The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
My Friend’s Mum and I

I had a best friend when I was growing up, and we were very close since we were little. Our parents knew each other and there would be occasional dinners and even family holidays which we enjoyed together. And being the only sons in either family, we naturally acted just like brothers when we were together! But the good thing was that we rarely fought becasuse we seldom see each other so we really treasured the time when we do meet.

It also became some sort of tradition for either one of us to spend time at the other’s house during the school holidays - we would spend up to a week at each others house just having fun without a care in the world! However, most of the time it was me going over to Jake’s house because his family had some sort of vacation house which was closer to my house, compared to their usual house which was in another state. That was the main reason we seldom met.

Now just a bit of background on Jake’s family - his Dad was a plantation owner, whose business include the cultivation and selling of mainly fruits such as coconut, durian, rambutan and pomelo. And when I say plantation, what I really meant was he owned several pieces of land all over the country, each focused on specific crops. So you can imagine that he would be traveling all over to oversee and manage the plantations he had. As mentioned, one of his houses is at the plantation which was located closer to my home, and he would make it a point to have at least part of Jake’s holiday time at that piece of land. Also, part that land was made to be some sort of little ‘holiday area’ - there was a little field next to their bungalow for sports and games, a pond a short distance away, and also an observation tower nearby. There was even a little stream that ran through which Jake and I like to dip ourselves in on hot and sweaty afternoons! And also, this was one of the larger pieces of land among all of them, and depending on where you stood, you couldn’t even see the fence / boundaries at all! There was also just a single dust road leading in so it was rather secluded. It was total peace and quite away from the hustle and bustle of civilization.

Jake’s mum on the other hand was a very homely person - she used to work but that was many many years ago before they got married. She was always gentle and soft-spoken, neat and tidy and proper when doing things. The one thing (if I had to choose only one) she was amazing at was preparing food - be it proper meals or even teatime snacks! Probably it’s because they were a rich family so she had access to the best ingredients but her patience and culinary skills really shone! It was no wonder how Jake got so fat, but also a wonder that she herself managed to remain relatively slim!! It was always a highlight to taste her meals when I got the chance to stay over. Jake’s mum, whom I will just refer to as L, was not what one might consider attractive; in fact, she was rather average looking - short curly hair, not too tall, not too slim, and for someone as well to do as her, she does not bother to dress up or put on makeup even when going out! So when at home, she would just be dressed in a t-shirt, or those sleeveless blouses which were undoubtedly comfy but plain as hell. Yes, just those with plain shorts to match! I just guess for some rich people, they don’t even bother with dressing up coz they know they have the ‘real stuff’ (money).

So when I do get the chance to spend a chunk of my holidays at Jake’s holiday house, I felt like it was on a totally different world with only me and Jake on it. Why? That’s coz we had this huge piece of land for us to roam around and do almost anything we wanted - swim in the stream, climb trees, catch insects, fish at the pond, and that’s just stuff outside the house! And being rich, Jake also had loads of stuff inside the house - toys of all manner, video games, huge TV and dozens of movies, and comic books of all types! There was just endless stuff to do at any time of day. And what made it even better was that Jake’s father was mostly not around as he had to work, and sometimes not at the piece of land at which were staying. This means we sometimes don’t see him for days. So it was just mostly Jake, L and myself, not considering the workers and helpers they had, whom did not live on that plantation.

So one of the things which first made an impression with L, was that she was very caring, and therefore was not a stranger to hugs and the occasional pecks on the cheek. It could have been because she knew me since I was really young, but it was also because that’s just how she was, I guess. And on one occasion, when we were just about to finish lunch - Jake’s father was at work and Jake had rushed off first to play video games - L had requested that I finish the last piece of vegetable on the table. But instead of handing the plate to me or using a fork to pass me the food, she instead used her fingers to pick it up, and fed it to me using said fingers! And what’s more, she even asked me to lick the gravy off her finger and thumb!! It struck me as odd even though I was so young, but she had done it as if it were a normal thing, so I obliged!

And then, there was another incident which happened, during another stayover when I was slightly older - like 10 or something...
Old 04-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Friend’s Mum and I

Good start bro, please continue!
Old 05-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Faster continue pls....hehe.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Support, support!!

Setting new campsite.
But don't forget to continue with Susan and Pauline, ya!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-03-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

u love mums and milf.. continue

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-03-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another good story by bro susanloverboy!
Old 05-03-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Support, support!!

Setting new campsite.
Another supporter here.

Yes don't neglect Susan and Pauline, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

Had similar incident as well.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Orh horrr!! U neglect ur gf, now open another thread for ex gf... Don't forget about them too k
Old 06-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good start to your story TS.....
Old 06-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Camping here too...
Old 07-03-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Support, support!!

Setting new campsite.
Points returned with thanks!
Old 07-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here to set up camp also.. nice start keep it going

next upped :
Last up :
Old 07-03-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
THSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 07-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

And then, there was another incident which happened, during another stayover when I was slightly older - like 10 or something...

So it was a hot sunny day and Jake and I were out running and playing before we decided to take a dip in the stream. It was a small shallow one so it wasn’t swimming as much as just playing with water and cooling down. But what was different this time was that L had come down to the stream as well, and even joined us by sitting at the bank of the stream, dipping her legs into the water until it reached the top of her thigh. I remembered this clearly because a small part of her shorts got wet, and that allowed me to spy a slight imprint of her panties (partial only).

So after playing for a considerable amount of time, L told us that is was time to head back to the house for some snacks. We rushed off with only our wet pants on, holding our t shirts in our hands while L followed after us back home. It was then that I noticed her wet shorts when she was walking.

When we got back to to house, Jake had immediately rushed to his bathroom and locked the door, coz he wanted to shower first and therefore get to enjoy the snacks first. So I was left waiting outside, slightly dejected that I had to wait for my turn. I then decided to head downstairs to watch TV or something while waiting for that asshole to be done, but while I was approaching the living room, L was already there. She asked me why I wasn’t showering and that I was looking a bit sad. Hearing about the situation, she suggested I go ahead and use her bathroom instead - it was much larger anyway and she didn’t need to use it just yet. I thought it was an excellent idea coz that would allow me to get to the snacks sooner!

I was a bit tentative at first when I entered her room - the master bedroom - coz it was someone else’s bedroom after all, but was amazed when I saw how big and grand her bathroom was! There was a huge tub, a massive basin area and then there’s the wide shower area with waterfall shower overhead! I remember thinking that this bathroom was bigger than my home’s living room! After exploring the shear size of the place, I quickly had my shower so as to not disturb the place too much - I didn’t want to make a mess of other people’s bathroom.

I rushed down to the dining room after my shower and sure enough, that asshole Jake was already munching away; there were so many snacks already laid out on the table! L was there too, and invited me to start enjoying the food. But as I was sitting down, she excused herself as it was her turn to take a quick shower, having ‘wet herself’ at the stream just now. I didn’t have a second thought and just started to eat.

But a few minutes through munching on the delicacies, something suddenly struck me - I had left my dirty clothes, including my undies, in the master bathroom! What’s worse, it was strewn across the floor in a mess; I had the intention of removing all of tham after I finished my shower but in my haste, I had forgotten everything! So I quickly dashed upstairs hoping that L had not seen the mess I had left in her bathroom.

The master bedroom door was ajar when I got there - I knocked softly and waited. There was no answer and so I peered inside; that was when I heard the sound of running water - the shower; L was already having her shower! I looked towards the direction of the bathroom and noticed something else - the bathroom door too was left ajar...

I called out softly, hoping for an answer from the bathroom - perhaps she hasn’t started to shower - but there was none. That was when I decided to tiptoe into the bedroom toward the open bathroom door. The sound of running water got louder as I approached, along with some irregular light splashing sounds, which indicates movement within said running water. I called out softly again, right outside the bathroom door - no answer again. So I took a deep breath and gently pushed the door open a little more - and that’s when I saw her....

L was standing below the shower water, facing towards the wall away from me, but she was already totally naked. The sight of her bare back and buttocks was something that stuck clearly in my mind till today. Her butt was so nice and round and so fair - much fairer than her thighs or even her back. And the deep lines which separated her buttocks from the thighs - oh that was simply magical! And the lines of her shoulders going down towards the arch of her back and waist looks absolutely attractive. That was the first time I had seen a real naked woman, albeit only from the back. I took the time to really relish the moment.

But as if she was able to sense my presence (or maybe there was now a draft with the door slightly more open), L turned her head toward me while tilting her body only slightly. She didn’t look surprised or shocked or angry:

L: Oh... do you need anything?

There was genuine concern on her voice and there was a slight calming smile on her face.

Me: Oh er..... I only.... I wanted to get my dirty clothes.... I think I.... left them in here....

There was a knowing and sweet smile on L’s face. She then turned her body a little more toward me, effectively allowing me to see the side, but not the front of her body. Also, as she did this, her arm which was closer to me went up to sort of ‘cradle’ her breasts - mostly trying to cover her sensitive womanly bits, which would have been revealed to me otherwise. She successfully covered her areolas and nipples, but in doing so, it also made her cleavage look deeper and more prominent. She then gestures using the other arm:

L: I’ve put your clothes there by the side of the tub. Go ahead and get them yourself.

I stood there frozen for a second, trying to process the sight in front of me; I couldn’t peel my eyes away even if I wanted to! But slowly L’a words started to make sense and I finally managed to recall my original purpose of entering her bathroom. I glanced at the large bathtub to find my clothes hanging of the side, and proceeded to go get them. But that also meant closing the distance between L and I, and I snuck glances at her while she held her sideways pose in the shower. After finally collecting my dirty clothes, I took one last long glance back at her to thank her politely, before scuttling out of the bathroom red-faced! I didn’t even close the bathroom and bedroom doors behind me! I had to pause just outside L’s room to calm myself down and catch my breath, before I joined Jake downstairs.

That experienced was branded deep into my memory and since then, I’ve developed a sense of curiousness toward’s L. Any chance that I got, I took to glance at her - her face, her back, her chest, and especially her buttocks. Whether she was sitting down, bending down, or simply just waking, I took the chance to admire her figure. I decided that I wanted - no, I needed - to see more of her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1