The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
locam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Friend’s Mum and I

Very good share by TS
Old 15-03-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Me: That’s because no one else had the honor to see yoy dressed like that. In fact, I am just really really curious and would like to see how the bikini looks on you.

L: Really? As in - right now? Erm.... well I guess I can show you if yoy really want.....

She stood up slowly, waded across and attempted to ascend the bank towards her vehicle. But the slope of the bank proved to steep and slippery for her - and that’s when I grabbed the chance to help - purposely putting one arm at her waist and another for her to hold on to, and she was able to carefully make her way up. Gosh her skin felt soft and supple - I couldn’t wait to see and feel more of it!

I followed up after her, careful not to let her have direct line of sight to the bulge in my pants. She draped her blouse around her shoulders, which immediately turned transparent and ‘stuck’ to her body due to her wet skin. And surprisingly without even bothering to take her shorts, she strode off in the direction of the bungalow! The jiggling of her buttocks with each step really made my day!

I followed her straight to her bedroom and saw her go to the wardrobe; there was a sense of excitement she was emitting as well, as if she can’t wait to show off her new haul! In just seconds, she had a hanger in her hand with what looked like some strings and small fabric hanging from it.

L: Oh you can come on in; dont just stand by the door. Come come and sit here....

She patted on the bed beside where she had just sat down; she then spread out what she was holding on the bed in front of her. Upon making my way and joining her at her bed (just the feeling of sitting in her bed was so sexually overwhelming already!!) I saw the skimpy piece she had laid out and finally could make sense of what is what and what goes where - it was skimpier than I had imagined!

L: Well, what do you think?

Me: Oh wow, that’s .... that’s really sexy! It’s so... small!!

I couldn’t think of a better description, coz what I assumed were the fabric which is supposed to cover the breasts were tiny! To call those ‘cups’ would be totally wrong!! So small, so flimsy... so thin!

L: Too sexy huh .... too revealing right? That’s why I didn’t dare to wear it out just now. That’s why I chose to substitute with this.

She tugged at the exposed part of her swimwear top.

Me: Well yeah.... but I think.... I think you will look good in this! I mean, that’s also why you decided to buy it right? Do you mind if I erm.... can I have a look, please?

L: You would like to see me in this?

Me: Er... yes, but only if that’s okay with you, coz I really want to see how you look.... and besides there is no one else so you don’t have to be shy.

I was doing and saying whatever comes to mind to get her into that piece. I was desperate already.

Me: And I promise I won’t tell anyone....

L: Hmmm.... okay... okay... only for you okay? And don’t laugh at me okay?

Me: Okay okay... I promise!

L: Give me a minute then....

She grabbed the bikini top from the bed and made her way into the bathroom, peeling off her blouse on the way. The bathroom door looked like it was about to close, but stopped short of closing - she didn’t even bother to check even with me in her room! Was she doing this on purpose to entice me, or was she just this nonchalant?! And should I go take a peek?!!! The urge to do so was strong, but I managed to use all my willpower to stay seated in her bed; after all, good things are worth waiting for!!

She took more than a minute - many many minutes in fact; I could only assume she was checking herself in the mirror to make sure all her intimate parts were covered, as well as all the ‘strings’ were tied securely (I had no idea how you put on a bikini). My mind was going wild trying to picture how that skimpy little thing could cover her womanly parts. And then, a head appeared from behind the bathroom door:

L: Are you ready? You promise not to laugh?

I nodded enthusiastically.

The door opened slowly, revealing L standing at the doorway in the complete set of bikini, and nothing else.

The bikini bottom, I was already getting used to, but the bikini top - wow, that was a totally different story! The only parts it was covering were her nipples and her areolas!! I could very clearly see the outer lines of her breasts and of course all other parts of the front of her upper body! And with absolutely no structural integrity at all, the piece provided very little support, coz I could see the sag of her breasts; perhaps she needed to tie the straps a little higher and tighter? But then again I didn’t mind it at all - the sight was absolutely gorgeous to me!! She looks really good for a woman her age, and I wanted her now orenthan ever!! And also - the less tight it was, the easier to get it off, am I right? *wink wink*

L: So... what do you think?

Me: Oh my goodness - you look amazing!! The bikini looks great on you!!

L started to tug at the top a bit here and there:

L: Not too revealing?

Me: I like it it coz it allows you to show off your amazing figure! So ... I think it is good that it is revealing!

L: Your mouth is so sweet!

She strode closer to me as she said that, obviously more confident of herself now. I couldn’t do anything else except admire her figure and her delectable bits! Goddamn, she might as well be totally naked in front of me right now!!

Me: May I look at your back as well? I think it’s important for me to admire the full view....

I was pulling out all the stops now! And she complied! She turned herself like a model would do at the end of the catwalk. Her almost bare back and her delicious buttocks greeted me and surprisingly made my erection even harder!
Old 15-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

wtf bro.. dont stop here. die cock stand
Old 15-03-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jigajig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue brother.... hitting the jackpot soon!
Old 16-03-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oluolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She must be enjoying showing as well
Old 16-03-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...more please...how tantalizing!
Old 16-03-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

L: How does my back look now? You like it?

Me: Of course I like it - you have such an amazing figure that even your back looks great! Especially your .... your....

L: My buttocks?

Me: Hehe... er yeah... it’s so...

L: Sexy?

Me: Oh.. er... yeah....

L: But you like it, right?

Me: Erm.... yes... yes I like it a lot....

She still had her back turned towards me, although she did have her head turned sideways so she could speak to me. I could feel my face burning up due to blushing - saying all those words, with her standing so close to me, wearing so little on her body!!

L: So.... if you could ....(her back still facing me)... do anything yoy want now... what would you do?

I was shocked, truly shocked by her words!!

Me: Erm..... What .... what did you mean? Do anything.... like....?

L: Well I just meant..... seeing me like this.... wearing this bikini..... is there anything else you would like to do... or see?

I could only manage a huge gulp and almost choked! Did she mean what I thought she meant?!

Me: So you mean..... if I wanted to..... I could see more?

L: More of what?

Me: More of ..... more of your body....

L: More of my body? Are yoy sure yoy want to see more of this old lady’s body?

Me: Yes! I am sure! And also, you are not old at all! Plus, your body is fantastic!! And I wish to see more....

L: But I am already wearing so little now.... Aren’t you already seeing a lot of my body already?

Goddamn it - this woman!! She’s really teasing me with all she’s got! Playing hard to get some more?!! No choice - I’ll just have to play along and push as far as I can!!

Me: Yes, I really like how you look in this bikini.... but I.... I really really want to see more! And you said I could do anything I want, and so.... and so I want to take off you bikini!!

Her back still facing me, L stretch her neck to turn back towards me:

L: Take off my bikini?!

Oh crap - did I go too far? But it can’t be right, judging by her words just a little earlier?!

L: Take off my top or bottom?

So she was indeed still teasing me!! But phew - what a relief!! All right - now time to push on with the plan!

Me: I want.... to take off your top first!

L: Well then... (she took a couple of steps backwards slowly toward me, until she was right in front of me, with her back still facing me) ... what are you waiting for?

I just stared - unsure of what she was saying.

L: You can start my undoing this knot at my back here.... just pull...

I reached out with both hands and gingerly fiddled with the knot; not exactly sure how it works, but after a few tries, I managed to undo the knot and the strings fell apart!
Old 16-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WOW WOW...what a teasing....
Old 16-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

L: There another one behind my neck....

And my arms automatically stretched out to undo that second knot - much easier now that I have the experience! And the strings from that second knot dropped down out of my sight in front of her. But I noticed nothing fell down onto the floor! Shouldn’t the bikini top just slip off onto the floor? Could it be that her breasts were somehow still holding it up? Were her breasts that big or perky?!

Then finally I noticed her arms were held up in front of her chest - so she was clasping onto the bikini top with her arms!!

L: Wow, you really undid my top?!!

She slowly turned to face me as she said that, confirming my suspicion that she had her arms clasped tight to her chest, holding the fabric in place and covering more that the top did on its own. But the good news was that that created a cleavage which I loved. I was also stunned by her sudden remark. What the fuck did she mean by that? She was the one giving me the green light all the way!

L: Wow you really want to see me without my top huh.... Well in that case.....

L slowly lowered her arms, allowing the bikini top to slowly slide down as well, thereby slowly revealing her breasts to me....

Her medium-sized breasts were indeed not as perky as it must have been once upon a time, but her surprisingly light coloured areolas and nipples were gorgeous indeed! The entire view of her upper body, which was now totally without obstruction, was very much enticing!

L: Do you like what you see?

Me: Yes.... very much so.... I like very much!

L: Do I look good like that?

Me: Yes yes! You look even better now!!

L smiled, then gently squeezed her arms together, pushing her breasts inward and creating a deep cleavage for me.

L: What about like this? Nice?

Me: Yes yes! Very nice! Very sexy!

L: So now you have seen me without my top; what would you like to do next?

Me: Now I want.... I want to touch.....

L put her arms behind her, hands at her buttocks.

L: Then go ahead and touch; you don’t have to be shy with me.

And I didn’t waste a single second - my hands reached up and immediately clasped both her breasts. Goodness - they were so soft! I began to feel them and squeeze them (gently), getting as much contact as I could without coming off as being rough. L’s expression told me she liked how she was treated.

L: So how do you like them? How do they feel in your hands?

Me: They feel so good! So soft! Your breasts are so soft and nice!

L: I am glad to hear that.... so now... would you like to take off the other remaining piece?

I was thinking that the next step was to taste her delicious breasts, but since she seems to prefer something else - I guess there’s no harm in getting her totally naked first!!

Without needing to be told, my hands went from her soft breasts down to the knots by her hips, but before I could tug on them:

L: Uh uh.... not like that... I want you to pull them off slowly, downwards .....
Old 16-03-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
rayshiny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh damn, please continue fast fast
Old 16-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Damn. This lady is a tease!
Old 17-03-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Lai liao lai liao.....hehe
Faster continue pls
Old 17-03-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More and more, TS is good at teasing us too, waiting patiently for the next update
Old 17-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story getting hot.. yumyum..
Old 17-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
TannerSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot tahan liao, waiting for next update!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1