The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Booking ml overnight for 600.. Worth it or not?

Overnights are never worth it.. I would use the 600 to bonk different girls over a period of 2 weeks. If you like a girl to sleep beside you throughout the night, best to get a Girlfriend
Old 25-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If using Dome1 FL ovn market rate for comparison is about $300 - $380 max depending on stables or girls chioness. Room is provided also. So your $600 is definitely much more expensive. For $600 i can ovn the girl and bring her go simple party or eat good or shopping liao. For $600 i also may get to ovn tarma 2 girls depending on stables promo.

these bros are correct. some girls they like u they not just foc you or discount you, some even pay for their own ovn fees in order to sleep with you.

correct. if think happy and money not a concern, just do it. don't regret. 555 but sometimes hate to say this when the sun rise and the ovn end. it feel not much happiness cuz if you have some expectations out of it and didn't get it then you a bit sian sian. 55555. so don't expect too much.

how many times can a man poke throughout the night wor. 5555 so its really tough to value the session via numbers. I think so long within the limits one can perform and have great sex is valued for money.

if need book hotel mean will incur extra cost liao. $600 + $150(+-) avg for good room become $750 just for 1 night worth or not really must own self decide cuz even if u dun sleep the girl also may end up sleeping and not let you fuck her. 55555. you wana force fuck her?

with $750, i can fly into bkk $250 2way-tickets, $150 good room, $250 ovn FL $100 party/supper (estimated cost adjustable)

indeed. sometime its win-win. they just want get out and after that you get what you wanted also. 55555.

if ovn a girl and she keep wearing clothings somemore is those hard to strip off types and need to strip everytime is really sian. maybe she not keen to fuck also 55555.
Ya go BKK eat n sleep bonk and massage lo
Old 28-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Thanks bro for you prompt reply.. Yesterday get what you mean..
As it my first time considering book ml overnight. As it might be much cheaper with fl overnight.

But I have find this ml afew times and have great chemistry with her.. Which is why I'm considering if is OK to spend more.. And also gets to spend more time together.. As we know standard ml rate and time we normally go is ard 45min to 1 hour minus off bath time etc.. Which is quite rush..
don't kena the kc trap brother.

unless she can offer further, it's no point spending too much for 3 shots. 1st shot fun, 2nd shot ok, 3rd shot sian already.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah lau 600 so expensive then still must book hotel.
last week i pay $50 for massage & $50 for auto roam finger bj... duration 1.5hr as i was the last customer. nv bring protection so cannot bang..
if the ML is interested in u, she wont ask for money de la... dun kenna KC spend the money to other ML.....
Old 28-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nah..if she like u then should be foc
i also think so, even not foc but half of the price.

But if ts can afford just do lao

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1