The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

1 of the WL that went back recently used to cosplay for me. Everytime i go, she will try different costume.. student costume, sexy lingerie, spectacles etc.. give me her vibrator to use.. give me her lip balm to use
really gfe gao gao, but so sad she went back suddenly out of the blue

Nothing i have tried comes close but to this level of gfe
Old 15-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Darling bro?
Was it g88
I remember she has big natural boobs.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Was it g88
I remember she has big natural boobs.
Dont remember her number very horny girl ,will squirt all over on ur face if missed it will be all on mirror ..sad she had to go back got preg by some bro
Old 16-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone tio any form of stds? what symptoms are there?
any tips to avoid?
Old 16-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airconvoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
any tips to avoid?
Rare to tiok any form of STDs from WL as they go for regular checkups, but if you are the type that goes for BBBJ or the WL allows it then there is the chance of contracting certain STDs like HPV (genital warts), gonorrhea, molluscum contagium (another form of warts), etc.

Usually WLs who give BBBJ will be careful around the time they have to go for their monthly checkup so they'll avoid giving BBJs around that timing since any cold sores they get will get them in trouble and they'll have to stop working for a period of time.

In all honesty STD transmission is low for GL WLs but beware of FLs because they aren't subject to any monthly STD testing. HIV transmission is almost unheard of in GL history (at least to my knowledge) and you won't be exposed unless your girl literally offers raw to all her customers. (if anyone does this, huge red flag! proceed at your own caution)
Old 16-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airconvoc View Post
In all honesty STD transmission is low for GL WLs but beware of FLs because they aren't subject to any monthly STD testing. HIV transmission is almost unheard of in GL history (at least to my knowledge) and you won't be exposed unless your girl literally offers raw to all her customers. (if anyone does this, huge red flag! proceed at your own caution)
it isn't monthly now iirc or is it for the girls who have been here for a while they need to go only once every 2 months.. i could be wrong.. as with all things.. just proceed with caution..
Old 16-10-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
any tips to avoid?
Depend on your risk appetite.
Wear a condom and you shall be safe.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mar2009s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just have fun with prostitutes. and don't expect more. so as not to mess up my real life
Old 17-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bobo987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

trying things I cant do with my wife.
Old 17-04-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Standard routine. Ask her out on heels dance striptease then bbbj cim then fuck hard and cof. Wash up leave. No other conversation.
Old 18-04-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Vicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Standard routine. Ask her out on heels dance striptease then bbbj cim then fuck hard and cof. Wash up leave. No other conversation.
Flat and routine ya 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1