The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Fiction] Snow Bride and the Seven Men

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue with this nice story
Old 22-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Thanks. Please continue your story.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 24-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more!
Old 24-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All 6 of them got onto the King size bed with mom, and started asking her to do what women do best and what man wants most. Dad decided to watch from the sidelines 1st to see how Mom reacts to this situation.

All of their dicks are already hard, perhaps due to their refrain from masturbating for 2 weeks also (Since Dad told them his plan). All of them are dying to release their load, so much load that it can probably fill up a bottle.

Four and Five are the ones to get a BJ. Mom started to stroke their dicks, in a uncomfortable manner but quickly managed it as this is perhaps her 1st time to have 2 dicks in each of her hands. Mom then carry on to do alternate BJ for Two and Three, stroking their dicks as they went into and out of her mouth. Very quickly, her saliva has already covered their dicks, while both of them are feeling really good via some moans.

Six and Seven were at the same time playing with each of their boobs. Though its a Big-B cupper, her skin was really smooth. Aroused with lust, her nipples were already erected. They continued to roam their hands over their boobs and going round and round with some grabbing in between. Then, they proceed to suck on them, like a baby drinking his mother's milk. Besides the BJ sound Mom was producing, loud sucking sound can be heard as Six and Seven aggressively suck on her boobs and licking them concurrently.

Two and Three being the seniors were standing by for the best thing on a woman, her soft and wet pussy. Due to having 2 dicks to suck on and 2 man playing with her boobs, Mom was already wet. She was lying against a pillow initially. Two and Three and starting to sniff her legs and spread her legs apart, revealing her pinkish and wet pussy. She was clean shaven, all in the name of a better experience for Dad. But now, it is going to be enjoyed by 2 man instead. One can probably see her love juice leaking out of their pussy, transparent and making her pussy wet.

Two and Three then started to touch her pussy, spread it apart and tracing their fingers over to spread the juice around. Mom suddenly moan really loudly, probably feeling good from 2 unknown hands on her boobs. But Six and Seven force her back into sucking their dicks. Two and Three then got the honour or eating her pussy alternately. More and more love juice pour out, enough for Two and Three to consume them as a show-off of their love for her. They made an erotic noise of sucking the juice from her pussy like a child trying to eat the remaining of a jelly from a jellycup. It was like a fountain of love juice, satisfying Two and Three with their thirst.

After a duration has passed, both Mom and his 6 brother-in-laws are turned-on enough. They then decided to go on to the main dish, which Dad will join when he has only been touching himself on the sideline and watching the 'sex video'. Of course, all 7 of them will be the main actor at the same time...
Old 24-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
Adjective is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdjective is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update bro, waiting for more
Old 25-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 25-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, here’s 11 to your reps.
Nice write up.
Please continue
Old 25-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 26-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1