The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My good old buddy, you should RTF her again. She is still as irresistable as before. But, I think you still prefer Pat la.

But actual Shu Qi nicer to bonk leh.
Haha Pat. I guess both Yumi and Pat same kind of attraction 狐狸精 kind. But Pat has aged a lot. Not sure about Yumi , I also seldom go to 1606. I was there once to try Rou Rou but did not see Yumi. Maybe I should try her again. I recall she really is a straight talker after it being mentioned here. She is too Lao Jiao to be KC. So she really offers mind blowing services but i don’t feel the GFE back then.

Been roaming around recently, no long term house to squat. Lots of girls to RtF and try with my limited budget. Sigh ...
Old 22-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Great to know Yumi still provide such top-notch service.

When i first had her almost 9-10 years back, she was already an experienced courtesan with an aim to please in every session.

She would lick my asshole with such gusto from the shower to the bed, and finally when i asked to shoot into her mouth, she giggled loudly and said '哇,要请我吃是吗?请我吃是吗?!我要!!‘

Pity, 岁月不饶人..... at least for me, the milf Yumi now just doesnt appeal (to me) anymore.
I really wonder how yumi's breast have change over the last decade.
sagging with darken areola I guess ..
Old 26-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I really wonder how yumi's breast have change over the last decade.
sagging with darken areola I guess ..
Ya sagging and her figure not great anymore just tried her today
Old 27-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Is there a Malaysian Chinese WL known as Cat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Bro where the cat house ?
No Cat and no dog Malaysian WL, as far as I know.
Old 27-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
No Cat and no dog Malaysian WL, as far as I know.
Of course, but in an earlier post, fellow Samster Michael Chong posted this:-

"Yestetday, Cat told me that she had about 5 customers on normal days but yesterday i was her 10th customer at 9 pm , lol. Business was good for WL who worked yesterday."

So, wondering who is Cat (thought it was a newcomer)
Old 28-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro iphone1s, who are the cold horses WLs you have in mind? PRC or Malaysian Chinese? I would have thought the Malaysian Chinese WL are high in demand. Can share your views?
Jessie (or JC) of L20H43 has RTM. Cut her card last Wednesday.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course, but in an earlier post, fellow Samster Michael Chong posted this:-

"Yestetday, Cat told me that she had about 5 customers on normal days but yesterday i was her 10th customer at 9 pm , lol. Business was good for WL who worked yesterday."

So, wondering who is Cat (thought it was a newcomer)
I think he referring the the ex-GL Cat who is now in GBW (no.98).
She left GL long time ago.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I see. For the benefit of those who are a bit ignorant, can enlighten what is GBW? Thanks.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. For the benefit of those who are a bit ignorant, can enlighten what is GBW? Thanks.
Grand Blue Wave
Old 28-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Grand Blue Wave
For majority of the Malaysian WLs, they may be able to recognize u if u happened to be their “yesteryear regulars” but it is not surprising if you fail to recognize them now due to the obvious ....😳😂

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-07-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Grand Blue Wave
Thanks. At the rate of Geylang's Malaysian Chinese WLs getting lesser (Jessie calling it quits), GBW to be considered, ha ha.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
For majority of the Malaysian WLs, they may be able to recognize u if u happened to be their “yesteryear regulars” but it is not surprising if you fail to recognize finds them now due to the obvious ....😲😂
ha ha ha...knew what you mean...even current WLs having supper call me I also dont really recognise

Quote:
Thanks. At the rate of Geylang's Malaysian Chinese WLs getting lesser (Jessie calling it quits), GBW to be considered, ha ha.
you are paying RM there some more
Old 30-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
98 is an ang pai in GBW. Solid service and nice bod.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jessie (or JC) of L20H43 has RTM. Cut her card last Wednesday.
Being bonking her since both of us in our 20s. She one of the few super commando of her time.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Being bonking her since both of us in our 20s. She one of the few super commando of her time.
Wow, envy you. As you know, she put on a bit of weight but still retained the attractive look. Before her RTM, she was like on ORD mood and her working hours were unpredictable. Even her boss could not confirm whether she would be working on that day or not. All the best to her and hope she can enjoy the fruits of her hard labour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1