The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Love that mommy titts

I m confused.. I tot tits are wat we call the ladies' nipples.... not her boobs or breasts

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m confused.. I tot tits are wat we call the ladies' nipples.... not her boobs or breasts

Still confused?

Are you talking about TEATS?
Old 21-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Hainybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour View Post
My colleague used to wear a black dress (slightly see through) once in every few weeks with a nude thong which I enjoyed seeing very much. Until one fine day, I told her that her black dress can slighly see through and she stopped wearing it ever since.
Is it like this??
Old 21-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Still confused?

Are you talking about TEATS?
Thanks for the explanation bro JOGK ... but still think most ladies refer to their breasts as breasts or boobs rather than tits.. ... like some bros nick r "boobs lover" etc, etc

Old 21-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
U sure he did not transfer some Pic over to his own phone?
I hope not and I didnt see him holding his hp when he was browsing my phone. Unless he send using chat app but I didn't see anything unusual. I wasn't gone very long.... 10 mins at most.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Fivearms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, thanks bros for sharing their experiences
Old 21-07-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
anyone seen any OL that dare to wear commando, short dress and expose
does this count?

i was fooling around behind some bushes at ECP with an ex-girlfriend and i removed her panty. after we are done, i made her commando her all the way home to circuit road by bus.

during the bus ride, i continued fingering her as we got the seat at the end. she was wearing her usual office blouse and above knee length loose skirt. good thing its a black skirt because she had a wet patch behind.

Old 21-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hainybear View Post

Is it like this??
i had a colleague who dresses like that everyday. our smoking area is a doorway behind our pantry.

so imagine if you will. she will stand there, facing out with the door half closed on her body while she smoked away.

many times when the sun is shining brightly outside, i would position myself at the pantry round table with a view towards the gap of the half closed door. you can see right through her dress and see the shape of her legs and v area clearly.

most of the guys know about it but keep it to ourselves. when other ladies are around, we act innocent and look in opposite direction or distract them so they won't notice our free show.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Yourdoomsday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During the weekend, when I was just admiring the brand new Mazda roadshow at one of the mall, I saw there was this smartly dressed good looking young couple also hanging around the roadshow looking at the car, the gf was wearing a black denim miniskirt. Then the couple went to sit in one of the displayed car to check out the interior, the bf was at the driver seat and she went over to sit at the front passenger seat, when i saw this i quickly walked over to her side to pretend to check out exterior of the car and at the same time trying to bio into her skirt but couldnt see anything...they were in the car for around 2 minutes before finally they opened the door to get out, i quickly positioned myself close to the door pretend to get into the car after she gets out, she then moved one of her leg out quickly followed by her another leg, as she had to kinda spread her legs wide to get out, I got an instant hardon when I could clearly see her whole part of white panties exposed right infront of my eyes, super hot! Not sure if other people around me saw her zaogeng a not but im sure her bf has no clue that his gf just exposed her white panties for some stranger.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
does this count?

i was fooling around behind some bushes at ECP with an ex-girlfriend and i removed her panty. after we are done, i made her commando her all the way home to circuit road by bus.

during the bus ride, i continued fingering her as we got the seat at the end. she was wearing her usual office blouse and above knee length loose skirt. good thing its a black skirt because she had a wet patch behind.

Nice share. Her facial expressions must be interesting while you were fingering her on board the bus and you could have removed her bra too.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourdoomsday View Post
During the weekend, when I was just admiring the brand new Mazda roadshow at one of the mall, I saw there was this smartly dressed good looking young couple also hanging around the roadshow looking at the car, the gf was wearing a black denim miniskirt. Then the couple went to sit in one of the displayed car to check out the interior, the bf was at the driver seat and she went over to sit at the front passenger seat, when i saw this i quickly walked over to her side to pretend to check out exterior of the car and at the same time trying to bio into her skirt but couldnt see anything...they were in the car for around 2 minutes before finally they opened the door to get out, i quickly positioned myself close to the door pretend to get into the car after she gets out, she then moved one of her leg out quickly followed by her another leg, as she had to kinda spread her legs wide to get out, I got an instant hardon when I could clearly see her whole part of white panties exposed right infront of my eyes, super hot! Not sure if other people around me saw her zaogeng a not but im sure her bf has no clue that his gf just exposed her white panties for some stranger.
Wat a lucky view you had of her accidental zaogeng though u had to be tactical to see it..,confirms once again tat white is one of their favourite colour of panties to wear ...thks for sharing

Old 21-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Just had dinner at one of the Japanese shabu restaurant. There was this family of 4 sitting at my 2 o'clock. 2 girls, dad and mom. What was interesting was one of the girls. I'll say lower sec age. Abit meaty. Wearing a short denim skirt. She didn't cross her legs while seated down. I thought I saw her panties. I couldn't really stare cos OC was just opposite me. I just continued observing as and when during the 90 mins. Yea. She was wearing black panties. Sometimes her legs will open wider. But she made no attempt to cross her legs. So can see her black panties most of the time. When she got up to get more food, her skirt had ride up, exposing her butt with that black panties. It's quite cute.

Last edited by sennheiser; 22-07-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Elliotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourdoomsday View Post
Thanks for nice share bro, another place to beo zaogeng!
Old 22-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hainybear View Post

Is it like this??
Very nice lingerie.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 22-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1