The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
Give tips ? The girls are just conning ur money.
I think we should not use the word conning rather than they are just working for what they deserve.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Nowaday, spent most of the time in one of the hang flower joint in jc. Can still find decent looking vbs there, best of all they dont anyhow butterfly and the rates are salso reasonable.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 07-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

pls lead the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Nowaday, spent most of the time in one of the hang flower joint in jc. Can still find decent looking vbs there, best of all they dont anyhow butterfly and the rates are salso reasonable.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
pls lead the way

Old bird like you dont need me to lead the way. The thing I like about this place is that it has a very laid back type of atmosphere. The staffs will not show you black face when you sit there for the whole night even with 1 glass of coke in hand. Talking about drinks, you can have liquor, beer, coke and even chinese tea (ofcos dont expect the tea to cost you 70 cents ) After awhile, everyone from staffs to patrons will know each other like long lost friends!

What is more important for me is that I dont get blast with 1000W of disco music! As for bros who like to sing there are ample opportunity to do so.

Finally, the most important thing to us; vbs are available not in big quatity but most of the time there are enough to go around. However, do take note most of them are NOT SYT but okay in the look and shape department (Bro jackbl you reading this?) You can also requests the staffs to outsource for you if these are not suitable. If all things fail you can still have PRC to look for.

I brought many of my clients there, we have no problem talking biz and at the same time having fun at a reasonable price.

Disclaimer:

Above are my own experience, it may not suit everyone. Please visit at your own risk!
Btw, I am not the owner or an empolyee there.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

I frequent the Pubs there quite regularly
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

To the many bros who PM me for location of this place I mentioned in above posting and also for many other who are intending to send me similar PM. There is only one such joint between 88 and pebbles and it is located right at the joint. If you recc around I am sure you can find it, dont need to ask me cos I am retired

Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To the many bros who PM me for location of this place I mentioned in above posting and also for many other who are intending to send me similar PM. There is only one such joint between 88 and pebbles and it is located right at the joint. If you recc around I am sure you can find it, dont need to ask me cos I am retired
Very near to chilli crabs

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 07-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Really? One day must go there look see look see. Got 2010 songs not?
i dont know what year but alot new songs i listen to recently..
found some more new songs today..

singer - khac viet and quang ha

i will not sing songs by cao thai son in the anymore as too many know how to sing liao..
Old 08-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i dont know what year but alot new songs i listen to recently..
found some more new songs today..

singer - khac viet and quang ha
Wow, Seems quite new. Help me look if they got this song: " Ton Tho Mot Tinh Yeu" by khanh phuong & bang cuong. Cam on cam on.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Wow, Seems quite new. Help me look if they got this song: " Ton Tho Mot Tinh Yeu" by khanh phuong & bang cuong. Cam on cam on.
cannot help.... you must go see if go the song yourself.
you are only going there to sing song mah... no worries.
maybe next time drop by sing song with your bx after eating a LP or QG.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally, the most important thing to us; vbs are available not in big quatity but most of the time there are enough to go around. However, do take note most of them are NOT SYT but okay in the look and shape department (Bro jackbl you reading this?)
I'm here!!!! Can bring me there??? Thanks!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

can I make a guess? is the home to a spider?

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrhumsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Very near to chilli crabs
spider "WEB" if my guess is right
Old 08-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro 4dguru the beer having promote in 155 till when? Not much chio vb it ok? Average ok liao so she wont butterfly so much ma...
Old 08-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I think I know where liao...

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1