The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flying_pers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

hi all bros,

Realize that Jazzy51 has closed down and moved to somewhere... anyone know where is the new location?

Used to patron there despite other pubs in JC as its quality of viet gals is pretty high imho...

cheers
Old 26-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Closed? I've missed JTC for too long
Old 26-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

They are only worth $10 or $2 viet are cheap.
Old 28-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Many VBs around...... chiong ah!!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Many VBs around...... chiong ah!!!!
Got sales meh?
Old 28-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Some of the girls there do look cute la.. Passed by and went in last Friday. One bro had his birthday celebrated at 88. The girl with him in green is cute. Hahaha
Old 09-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went to these pubs? Any updates???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lancervios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to joo Chiat for quite a long while. Went recently as the action at mask 51 starts too late and my fren and I wanted to go home earlier as we had to work the next day. A jug of beer went for 28.10, and the usual routine of gals butterflying around began. This lady with an ok face came round, and I began saying no as there was no cleavage to be seen and she was wearing shorts that looked like a skirt. One Lao jiao fren had taught me the rule of easy access, so only gals wearing LBDs that showed plenty of cleavage are acceptable.

But she was pretty insistent and kept rubbing her boobs against me. Okay so the usual hugging and caressing began. Conversation flowed, and the beers disappeared. Time to head home. By then she had my number, and mentioned about going out on sat. She said she'll msg me, and we said our goodbyes. I tipped her 20, yet she asked for 10 more. I was 'gentlemanly' all evening and stayed out of her bra and g string. So I refused and stood up. She kissed and hugged, asking for 10 more all the while. Fine I relented, but only after grabbing her boobs and pinching the nips thru the bra. It felt like a C, though there was no maximiser padding nor did I see any cleavage all evening.

I was skeptical that she would contact me. I didn't believe her honeyed words that I was handsome and she liked me. Forget about going out on sat, this transaction had ended. But she did contact me... TBC...
Old 09-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancervios View Post
Haven't been to joo Chiat for quite a long while. Went recently as the action at mask 51 starts too late and my fren and I wanted to go home earlier as we had to work the next day. A jug of beer went for 28.10, and the usual routine of gals butterflying around began. This lady with an ok face came round, and I began saying no as there was no cleavage to be seen and she was wearing shorts that looked like a skirt. One Lao jiao fren had taught me the rule of easy access, so only gals wearing LBDs that showed plenty of cleavage are acceptable.

But she was pretty insistent and kept rubbing her boobs against me. Okay so the usual hugging and caressing began. Conversation flowed, and the beers disappeared. Time to head home. By then she had my number, and mentioned about going out on sat. She said she'll msg me, and we said our goodbyes. I tipped her 20, yet she asked for 10 more. I was 'gentlemanly' all evening and stayed out of her bra and g string. So I refused and stood up. She kissed and hugged, asking for 10 more all the while. Fine I relented, but only after grabbing her boobs and pinching the nips thru the bra. It felt like a C, though there was no maximiser padding nor did I see any cleavage all evening.

I was skeptical that she would contact me. I didn't believe her honeyed words that I was handsome and she liked me. Forget about going out on sat, this transaction had ended. But she did contact me... TBC...
Continuing on, she did sms me the next day to my surprise. Just said hi and similar pleasantries. Quiet the following day so I conveniently forgot about sat's outing. She smsed me again to my surprise on sat, asking what time to meet. to be honest, I was excited. She looked good in her profile pic, LBD with some cleavage showing. So we fixed the time and place and she turned up in a tight black tank top and skirt-like shorts, with a deep cleavage for the world to see.

Boy was I excited. She didn't want to eat, just wanted to shop. She said she rather eat me after shopping. I got even more excited. I could live with the fine leg hair. No armpit hair thankfully. An hour for shopping, an hour for 'eating', and then i can go for my appt in the evening. And then the carrot chopping started. The shopping bill went up to nearly 150, at least she bargained for the slightly more expensive items and gave up the truly expensive ones. So I was still ok, but the shopping hour was up. Time for the real action!

At least she noted the time and initiated leaving, so I didn't need to get pissed to stop the carrot chopping. I had my weekend's worth of cleavage, and caressed her butt numerous times, so I couldn't wait for the action to start. And the fact that I had an appt later didn't help the cause. She smelt v good, and obligingly took off her black bra and nude g string. TBC... Apologies for breaking the post up, but I'm using my phone and dont want to retype all these in case anything goes wrong e.g. The webpage timing out or the browser shutting down.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yoonachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a drink last 2 weeks at JC bunker, sat with 2 girls and got 3 contacts finally. The last one is a 18yo cuttie and got her ctc while waiting toilet.

First talk about last girl. She is 18yo studying nurse at HCMC. We had some Viber communication afterwards. BTW the this gal gone back today, but I still has her ctc.

The first gal nth to mention about, she is pretty but I juz hav no GFE towards her.

The 2nd gal is the prettiest among!! she only 22yo and very sexy. she has the innocent look but her figure also very solid~silky milky skin!! Now I Still contact her and thinking to meet her soon for sentosa trip. I also plan to visit her in VN if we are okay with it.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Continuing on, she did sms me the next day to my surprise. Just said hi and similar pleasantries. Quiet the following day so I conveniently forgot about sat's outing. She smsed me again to my surprise on sat, asking what time to meet. to be honest, I was excited. She looked good in her profile pic, LBD with some cleavage showing. So we fixed the time and place and she turned up in a tight black tank top and skirt-like shorts, with a deep cleavage for the world to see.

Boy was I excited. She didn't want to eat, just wanted to shop. She said she rather eat me after shopping. I got even more excited. I could live with the fine leg hair. No armpit hair thankfully. An hour for shopping, an hour for 'eating', and then i can go for my appt in the evening. And then the carrot chopping started. The shopping bill went up to nearly 150, at least she bargained for the slightly more expensive items and gave up the truly expensive ones. So I was still ok, but the shopping hour was up. Time for the real action!

At least she noted the time and initiated leaving, so I didn't need to get pissed to stop the carrot chopping. I had my weekend's worth of cleavage, and caressed her butt numerous times, so I couldn't wait for the action to start. And the fact that I had an appt later didn't help the cause. She smelt v good, and obligingly took off her black bra and nude g string. TBC... Apologies for breaking the post up, but I'm using my phone and dont want to retype all these in case anything goes wrong e.g. The webpage timing out or the browser shutting down.
Her boobs are big enough for a boob lover like me, no maximiser padding or tissue paper involved. Alas they are enhanced, but not a deal breaker for me. I fingered her, she was wet, and sucked her nips. After she 'came', she gave me a catbath and a bbbj that was out of this world. Suction wasn't tight through out, neither was the speed fast, but it was just simply very arousing. I thought suction was important, but now I know otherwise. It was simply mind blowing. We paused so I could get capped, and I became softer as it was really relaxing. She obligingly blew me again and I got hard not long thereafter. I entered her in missionary and didn't stop till I blew my load. I took nearly 10 min, and my legs were crazily tired. I was rubbing her clit, grabbing her boobs, and turning her nipples all the while. Speak of multi tasking.

Name: Anna
Height: 170 with heels?
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: C cup enhanced, big brown nipples
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (taught me that suction and speed isn't everything)
AR: 0/10
FJ: 9/10 ( the bouncing boobs and clit fingering were so good, I didn't go doggy)
CIM: Didn't Ask (and din want to)
Kissing: 5/10. Not much of a good kisser considering the high GFE
Friendliness: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes! But my wallet says No!! Quite an expensive fuck if she continues her $$ grabbing ways. I can't stupidly keep paying her.

I sent her back, but she asked for $$ just before leaving. 200! I looked like a mega carrot. Kinda expected, it's a transaction afterall. I didn't want to be mean and give 10, but 200 was out of question. Ok she relented, 100. I didn't even have to raise my voice. No way! I gave her 50 and sent her on her way. She kept clamouring for more. I simply brushed her off and left. 50 was more than decent an amount to me. I thought that was it. Who knows... She smsed me again the next day saying she missed me. Ya right! Missed my $$ more likely. I was busy golfing so I didn't reply.

To my surprise, she smsed me again today! Omg! I cant shake her off! But I can't forget her bbbj and tits. Dilemma between my small head and my big brain. Stay tuned for updates (if any) to this dilemma!

Last edited by lancervios; 09-09-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Copied extra
Old 09-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name: Anna
Height: 170 with heels?
To my surprise, she smsed me again today! Omg! I cant shake her off
you can PM jackbl, jio him and treat him beer. He will help you shake her off
Old 09-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
And then the carrot chopping started. The shopping bill went up to nearly 150
Quote:
I sent her back, but she asked for $$ just before leaving. 200! I looked like a mega carrot. Kinda expected, it's a transaction afterall. I didn't want to be mean and give 10, but 200 was out of question. Ok she relented, 100. I didn't even have to raise my voice. No way! I gave her 50 and sent her on her way.
Total you spend is $200 liao...
Old 09-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoonachio View Post
The 2nd gal is the prettiest among!! she only 22yo and very sexy. she has the innocent look but her figure also very solid~silky milky skin!! Now I Still contact her and thinking to meet her soon for sentosa trip. I also plan to visit her in VN if we are okay with it.
Why must go sentosa? Expensive and tiring outing with nothing in return...
Straight jio her go hotel to test drive before deciding whether to visit her in VN.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Last thursday made a surprised visit to V. Sat until 10 pm, saw lots of old dinosaurs! Of all the gals there I bumped into the Hanoi gal who wanted to used my name to borrow from Ah Long.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1