The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cuddle service

I wonder if any fls here can provide cuddle service. Not easy to find professional cuddler or buddy in Singapore. Cuddle service im seeking is cuddling in underwear or in yoga leggings and sports bra or something like that.

Hope to get some PMs from fls here.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Skoboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuddle service

Think about it. Would you pay the same amount for cuddles like you would with other sexual acts?

If not then the FLs might just ignore u and go for other higher paying clients (sex stuff)

I do hope that got FL willing to do cuddle service. only the affectionate part of gfe without sex.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoboi View Post
Think about it. Would you pay the same amount for cuddles like you would with other sexual acts?

If not then the FLs might just ignore u and go for other higher paying clients (sex stuff)

I do hope that got FL willing to do cuddle service. only the affectionate part of gfe without sex.
I did thought about this. Why only touch but no sex for the same amount? I just wish to try something new. Some fls also told me men pay them the same amount of money just to chat as they need someone to listen to their problems. No physical contact whatsoever. For cuddling, at least can chat with physical contact and rub my dick on them and fondle them for longer period. Professional cuddlers doesn’t allow that from what ive read
Old 13-11-2020, 09:46 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I did thought about this. Why only touch but no sex for the same amount? I just wish to try something new. Some fls also told me men pay them the same amount of money just to chat as they need someone to listen to their problems. No physical contact whatsoever. For cuddling, at least can chat with physical contact and rub my dick on them and fondle them for longer period. Professional cuddlers doesn’t allow that from what ive read
actually from my experience . you just need to tell the okt what kind of service you want . all my past experience is cuddle with girl . can de . the girl more happy no sex got money take

Target 14500 point
Old 16-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

I actually do like the idea of a gfe date: just french and neck!
Old 16-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
I actually do like the idea of a gfe date: just french and neck!
Thats my plan too. Pay fl to pretend to be my gf. Guarantee can touch and kiss her. Problem is now go out must wear masks so not fun
Old 16-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

Sometimes sex is tiring. But u want to hug hug kiss kiss

I think there is a market for such service

Guy is shy
that SYT model FL cost $800 for sex maybe cheaper for such service
Gal doesn't want to sell sex but want to earn some quick cash

Of cos sbf veteran will not think so, but there should be many geeks nerds around
Old 16-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder if any fls here can provide cuddle service. Not easy to find professional cuddler or buddy in Singapore. Cuddle service im seeking is cuddling in underwear or in yoga leggings and sports bra or something like that.

Hope to get some PMs from fls here.
Professional or not is subjective. Just let the OKT or FL know what you desire. Do less for the same amount of money earned, I don't see why FL unwilling to do it unless they don't trust you

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-11-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

I think this can become legal. Just like those dating session. But this can have intimate touch touch but no sex penetration

I 100% sure got many lurkers no guts to call chicken or FL

Scared get caught or illness
Old 16-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcbeck View Post
I think this can become legal. Just like those dating session. But this can have intimate touch touch but no sex penetration

I 100% sure got many lurkers no guts to call chicken or FL

Scared get caught or illness
Yes but very platonic and decently dressed. Im looking for something in between. Dressed in underwear or revealing clothes and have some kissing and petting. Which the normal cuddling service is lacking.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomleeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personal experience la.. Just depends on how well you can connect with the FLs ma.. some FLs just want to faster let you shoot then they job done ma.. For my case I managed to have good chemistry with this FL.. cuddle her french her machiam like gf liddat.. could also talk about real life stuff and she also shared with me some stuff about her.. Pity she went back lol
Old 17-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Startfire is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Yes but very platonic and decently dressed. Im looking for something in between. Dressed in underwear or revealing clothes and have some kissing and petting. Which the normal cuddling service is lacking.
Good idea, bros! The in between sounds really tempting but I’m sure the local FLs will open up ridiculous prices. Just look at the dating platform maybeSG. So many chio girls but the prices don’t include anything. See no touch.
Old 18-11-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startfire View Post
Good idea, bros! The in between sounds really tempting but I’m sure the local FLs will open up ridiculous prices. Just look at the dating platform maybeSG. So many chio girls but the prices don’t include anything. See no touch.
And maybeSG requires another booking fee to meet same girl again. So we have to pay a fee to meet a friend lol. Im sure nothing else happened after the meeting unless you’re handsome or rich or better, both. Else you have to pay more on top of what you’ve already paid.
Old 22-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Startfire is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
And maybeSG requires another booking fee to meet same girl again. So we have to pay a fee to meet a friend lol. Im sure nothing else happened after the meeting unless you’re handsome or rich or better, both. Else you have to pay more on top of what you’ve already paid.
True but its a gamble because some of their girls are smoking hot and they’re in it for the money so if you strike the right one, its like winning the lottery. Take the booking fee as a sort of cover charge. And the rest, try and negotiate. It might or might not work. It helps if your’re good looking and rich, of course.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startfire View Post
True but its a gamble because some of their girls are smoking hot and they’re in it for the money so if you strike the right one, its like winning the lottery. Take the booking fee as a sort of cover charge. And the rest, try and negotiate. It might or might not work. It helps if your’re good looking and rich, of course.
i agree they might be offering something extras discreetly. there is another similar site that offers such buddy/date services. their girls arent hot as Maybe but the photos of some girls are provocative.

https://rentb.sg/page/Rent

prices are higher too.

also i hope any bros who had experience with them or Maybe.sg can share with us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1