The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

That's all for part 1 first
Old 13-07-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Stinkbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
That's all for part 1 first
Thanks bro, waiting for part 2
Old 14-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #2)

We had dinner, some drinks and shopping along Seminyak streets, before heading back to villa. Joey was dressed in her usual white lacy spaghetti top and short denim shorts that barely covers her butt and her bright pink bikini set underneath.

Back in villa, we were lazing around the living room area, continue with our drinks, chit chatting and blasting music. After about an hour in, we were getting high and were dancing around. Tim was 3/4 way gone as usual and was lying on the sofa.

I took my camera and started disturbing him. "Tim, come on. So fast sleep already. Come, look this way. Take some nice photos. Very nice. Come on, Tim, pose for me." I teased him. Tim sat up and posed for a while, before returning back to his sleeping position.

"Ok, Tim's almost out. Next up can we have the two sitting on this side of the sofa to pose for us." I turned my camera to the sofa which Vic and Joey were sitting on.

"Dear, you high liao ah. Haha. Siao ah." Joey asked.

"Never mind, he wants pose we pose for him lo." Vic replied, stood up and took off his top, showing off his muscular physique.

"Oh yes, very nice. Good. Pose. Yes." I played along to take the photos. "Ok miss, your turn. Come on don't be shy. Some sexy poses?" I turned to Joey.

By then Joey is also getting high and obliged. She stood up for the first pose, with her finger at her side of the pouting lips.

Next pose, she bend slightly forward, with her arms squeezing her breasts together, making her cup D cleavage with more obvious. And arched her butt.

Then lastly she knelt on the sofa with her legs slightly apart, bending forward to hold onto the backrest and looked back. Joey probably felt comfortable due to the drinks and she is in bikini set underneath.

"Well done, very nice lady and gentleman. Good. Come pose together." I encouraged Vic and Joey.

Vic lowered his head close to her butt area and pretended to kiss her butt cheeks. His lips is almost touching the cheeks, so close that I think he can smell Joey horny pussy juice.

After goofing around, we decided to call it a night and returned to our rooms. Once inside the room, I continued my role play with Joey with the lights off. I positioned her in doggy position and caressed her butt. By then she is almost gone.

"What a nice butt you have, Joey. Xxx is so lucky." I pretended to sound like Vic as I pulled down her shorts slowly, leaving her in her bikini bottom.

"Hmm. Still posing. Dear, enough already?" Joey replied softly while enjoying the caressing.

"No more posing already. Now is the real deal Joey. Xxx is gone in the living room together with Tim." I replied her as I slid her bikini bottom aside and started running my fingers along her wet pussy.

"Hmm, ahhh... Vic?? .. You ahh.. No.. Hmm.. Cannot.. Ah.." Joey moaned softly as she tried to reject weakly.

"Ahh.. No.. Ahh please.. Ahhh.. Hmm.. Vic.. Not.. There.. Dirty.. No.. Haven't. Ah.. Wash.... Up.. Ahhhh sweaty.." Joey's moans gets louder as I started to lick her wet pussy and anus.

"I love the smell. It's ok Joey. I love it sweaty and dirty. Just like you. Dirty horny girl. Look how horny and wet you are now. Let me get you all warmed up." I teased her and fingered her.

"Ahhh.... Ah.. Ah... Vic.. Ah..... No.. Ahh.. Ahhhh... Stop... Will..... Cannot.. Ahh. Take.. It.. Ah.. Cumming. Ahh.." Joey orgasmed. While she is regaining her composure, I turned her over, lifted her legs up and fucked her. She was shocked for the moment and opened her eyes, only to realise it's me. She relaxed and continued with the role play.

"Oh.. Fuck.... Vic.. No... Don't do... It.. Xxx is just outside.. Ah.. No... Ahhh Ahhhh. Vic.. No.. Cumming again soon.. . Ahh.. Ahhh.. Vic... Ahhhh..." Joey moaned even louder, squeezing her pussy with tighter before I pulled out and cummed on her stomach. (I wonder if Vic heard her moans and his name from next door).

By then we were too shagged and dozed off on bed, without our bottoms.

End of Part#2
Old 14-07-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Ok here's part 2.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, please continue!!
Old 15-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 20-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #3)

The next day morning, I woke up slowly to the splashing sounds from the swimming pool. I washed up and went out to join the rest, with Joey still asleep.

"Wah lau, so early go swim liao ah. Steamed sia. Bo jio." I asked as I walked past Vic and Tim.

"Got leh, we knocked at the door, but saw u 2 still asleep what." Tim replied.

While I was having the breakfast, suddenly I realised, the room doors are sliding glass doors, with only curtains to cover. And if Tim and Vic can see we are asleep, then that means they have looked into the room through the curtains gaps. Which means they would have seen me and Joey bottomless after last night actions.

I was deep in thoughts when u saw 2 masseurs walking in, 1 male and female masseurs.

"We asked for in villa massage. For me and Tim. Not sure if you and Joey want or not, so never booked for you all." Vic informed.

"It's ok sir, later if your friends want, we can extend and continue." the male masseur replied as they set up the massage area at the gazebo.

The female masseur passed Vic and Tim a pair of boxer shorts. They went off to change before lying down by the gazebo for their massage. The standard balinese oil massage.

After breakfast, I went back to the room to 'wake' Joey up. Told her we have arranged for a massage and to wake up in a while. After which I went back out to continue my breakfast and wait for my turn.

An hour past, the female masseur finished with Tim first and asked me to proceed next. Without thinking much. I laid down at the gazebo as she prepared for the massage.

"Morning, wow so shiok ah. In villa massage some more." Joey greeted as she came out to the pool area. She was dressed in a pair of white tank top with her halter neck pink bikini top within and black short FBT shorts. (if you have been reading the past stories, Joey don't wear any panties whenever she is in her FBT shorts as there is inner lining already)

"Morning, ya we arranged one. Bali lifestyle ma. We booked for u too also. Wait for Vic to finish up then your turn." Tim replied as he settled down at the dining area to have his breakfast.

Vic is done in the next few minutes. The masseur pass Joey the pair of shorts to change but she rejected and told him she is ok with the FBT shorts.

My masseur started applying the massage oil on my back with me facing down. I can hear the male masseur was telling Joey to remove her tank top and lie face down next to me.

"Ok mdm, I will start applying the oil and massage." the male masseur told her. Every thing is as normal for the back. My masseur then went down to massage my lower back and butt area. She pulled down my shorts, exposing part of my butt and started massaging.

While I am enjoying the massage, I can't help thinking that Joey will be going through the same process with the male masseur. Her butt and maybe bit of pussy will be in clear view of the masseur and even Tim and Vic. After that, the masseur proceeded to massage the legs area, before turning us over to massage the front portion. The thoughts of Joey's pussy being exposed through the loose FBT shorts lining and her cup D boobs in just a thin piece of pink bikini top, in clear view of everyone throughout the massage, caused a stir in my dick. I had a hard time controlling my hardon. Finally the massage is over and we went back to our room to wash up.

I wasted no time and lifted up her bikini top from behind and started grabbing her breasts. "Wow, damn it man. I had a hard time enduring this sight." I told her. "How's the massage? Shiok or not. Another guy touching you and maybe looking at your boobs and pussy so upclose.

"Hmmm, ahh. Ya. Why.. Ahhh.. You give.. Me ah.. Guy one ahhhh" she replied with some soft moanings as I was fiddling with her nipples. "Massage so.. Ahh. Close there.. Ah... Some more.."

"Where? Here?" I asked and slipped my right hand into her shorts and played around her pussy area. "How close? This close?" I teased her as I slowly moved my fingers closer to her pussy. "How's the massage miss? Do you want me to go closer?"

"Ahhh. Ya... Around there... Ahh. Massage.. Ahh. Yes.. Comfortable.. Ahhh. Here.. More..." Joey closed her eyes as she is enjoying my massage.

I removed her shorts, knelt her down and bend her over the bed. "I going to massage you more miss." I told her as I ran my fingers along her already wet glistering pussy.

"Ahhh.. Hmmm nice.. Ahh... Yes....ahhhh.. Ahhh no... Inside.. Ahh.. Ahhhhh" Joey moaned even louder as I inserted 2 fingers into her wet pussy.

"Wow miss, you are such a horny dirty slut. Your guy friends are admiring your nice body too. Oh here comes one of them." I pretend to be Tim, took off my shorts and placed my hard on next to her lips. "Come. Suck off your friend Tim." I fingered faster.

"Ahhh aahh. Tim.. No.. Ahh.." Joey moaned and resisted weakly. It didn't take her long to engulf her warm mouth around my hard on.

"Oh man, you are so good Joey. Nice sucking skills. Do you like my smelly dick? I haven't wash up since last night. Doesn't it turns u on more?" I role played as Tim as I mouth fucked her.

After 5 mins of sucking, I turned her over on the bed and spread her legs. "Now it's Vic's turn. Let him taste your chee bye juices." I dived right into her wet musky pussy. (from last night since dinner, drinking, fucking till now).

"Joey, you tasted just right. This is the smell and taste I like. The smell of sweat and sex." now I role played as Vic as I licked and finger fucked her.

"No.. Vic. Ahh. Smelly.. There. Ahh. Vic not.. There. Ahh. Ahhh... Cumming... Ah.. No.. Ahh..." Joey orgasmed.

Without wasting much time to recover, I fucked her. You are so tight Joey. Come, service Tim too." I said as I placed my thumb at her lips. Without much invitation, she opened her mouth and sucked hard at my thumb.

"Ahhh. Ahh.. Hmmm. Ahhh.. Ahh.." Joey moaned with her eye closed, probably imagining the role play scenes. "Ahhh. Ahh ahhhhh cumming a......ahhh... No..."

I cummed on her stomach before washing up, leaving her panting on the bed to recover from the intense role play.

End of Part #3
Old 20-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Puppyz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey's moan when she is high is damn arousing
Old 21-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Thank u for the support
Old 22-07-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 7
SnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to behold

Great share bro, enjoying this thread
Old 22-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #3)

The next day morning, I woke up slowly to the splashing sounds from the swimming pool. I washed up and went out to join the rest, with Joey still asleep.

"Wah lau, so early go swim liao ah. Steamed sia. Bo jio." I asked as I walked past Vic and Tim.

"Got leh, we knocked at the door, but saw u 2 still asleep what." Tim replied.

While I was having the breakfast, suddenly I realised, the room doors are sliding glass doors, with only curtains to cover. And if Tim and Vic can see we are asleep, then that means they have looked into the room through the curtains gaps. Which means they would have seen me and Joey bottomless after last night actions.

I was deep in thoughts when u saw 2 masseurs walking in, 1 male and female masseurs.

"We asked for in villa massage. For me and Tim. Not sure if you and Joey want or not, so never booked for you all." Vic informed.

"It's ok sir, later if your friends want, we can extend and continue." the male masseur replied as they set up the massage area at the gazebo.

The female masseur passed Vic and Tim a pair of boxer shorts. They went off to change before lying down by the gazebo for their massage. The standard balinese oil massage.

After breakfast, I went back to the room to 'wake' Joey up. Told her we have arranged for a massage and to wake up in a while. After which I went back out to continue my breakfast and wait for my turn.

An hour past, the female masseur finished with Tim first and asked me to proceed next. Without thinking much. I laid down at the gazebo as she prepared for the massage.

"Morning, wow so shiok ah. In villa massage some more." Joey greeted as she came out to the pool area. She was dressed in a pair of white tank top with her halter neck pink bikini top within and black short FBT shorts. (if you have been reading the past stories, Joey don't wear any panties whenever she is in her FBT shorts as there is inner lining already)

"Morning, ya we arranged one. Bali lifestyle ma. We booked for u too also. Wait for Vic to finish up then your turn." Tim replied as he settled down at the dining area to have his breakfast.

Vic is done in the next few minutes. The masseur pass Joey the pair of shorts to change but she rejected and told him she is ok with the FBT shorts.

My masseur started applying the massage oil on my back with me facing down. I can hear the male masseur was telling Joey to remove her tank top and lie face down next to me.

"Ok mdm, I will start applying the oil and massage." the male masseur told her. Every thing is as normal for the back. My masseur then went down to massage my lower back and butt area. She pulled down my shorts, exposing part of my butt and started massaging.

While I am enjoying the massage, I can't help thinking that Joey will be going through the same process with the male masseur. Her butt and maybe bit of pussy will be in clear view of the masseur and even Tim and Vic. After that, the masseur proceeded to massage the legs area, before turning us over to massage the front portion. The thoughts of Joey's pussy being exposed through the loose FBT shorts lining and her cup D boobs in just a thin piece of pink bikini top, in clear view of everyone throughout the massage, caused a stir in my dick. I had a hard time controlling my hardon. Finally the massage is over and we went back to our room to wash up.

I wasted no time and lifted up her bikini top from behind and started grabbing her breasts. "Wow, damn it man. I had a hard time enduring this sight." I told her. "How's the massage? Shiok or not. Another guy touching you and maybe looking at your boobs and pussy so upclose.

"Hmmm, ahh. Ya. Why.. Ahhh.. You give.. Me ah.. Guy one ahhhh" she replied with some soft moanings as I was fiddling with her nipples. "Massage so.. Ahh. Close there.. Ah... Some more.."

"Where? Here?" I asked and slipped my right hand into her shorts and played around her pussy area. "How close? This close?" I teased her as I slowly moved my fingers closer to her pussy. "How's the massage miss? Do you want me to go closer?"

"Ahhh. Ya... Around there... Ahh. Massage.. Ahh. Yes.. Comfortable.. Ahhh. Here.. More..." Joey closed her eyes as she is enjoying my massage.

I removed her shorts, knelt her down and bend her over the bed. "I going to massage you more miss." I told her as I ran my fingers along her already wet glistering pussy.

"Ahhh.. Hmmm nice.. Ahh... Yes....ahhhh.. Ahhh no... Inside.. Ahh.. Ahhhhh" Joey moaned even louder as I inserted 2 fingers into her wet pussy.

"Wow miss, you are such a horny dirty slut. Your guy friends are admiring your nice body too. Oh here comes one of them." I pretend to be Tim, took off my shorts and placed my hard on next to her lips. "Come. Suck off your friend Tim." I fingered faster.

"Ahhh aahh. Tim.. No.. Ahh.." Joey moaned and resisted weakly. It didn't take her long to engulf her warm mouth around my hard on.

"Oh man, you are so good Joey. Nice sucking skills. Do you like my smelly dick? I haven't wash up since last night. Doesn't it turns u on more?" I role played as Tim as I mouth fucked her.

After 5 mins of sucking, I turned her over on the bed and spread her legs. "Now it's Vic's turn. Let him taste your chee bye juices." I dived right into her wet musky pussy. (from last night since dinner, drinking, fucking till now).

"Joey, you tasted just right. This is the smell and taste I like. The smell of sweat and sex." now I role played as Vic as I licked and finger fucked her.

"No.. Vic. Ahh. Smelly.. There. Ahh. Vic not.. There. Ahh. Ahhh... Cumming... Ah.. No.. Ahh..." Joey orgasmed.

Without wasting much time to recover, I fucked her. You are so tight Joey. Come, service Tim too." I said as I placed my thumb at her lips. Without much invitation, she opened her mouth and sucked hard at my thumb.

"Ahhh. Ahh.. Hmmm. Ahhh.. Ahh.." Joey moaned with her eye closed, probably imagining the role play scenes. "Ahhh. Ahh ahhhhh cumming a......ahhh... No..."

I cummed on her stomach before washing up, leaving her panting on the bed to recover from the intense role play.

End of Part #3
Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Thank you thank you..
Old 05-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Thank u for the support..
Old 08-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #4)

After the massage, breakfast and our morning relaxing swim, we all washed up, get changed and went out exploring Bali. Joey was dressed in her red spag v-neck top, red bra, with a tiny piece of pink thongs and denim shorts.

We have hired a local driver and car to tour around Ubud, exploring the monkey forest, Ubud streets, coffee plantation, volcano view and ending the day with a seafood dinner on Jimbaran beach. Nothing sexual of the extraordinary, except for Joey cleavage view with her red bra and occasional zaogeng of her pink thongs when she sat crossed legged.

After a long day outside, we finally returned to our villa rooms. We were all sweaty and tired. We both stripped out of our sweaty clothes in the toilet and were cooling down on bed, in the room for a while before our bath.

Suddenly there was a knock. I peep through the curtains and saw Vic outside wrapped in towel and with clothes in his hands.

"What's up bro?" I asked.

"Paiseh, bro. You all bathe already? There is something wrong with my toilet shower. Bathe halfway suddenly no water. I put shampoo liao then now kena stuck. Tim is helping me to get the villa person to get it fix. But meanwhile can I come and finish my bath here?

"Oh, you suay sia. Give me a while." I replied, while me and Joey quickly head back to the toilet to get dressed. Due to the last minute arrange, Joey just wore back her spag top and shorts without the bra and thongs, while I put on my shorts. Then Joey hung our undergarments behind the toilet door while I opened the door for Vic.

"Sorry sorry, I will be very fast one." Vic apologized as he headed to the toilet.

While he is bathing, me and Joey were chilling and resting on bed.

"Wow, you never wear your bra and panties back ah. Can see your nipples through the top leh." I commented as I gave Joey right breast a squeeze.

"No la. Dirty already what. Plus where got time to wear back. You also never wear back what." Joey replied.

"Then where are our undergarments? Haha I don't think Vic will be interested in mine" I started fondling Joey's breasts and tickling her nipples through her top.

"Hmmm ahh.. I hang them behind the toilet door lo. Vic is inside leh. Ahh... Still disturb.. Anyway they are dirty already." Joey tried to push my hands away.

"Dirty so what. Vic will like them dirty. The smell of you after a day outside confirms turn him on. Scarly he is now smelling your sexy bra and thongs and jerking off in the toilet leh." I slid my right hand into her shorts while my left hand into her top." Wow, so wet liao ah. Let's do quickly."

I removed her shorts and lifted both her legs up and spread them wide. This is my favourite position to eat her pussy. "Wow, so wet and juicy. The thought of Vic smelling your thongs now is getting you horny right. Imagine him licking the juices off your sweaty and dirty thongs now. The musky taste." I licked her vigorously while teasing her.

"Hmmmm. Ahh... Hmm Vic.. Like..... Ahh.... Ah.. Dirty one. Meh.. Ah...." Joey moaned very softly. "You... Ah... Make.. Me... Horny again.. Ahh... Ah..."

"Vic confirm like your dirty chee bye. Come suck Vic dirty lan jiao now. You like it?" I placed my sweaty cock outside her lips while I started fingering her.

Without much invitation, Joey's opened her mouth and fully engulfed my dirty cock in it. "Hmmm, Hmmmm... Ahh.. Hmmm" Joey muffled moans as I mouth fucked her.

After few minutes, I stood up, flipped her over and started fucking her in doggy position. "Piak piak piak piak... Oh yes.. Joey. You are so wet and tight. You love my dirty cock?"

"Ahh.. Ahh yes.. Ahh fuck.. Quick.. Ahh.. Wait.. Ahhh he come... Out. Ahh. Ahh." Joey moaned slightly louder.

"Come out then let him join in lo." I suggested. (Must be too horny already"

"No.. Crazy.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Quickly ahhh finish... Ahhh a ahhhhh.. Cumming.. Ahhhh" Joey orgasmed. I cummed on her butt not long after. The excitement and the thoughts are too much for us to handle.

After cleaning up, we laid on bed under the blankets while waiting for Vic to finish up his shower and leave the room.

While we are bathing, I can't help to take a glimpse at Joey's dirty undergarments hanging behind the door. I saw wet patches on her tiny thongs. It can't be still so wet after hanging for a while. It must be Vic's licking while he is enjoying her smelly chee bye taste and jerking off.

The thought of Vic smelling and tasting her most intimate spot got me so horny again and we had another round in the shower again. Joey must be wondering why I got hard again.

The next day morning, we packed up and headed back home. End of our Bali graduation trip.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Enjoy the updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1