The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Dear all,

So here we go. I have always wanted to pen down my thoughts and also what I have experienced when I had the chance to work in a flower joint. Always love reading stories that are shared by everyone in SBF. One can see the differences from reading erotic stories out in the web, where stories are usually straight down into business. I personally favorite stories by my favorite writer, bro ilikeoldchangkee.

This story that I am sharing are genuinely real. Some events and names are altered to protect the identity of the person involved. The story will start with the first ever lady that i met whom brought me to a whole new level of perspective on Sex and then moving on to the main story where i would share on the happenings that i encounter in the Flower Joint that i worked in.

Lastly, I am typing everything down from memories and pardon me for the bad English. The story will be written in the first-person perspective.

Part 1
Background - Welcome to my Life

A cliché start. A typical Singaporean, 90s Kid. 1990 specifically. I don’t see myself as someone who is in the 90s. Cliques and friends that I mixes with are somewhat older and thus, I always got the chance to talk and look at matters in a much more mature perspective.

I was born into a Hokkien/Mandarin speaking family. As typical as it can get, I was always told that I need to excel in my studies in order to have a bright future, but that was it. No words of wisdom, no sharing of life philosophy, no guidance, suggestions, but simply, i was left to figure out what my future will be on my own. I was 17 at the point of time when I decided to move out from my house.

As my Grandfather passed away a few years back, My Grandmother got the whole apartment to herself. It was perfect. I could take the extra time to take care of her and at the same time, enjoy that personal space that I always wanted. I moved immediately after getting consent from both of my parents.

Part 2

Shelly

I was still a virgin at the age of 17, 2nd year into Poly. That was when I met her, Shelly. She was from another course. At that point of time, nope I wasn’t really into her. What makes her attractive to me was how she carried herself. It was totally new to me. She was different from the other girls in the class. She has tons of experience regarding BGR and sex. She was not shy to speak about sex, EX-s, etc. Some of the guys in the class were teasing her and some girls were definitely put off (probably jealous on the amount of attention she could get from the guys) on how open she was.

She was tall. 1.75, quite tall for a girl in SG I guess? Won’t turn heads but with the help of make-up and good wardrobe, she would definitely make heads turn? She got a nice figure - closer to the skinny type. She has a small B. Her asset was all focused on her bottom. Her legs were really nicely shaped and long and what caught me was her bubble butt. She has a thick bottom. Her ass protrudes nicely whenever she put on shinnies. Perfect with a slim waist. She usually dresses in a simple t-shirt, coupled with short dress and shoes.

Experiences that I had with my ex-gf was mainly holding hands and the furthest we went was to locked our lips. I could only rely on the different websites that were available then to release my ever-growing hormones. I was always shy with girls and thus, I don’t really stand out well with the ladies in class.

Like I shared, Shelly was different. She was the opposite from me. Always taking the imitative. She was not shy with guys, never running out of topics. I got the opportunity to spend much more time together with her as we happened to be in the same group for projects.

We grew closer as days goes by. We are not in the same course but still, we do meet up as we need to discuss and complete our final presentation. Our conversation started to get wild as I started to catch and play along with her playful remarks and tease. The teasing get way more out of hand when I told her I am still a virgin.

A week before our group final presentation, we decided to head out for discussion. We could grab some nice food while we are at it. Somehow after the meal, all of us ended up coming to my place. My grandma was on a holiday trip so we got the whole apartment to ourselves.

Everything went well. We finished our work at about 6 pm and all of us agreed to pack up and leave. One by one, everyone started leaving except Shelly. She told me it is alright as she is staying nearby and her mum is out. We were both on our laptop, trying to send some files to each other. This was when i started to steal glances at Shelly. I was starting to get sweaty palms. Should I do anything? It was getting kind of awkward. I do have to admit that I enjoy her companionship and time with her as I was always attracted to all those erotic experiences that she always shares. Is this infatuation?
Old 27-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Camping for more.
Upz u bro
Old 27-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Intro bro. Camping for more
Old 27-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, another supporter here.
Old 28-06-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“Could you show me around your house?” She smiled, rubbing her hands in anticipation.

I guided her to my room. I was lucky enough to have the master bedroom to myself. Did some DIY work to furnish the room.

Painted the walls with a nice shade of baby blue, bought a computer desk, a tatami bed and competing it with a simple side table from Ikea. I kept everything fairly simple and neat. She loves the contemporary design and was complaining to me how messy her room was and how I should totally help her in revamping her room.

Showed her the guest room as my grandma’s room was out of bound. In the guest room, there was a cabinet that displays tons of alcohols ranging from Whisky, Rums to beers.

Most bottles were collected and placed in the cabinet collectively from my families as they do travel often and they would often pop by with a bottle to display it.

“Oh my God, this is an impressive collection, Can I try this Vodka?” She chirped, pointing to a half bottle vodka, which was drunk by me.

“Of course, but don’t get drunk hor.”, I replied, walking to the kitchen trying to get us Ice and glasses.

S: “Hehe, you’ve got such a nice room and bed, it’s alright even if I am drunk. I’ve got my place already” She took the bottle and went into my room, lying down without hesitation.

Me: “you very buey paiseh leh. You can take the guestroom though.”

S: “nahhh, this is mine for today” She giggled as she rolls around my bed, commenting on how comfy it was.

I was standing beside the bed, trying to pour us some drink. She laid on her belly, looking at her phone. I can’t help but notice on how excellent her butt was shaped. She was wearing skinnies and it wrapped nicely around her legs and butt.

“Here you go! There would be 8 SGD please” I joked, trying my best to act as a bartender.

“Roll it please, I think I will take 10 of this” She replied, sipping down her the vodka in one gulp. (on the rock)

She sure could take her alcohol well. She went into the guest room and took out a few more opened bottles, we even opened one of the rums so that she could try it. Time passes and we were on our eighth glasses. I was already feeling tipsy and I was making trips to the bathroom frequently.

“Are you okay? You went to puke? Is the 5th time you been to the bathroom “She exclaimed.

“No…. it happens when I drink, makes me want to pee, and yes I think I had enough” i roll my eyes as I stand up again to make my way to the attached bathroom.

Just as I was releasing myself, she opened the door and stood behind me, peeking at me urinating.

I didn’t locked the door.

“Oii! Hello! What are you doing?” I shouted, trying my best to finish my business and on the same time trying to aim properly as I was starting to stumble.

S:“I also high tide, I want to use the bathroom too”
She pushes me aside, placing the seat down and immediately took her skinnies down together with her panties. I was literally releasing onto the shower floor. Oh my god. I look at her white thighs and the panties that were rolled with the pants on her ankle.

In the matter of seconds, my manhood grew as I register the image in my mind. She looks at me acting all innocent. She saw my growing manhood and she was giggling to herself.

S: Looks like someone is turn on by a lady peeing, hehehe ”. I immediately turn away, blushing, trying to push my erection down while pulling my pants up.

She stood up and pulled my face to her. Our lips touch. It’s been awhile since I kissed a lady. I was trying my best to keep up with her tongue swirling around. I broke off from the kiss, staring at her in disbelief with my hands still pulling my pants. She stared at me, putting on a silly and confused look, with her pants still down. I could see her bare pelvis. She was shaved!

Me: “I am drunk,are you?”

S: “Quite! But I think you are really cute… and… I am super horny right now…”

I stood there, like an idiot. Trying to think of words to reply. Is this a prank? That easy? Are we going to have sex?

She wiggled herself out of her pants, remove her shirt and unhook her bra. She looked at me seductively.

S “I like you…. And I need you….now”

Crazy. Unbelievable. Super Drama - all that was in my mind. Within seconds, I was already undress and on my bed. We were locked in kisses again. She started going around my ears and neck. That tingling sensation causes the hair on my back to stand.

She started moving her tongue down from my chest to my groin like a mop, leaving a trail of saliva as she went. I was super excited when she started licking around my tool. I look at her, eyes gleaming with anticipation as she looked at my harden tool.

It was my first and I was elated. Mixed feeling as I felt her mouth. It was warm and moist. Her tongue swirled, wrapping itself around me. I was uncircumcised. I would admit the feeling was not very comfortable as it was the first for my cock to be exposed to such different elements and texture. It was even crazy when she flicks her tongue on my tip. However, the warm and fuzzy feeling was still there. I tried to move, but it felt as my body were tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride. It was a strange sensation. Within minutes, I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and cock. Shelly knew it. She got up, wiping away the salvia around her mouth with her arm, just like barbarian who have finished her meat. She started wanking me.
Within seconds, I felt an abrupt rush of my semen racing through my veins and I came. Spurting a good load of cum on her hands and my abdomen.

S: “Nice…. I know you are a virgin. Its alright.” She gave me a peck and went on to the bathroom.

I laid there motionlessly, trying to clam myself down. I could even hear my own heartbeat.

Her phone rang and it was time to go. Her mum wants her back.
S: “too bad, I can’t stay. But yes, you are mine. And I will have you soon enough. See you my dear, not bad for our first date ya?”

She went up the cab and waved goodbye to me, mouthing the word “I love you”.

Really? That easy?

I went back. It was probably the alcohol, probably an infatuation, I was happy and excited. But i knew deep down, that was not love, that was not what i wanted. Something was amiss definitely. Should I stop it? Or should I give it a try?

I went to bed with a hardon again. Thinking about the first ever sexual act that I’ve got from Shelly.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

nice story bro. camping for more!
Old 28-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 5
augusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story here.
Hope to read more.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
z0z0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice. Wanna hear more.
Old 28-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

I woke up feeling fresh and energetic. I received a call from her early in the Morning, telling me to meet her for lunch. As both of us are busy preparing for the end of our modules, we were packed. We tried our best to meet up on the campus. We text and call each other often after classes or when we are back.

After the first encounter, she did initiate to come to my place but due to the different classes and schedule that we had. It was not possible. When the chance came, she did come up to my place but as my Grandma was back, we did not do anything much.

“Why not, let’s wait for your birthday. I shall take away your virginity” She said casually as she sips up the noodles that I cooked for her. Giving me that CFM look.

‘wow, really? Best birthday gift ever, I can't wait! I exclaimed,

Weeks past. We were getting comfortable with each other and she was constantly teasing me.

She would send me photos of her at home, clad in only bra and panties. An array of colours of lingerie. I love it when she shared photos of herself in her lace thong. Her ass was so round and bubble. She would share with me links of website, telling me how much she wants me to do what the video does. She would send dirty messages to me, causing me to lose concentration in class.

Imagine having dinner with your friends and family outside with a hardon and you would receive photos after photos of her playing with herself. She would be even naked, just revealing her nipples and vagina by a bit while posing for the photos. It was a whole new experience for me.

She led me on, telling me that I could have a chance to break my virgin and she is confident that she will be the one taking it.

Since we stayed near each other, I would often wait for her after classes and send her home together whenever I had the chance. I somehow hated it, not because of taking the trouble to detour but the fact that I always arrive home with precum smeared in my boxers and underwear.

Time: 3 days to my Birthday.

I was contemplating whether I should get some protection. I was left with a lot of questions. I was worried about wasting this chance if my grandmother is at home. What should I do? How could I perform? What if all of these was a prank. What if things aren’t so simple after all?

Time: 2 Days to my Birthday

Managed to convinced my Grandma to go on a short trip with my parents to Genting. Perfect timing and plan as I would have the whole apartment to myself again.

Time: 1 Day to my Birthday
I assured my Grandma that everything would be fine. Asked her to enjoy her trip and take care of herself. Sent her to my parents before waving goodbye enthusiastically.

Time: Saturday, My Birthday.

No classes. No nothing. Just me and her. I woke up in anticipation. Today is D- Day!

I bathed and had my breakfast.

She came, my heart fluttered as I saw her. She was wearing a pair of black platform stilettos, at least 8 cm long. She was wearing a blue figure-hugging dress; it was short and It was showing way too many legs.

I felt my dick stir a little as I scan her down, looking at her white creamy thighs. Her hair was done up nicely and the make-up was great. Everything was perfect. She knew it was my day. and I know, it will be my best birthday ever.

She made a turn “ ta-da, nice right! You should look at yourself, your eyes almost pop out”

Me: “Oh gosh, I would be gay if I didn’t have that reaction”

We hugged.

Me: “You are so tall with your heels, stress if we are going out, almost as tall as me”

S: “Naahh my baby is still taller, see!” She tries to compare height by moving her nose to my nose. Anyway, here’s your present! But please don’t open it now.”

I rubbed my hand in anticipation. What was it? I peeked into the bag. A black box was there, palm size. Was it a wallet?

She came in without taking off her heels. I didn’t stop her. That was downright sexy, the way I look at her butt sway as she walked to my room confidently. The dress was tight and short and I could even make out the line of her thong she was wearing.

I followed behind. I closed the door. She was already lying down on my bed on her belly. I could almost see her butt as her dress moved up. With one hand supporting her head, heels on her legs still she beckoned me over.

I went over and lie down on my bed beside her just like an obedient kid, mesmerizes with the way she smiles at me.

Without saying a word. She unwrapped my present in front of me. It was a normal plain black tie.

“Why a tie?” I said, giving her a peck to show my gratitude but still amused.

S: “So I can leash you up and you won’t escape from me”

She crawled up and sat on me, putting the tie over my neck. Pulling it, I went forward and we locked our lips. She moves the tie up to my head and attempts to blindfold me with the tie.

What? She was into Bondage? I am not into spanking though! I was confused, but I was also excited.

Part of me was eagerly waiting for what she wanted to do to me and part of me was afraid she was too crazy. She hushed me to be quiet, assuring me that this is not SM. She pushes me down, making me lie on the bed. Kissing me and licking me on my ear. She whispered into my ear.

S: “I have been waiting for these few weeks, Happy Birthday Dear”

She stripped me and started doing her tongue routine all over my body. She works around my chest, leaving a trail down to my groin again like the previous time, kissing and sucking and worshipping every part of my body.

She started going around the balls, taking the whole thing into her mouth, sucking it. She licked the underneath of the shaft, going around in circles.

I couldn’t see all the action. It got me really excited. Kinky...

The feeling was too much for me to register. It was good for a second, ticklish for another second, uncomfortable for another second. I could feel the warmth of her mouth, the saliva dripping off my dick. She would engulf my whole manhood and I could feel it touching the walls of her throat. I would feel her tongue attacking every part of my dick, especially the tip. It was so sensitive that my muscles would tighten and I would begin to squirm. The softness of her tongue wrapping around my tool.

I was on cloud nine.

Just as I was in enjoying every moment of it, she stopped. Within a second, I felt her body weight on my groin.

I felt the warmth of a vagina for the first time in my life.

There was not much resistance as it was wet and slippery. I was awestruck and my mouth was dry. I couldn’t make out any words. I felt the walls and the muscle of the vagina gripping on to my manhood, tightening its grip as she rocked slowly. I could sense my pleasure passing through me almost unnoticed and I tried to fix my entire concentration on it.

S: “ugh, it been a while since I have someone in me”

I gasped. I felt the pressure building up. The pull and push feeling around my manhood were too much. I tremble and grit my teeth as I was near to climax.

S: “Oh my god, it’s so hard, I could feel it. Give it to me baby!” She said sexily while increasing her speed and momentum. I was on euphoria. Within seconds, I unleashed my sperm, filling her up as she twitched and scream in pleasure.

She laid on my chest, hugging me tightly as she gave light pecks. I remove the tie, feeling dazed and blur. She looked up at me with those bright eyes, sparkling with satisfaction.

S: “Happy Birthday dear, hope you like your present”

Me: “best ever” smiling like an idiot as I hugged her tightly.

We cleaned up and she told was in the “safe” period and so it was alright without protection.

I was attached to her. I am not too sure about emotionally but definitely physically.
Old 28-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

I was open up to a whole new world of physical intimacy with her. We explored a lot together. She was always open to share what she is comfortable with and what’s not. It was wild. She would often come to my house and we would spend our time together exploring each other’s body.

One moment she is lying on my bed using her laptop and the next moment when I walked into the room with her lunch, she would wearing just a piece of a thong, spreading her legs, touching herself while beckoning me. We did it on the couch, on the tables, on the floor, on the kitchen top and even in the bathroom, practically everywhere in my apartment whenever my Grandma is out.

I could be taking a nap and suddenly I would wake up with my manhood in her mouth. She would crawl under the table, pull out my manhood from my boxer, and starts to mouth me when I am playing DOTA just to get my attention.

Yup, of course, i PULL PLUG.

I could do whatever I want and she was always alright with it. Finishing on her face occasionally but the best is when she swallows it all up. I always like doing doggy with her as I could see her butt bouncing and jingling with each thrust I made. She even tried blowing me while taking a puff.

Sometimes we could be screwing 2-3 times a day. It was crazy.

On a whole new level, we even did it once in the handicap toilet. I even got a release when we were in the cinema.

On one instance. While we are smoking in the staircase, she used her butt to tease me and we did it overlooking the entire neighbourhood. I was sexually satisfied.

But I was not emotionally satisfied.

A year into the relationship. Things started to fall apart. I got a part-time job in a flower joint. Got into a new social circle. She hated it. We spent lesser time together. I was quite an ass as I didn't take the effort to keep the relationship from falling through. We quarrel frequently and we started to pick on each other. Different views on the future, likings etc. We do have much difference to overcome. Things ended up so badly that she tried to cut herself but luckily, I stop her in time. Somehow, all good things come to an end and we moved on.

Till this date, none of my relationship or partners could do what she did.

Part 3

The Introduction

One particular night, I was out having supper with my buddy Drake at a kopitiam in Balestier.

D: “Eh, bro, want to do part-time bo” he introduces me to a job. I was still in Poly and of course, in a relationship with Shelly.

Me: “Huh, I got classes in the day, I don’t have the time”

D: “I believe you can manage it. It's at night. Pays quite well. Night club setting, many pretty ladies and booze. I am already in”

Drake shared with me the happenings that he has experienced. What are night clubs, what are flower joints. As for my job, it will be at night, starting at 8 PM, and ending at 2 AM. I will be the cashier at a flower joint.

Me: “So not KBOX kind hor. Really that fun?”

‘No, not kbox, nightclub, with ladies singing and dancing” Drake said, as he dabbed his cigarette in the milk can.

D: “It’s not a lot, but the job fair is fairly simple. We just need someone whom we can trust. Since you are good with your math, why not join us. An extra income doesn’t kill”

I nodded my head. Finishing my Bak Ku Teh.

I went home. Thinking about the offer that Drake gave. For the extra income, I would be sacrificing my sleep and even some of the time in school. There was a lot of what if.

But after listening to all the experiences that Drake has, I was quite curious. I wanted to experience it for myself. The ladies? Yes, that’s what I wanted. Ladies from all walks of life and countries are available. It’s not just Shelly anymore.

I was hungry for more.

I dropped Drake a message the next day, telling him that I’m in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Bros, for those who have upped my points. I've always been a silent reader and thus reading and sharing experiences are my focus. Tbh I'm not sure how the points system works So pardon me if I am unable to return the points back.

As for the stories, it may be draggy, may have bad English but to me, it is a place where I could share my "diary". Please stay with me and Thank you for your time!

Ocatus
Old 28-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
ransumwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story updates.
Old 28-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster