The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Drake was someone I look to. He was one year older than me and i knew him in our secondary days where he helped me fought away Bullies. He did not join any group; however, he does mixes around with a few of them. No doubt, with this kind of social circle, he was able to carry that impression that he was no pushover. He was, I could say, the most well respected in our school. Friends just come to him for help and often, to get into his cliques. We shared a lot in common and we were close as we stay near to each other. Getting into his circle, I started to gain that *confidence*.

After moving on to poly. We continue to meet often. I was introduced to a small group of people with names like AH GOU, BLACK MOLE, AH ZUI, OR XIM, (BLACK HEART), GAO GHEI (9 month). They were in their mid -30s to 40s.

As typical as it seems, these Uncles seems harmless but underneath their shirts shows signs and reminisces of their past. They were very active in the 70s, period, where triad activities were common in Singapore. Although they have went through all these in their days, i believe you would understand me that that was all in the past. At this current society context, we are not talking about who held the most power or who is governing which sector or area but, who’s wallet is the thickest.

All of them own some forms of business, and they were all connected with one another. They are not blood related but they are buddies working closely together, relying on one another for support with their business. Buffet, SPA, KTV, alcohols, Coffee shop, car garage and even property.

Quite a number of trades as I spend my time talking to them. I was eager to know more. I wanted to see how they link up each of their business together. I wanted to know how they got their business up, how they can afford their current lifestyle. I wanted to have one for myself too.

The Lifestyle

I could often meet Drake. Where he could meet some of the uncles and big brothers. (we were the youngest of course). We did not act like teens despite the fact that we look young. We were sincere. We know what to do and what to say in front of them, making us popular among them as they start to share with us more on what they do and how they are doing it.

After that supper, Drake brought me to flower joint near Balestier. From then on, everything seems to went out of control. I was always telling Shelly that I would be resting early but I would climb out of bed, put on my best look and head out to meet Drake.

I was always ready to roll. Apart from travelling, every expense was covered. From pubs to KTV Nightclubs, i was patronizing night establishment around Singapore. I started to dive deeper into this lifestyle, learning how they speak, how they hold a conversation with a lady, how they play the games socializing with different kinds of people.

I started to observe how people can turn into a totally different person after alcohol influences. For instance, Jackie, who owns 2 automobile garage shops. He was often quiet and reserved. He was always emotionless, just like someone who doesn’t know how to express sadness or happiness. I laughed when I saw him danced on the sofa swinging his shirt with that pokerface.
And yes, the most important part of all - I was always expose to opportunities.

Local Ladies in the club, Malaysian ladies in pubs, Thailand, Vietnam and China ladies in the KTVs, nightclubs. You guess it. But they were different from Shelly.

Due to whatsoever reason, most that were involved in these scenes were paid to be in them and high chance most are out to make you spend. But for me and Drake, we were different. We were young and we were led into these places effortlessly. We’ve got this “cloak of gold”. We definitely stand out from our groups due to our age.

These Uncles were not stingy when it comes down to partying. Often, we would get to be seated beside hot ladies. We could get the chance to get ladies to drink with us effortlessly.

My first taste of Siam – A Thai nightclub in Shenton Way.

Was chilling with our group of 5 guys and one of the Siambu caught my eye. She was dancing at another table further away from me and my vision was just locked onto her. She was moving to the groove just like Shakira. We were locked in sight regardless of the number of people moving past us. She knew I was looking at her and she continues to tease me, moving her hands around her body in a seductively manner.

With limited lights, she seems to be quite fair and tall which I preferred. She looks cute to me with her hair tied up in a bun. Her dark grey dress was short and it shows her curves well. Because of Shelly, I have a thing for asses and legs. And that was what caught my eye.

I held my drinks, initiating a toast. She returns one, smiling and drinking from her glass while we maintain eye contact. She came over.

One of my friends told me to check her out just in case she was a he. "Oi, why she so tall, later you go back backside pain are, hahahaha" my friend shouted to my ear, laughing after making the comment.

Getting the drift, i took my chances. After a while, she was so comfortable with me that her hands were all over me. I tried my luck and move my hands closer to her pelvic region. Damm, what if she slapped me and call the police. I wasn’t thinking straight but both of us were damm high.

Luckily it was good. “Nothing was protruding”.

As she was sporting enough and we did have a good time, I treated her LD, just 6 of it. She was over the moon! She said that she got nothing much after this and asked me where will we be going. I tried my best to be a gentleman, but still, I gave in to her advances. We eventually ended up at my place. We were kissing like long lost lover once we got into the room. We stripped ourselves naked while moving to the bathroom.

I was already rocked hard as she smiled shyly while griping my harden tool.

"Ohh, big naa, I scare" She commented, looking at my tool with a frown, acting cute. "Thank you for the compliments, but I am sure I can make you feel good," I said shyly.

She laughs, "you notti boi ar" and started to soap me. I returned the favour, soaping her body, starting with her shoulder, down to her breasts and nipple before moving on to her back and butt. She had a tribal tattoo at her lower back. Her nipple was really hard and definitely a sensitive spot for her as she squirms whenever i try to massage her breast.

She tiptoe and held onto me, grinding me with her pussy. We rinsed off the soap and she went down, taking in my manhood. She looked up at me, trying to look at my expression as she taste my manhood, licking and kissing it.

After a few minutes, she stood up, arching her back towards my tool. She took it and guided me into her wet pussy. i wasn't thinking straight about protection nor anything. it was yolo.

I pumped her hard while at the same time trying to cover her mouth to stop her moaning sound as i didn't want my grandma to know i am screwing someone in her house.

Finished on her breast as she sucked me clean after emptying myself.

Woke up with her kissing me and we had another round again. Sent her downstairs to take the cab home afterwards.

Yes, I cheated on Shelly. I fooled around. But I couldn’t help it. I wanted to see how far I could go
Old 01-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

nice story
Old 01-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 4

George and Jake

Saturday - Received a message from Drake to head down to City Hall on Sunday noon. Told Shelly that I got this part-time job and assure her that it was nothing sleazy. Did some shopping and caught a movie with her before ending the day.

Woke up late and grabbed brunch before heading down to meet Drake. Joint was in a complex. Met up with Drake outside the taxi stand and he led me in.
From the entrance, I saw George and Jake, sitting on one of the couches with two ladies. Their hair was dyed yellowish brown. Their skin complexion was really fair. The one besides George was dressed in suspender jeans with a black tee from Guess. I could see her Cartier Bracelet and a Tiffany necklace. I bet the shades she had was from Gucci. The one seated beside Jake was dressed in a white dress. Not too short and not too long. He hair was tie up nicely in a bun and there was some elegance to it.

The layout of the main hall was simple. Dark grey couches and glass table on the left and right with a path that leads to the stage in the middle. The stage was low, probably just 30 CM high Visual aids and flashlights were installed around the stage. A bright pink curtain with flowers embedded on it hanged lavishly on the wall, posing as the backdrop for the stage.

I could see much more as I went in further.

The audio system was placed right beside the stage. A guy was fiddling with the cables, testing the audio and lights. On the further right, I could see colourful stashes with numbers hanging on the left of the bar table.

There was a corridor on the left, which I could see standing tables and chairs. The corridor leads left, with rooms at the back presumably.

On the left, a door with a sign “Office”.

Drake introduces me and we exchange pleasantries with both of them.

George. Financially wise, he was richer among the Uncles that Drake knew. He was in his late thirties. He does have good fashion sense. He was educated, graduated from a local university. He resigned from his job of being a regional marketing director in the real estate industry as he wanted to focus on this business rather than working in an organization as office politics were too much for him.

He was a nice guy, but not at all after chunking down a tower of beer or a bottle of MARTELL. The second owner, the partner of George, was Jake. He was a joker. He would often crack jokes, corny and lame. But he definitely knows how to talk. He could hold his liquor better than George.

George and Jake briefed us on our roles and responsibilities. They explained to us what to expect during the first few days of opening. We will have an official opening in a month’s time.

Drake’s role - He will drink and mingle around with guests and patrons, ensure service standards, coordinate with servers to ensure everything runs smoothly in the joint.

My job was fairly simple. Keying in orders, settling bills, invoice orders, stock take on cigarette and alcohols. Ensure the amount on the stashes that were given to the ladies are accurate and true. The most important thing for me was to report to George and Jake after settling each day’s earning or losses.
George gave us a rather attractive compensation package for our services.

George opened up a bottle and we had a toast to success. As we finished up our brief, George suddenly went quiet and said sternly “Do not ever go into a relationship with any of the ladies here, I warn you guys and I am serious”.

The two ladies giggled, shooting us a look before Drake and I nodded eagerly, proving to them that we got his messages.

We left shortly. "Who're the ladies beside both them?" I asked Drake. Drake shrugged his shoulders, telling me to mind my own business and prepare to start for work next week. The first batch of ladies will arrive next week, 7 of them. Subsequently, 5 more will join us and depending on the business, We could see more. We parted ways after finishing our cigarette.

I was deep in thoughts while on my way back home.

Interesting, Chinese Ladies.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nugrupes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please!
Old 01-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice write up here, please continue.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
joo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support TS and thread
Old 02-07-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 14
benbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to behold

interesting!
Old 02-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 02-07-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Just for some bros out there who are not very familiar with Flower Joint.

Basically, it works just like Thai Disco. Sashes termed as “flowers” are offered to performers on stage. Performers would usually sing, dance or do some stage acts to entertain patrons.

In the early days, flowers are physically worn by performers as garlands, which cost about 10 SGD – 50 SGD. I guess inflation rate is kinda high for these kinds of activities and currently, the lowest form of support and appreciation comes with a value of at least 50 – 100 SGD.

Today’s context, most are offered in sashes, which is hung across the performer. Sashes have a number indicating their price. Highest is, 50,000 SGD for a single one. Not to my knowledge if there is any amount higher than that.

Chinese flower joint

Ladies are mostly from China, which a handful are local and Malaysian, (usually come to Singapore through an AGENT), singing and dancing to Mandarin Songs from the 80s - 00s. Cha Cha mandarin songs, from Cantonese to Hokkien to Mandarin Songs. They are dressed in really fancy dress, sophisticated evening gowns, dress, qipao and other costumes that one does not simply wear it out to the street. They are usually young ladies with very good figures.

There is an elegance to it. Rarely you would see them wearing skimpily. It was different. Besides Singing and dancing, they would accompany patrons during their visit. As for touching and grouping? It’s not impossible, but quite hard to find them engaging in physical intimacy with patrons. They are very good at manipulating. To make you want them.

That’s when our next part of stories would come. The drama and happenings …

Sit tight and let's move back to the story...

Friday arrived almost in an instance –I met up with Shelly after classes and we had an early dinner together before I head off to meet Drake.

8 PM - Again, at the entrance, the place was now filled with balloons and party decorations.

Poster and boards were set up outside to welcome patrons to our new establishment. Drake was already in the joint, running around trying to ensure everything was in place. Friends of George and Jake will be arriving by 10 PM.

I was introduced to 4 club servers, 3 ladies and a guy.

I saw two ladies dressed in Cheongsam seated right at the end of the standing tables beside the bar. They were number tagged. 98 and 97. They were doing their make-up. The dress really works wonder in showing off their curves. I took a few minutes ogling at their thighs as the split of the dress opens up all the way to their hips.

Drake interrupted me and usher me to the back of the hallway for a puff. As I walked through the corridor, I saw different rooms with numbers, room 28, 38 58, 68 and 88. 88 was the last room around the corner and it was the most spacious.

As I make a turn to the left, I saw a half-opened door. What greeted me insight was a pair of creamy white legs resting on a stool. The owner of the legs was busy sorting out her heels and couldn’t care less that I was actually outside staring at her.

Suddenly, the door opened fully and one lady came out in a full white sophisticated evening dress. I froze. She greeted me with a smile and move on.

My eyes were still on the pair of legs as the owner of the legs stopped what she was doing and turned to me. She flashes a cheeky smile to me as the door slowly closes.

The eyes. That pair of eyes. Something innocent coming out from her smile.

I was captivated.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

With his arm around my shoulder, Drake dragged me on. We squatted down at the back of the hallway whispering to each other.

D: “How? 5 minutes in the joint only cannot tahan already?” He mocked.

Me: “wah I don’t really see Chinese ladies like this out there on the streets. Those that I saw were always rowdy and rude. They are really fair. They got nice curves and I do like the way they did their hair and make-up.”

D: “you will have all the time in the world to know them, don’t worry. Don’t act like so desperate like that”

Me: “haha kns, got desperate meh”

D: “ya la, the way you look at LingLing machiam first time see a girl like that.”

Me: “she looks really beautiful to me, my type”

D: “Yaya, whatever. Don’t be so obvious and don’t get too close to them during working, if not George will make noise”

Me: “Understood bro”

D: “Come, head back to the bar, gotta pass you some receipts”

Spent about 10 minutes sorting out the receipts and invoices.

8 35 PM – George and Jake arrived. The two ladies whom I saw that day was not with them. The keyboardist came shortly. Sat down behind the consoles and started to take control of the lightings and audio. We addressed him as “Uncle”.

8 45 PM, patrons started to arrive. A few owners from the nearby pubs came and congratulated George and Jake.

Servers were busy. I was helping them with the beer and ice as they serve the patrons.

9 PM, a few groups came, one group requested to have the room as they would like to do some singing among themselves.

Music played and it signals the start of the show. One by one, the ladies came out of their dressing room and paraded down to the hall dressed in array colours of dresses and gowns. I stopped what I was doing to admire their beauty. Their movement was timed and synchronise. When all of them went on to the stage, they bowed and posed.

A lady dress in a red Cheongsam, with a tag “99”, seated beside George introduced the rest of the ladies on stage. As I was seated at the bar, next to the keyboardist and stage, I have the view across the whole hall.

No 99 went on to welcome each and everyone and Uncle went ahead with the music. The ladies commence their performance and started singing and dancing. The ladies look really pretty, as they sway and dance elegantly on the stage. Demure and graceful was the word to describe how I see them for the first time that night. Then I saw her, Ling Ling, the owner of the pair of legs, the eyes. She was No. 87.

George raised his hands and one of the servers, YY took the cue and picked up the sashes from my side.

Sashes of 100 were hung across every lady.

The ladies bowed slightly to express their gratitude. With that, patrons started to gift each ladies’ sashes. Ranging from 50 – 200. More and more request came in. I was getting really busy as I try to get familiar with the system in place.

The system is fairly simple. YY would tell me the table number, the value of the sashes and the number of the particular lady. She would also point towards the direction of the patron who contributed after hanging the sashes so that the ladies would bow in the direction of the supporter.

If YY points up to the ceiling, everyone would know that the sashes are from George or Jake. I will be sorting out the request and bill it to the table or individual.

At this point, YY blew her whistle and all the server follows immediately.

YY took a sash worth 1000 and hang it over on Ling Ling, while 2 of the servers fired the party popper to congratulate Ling Ling.

YY was happy and patrons were looking at the contributor. The contributor was seated beside George, feeling satisfied as he had the attention of us and the ladies on stage. He slaps George on his thigh and brought a toast to George while mumbling something, which they laughed out loud.

I looked at Ling Ling from where I was. She didn’t overreact as she received the sashes, continuing her song as she moves around elegantly. I was mesmerized with the way she looks.

She was wearing a light purple evening gown that evening. Her hair, midnight black, flows over her shoulders as she moves around. The semi-translucent dress fits nicely on her slender body, which I could see that she was braless. Her eyes, like the first time I saw it, framed by short lashes, were dark brown and it seems to be able to tell a story of her own. Perfect with a smoking shinning nose and full lips, I was quite taken aback by her beauty.

Whistles blew and party popper popped. I broke out of my daze, bringing my focus back to my work.

The night went ended fast. I was the last to go as I counted all the earnings twice. 22 000 in cash and 4000 in credit. It was my first ever experience holding on to this much cash.

I reached home at 3 30 am. I fell asleep thinking about Ling Ling.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more interesting, more please.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BaconNegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support here!
Old 03-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1