The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Carol know she does not score high on look so she make it up by going the extra mile in sensual. So give credit for the effort.
Huh? Carol not good looking? I have to beg to differ.

Carol is a pretty girl with a slim tight body, and incredible skills. She could easily be one of those pretty MLs who just give a bit and then lay back and relax. But she doesn't do that. She is pretty yet delivers fully on the service for the entire hour with passion and enthusiasm.

If only other pretty girls have the same respect and work ethics for customers.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
nonsense . she is not good looking ? it is her working style/ethics :
make yr money worth

even if she did not give all out , I will still rtm her.
face really so important ah, maybe like some ML stroke you a bit you also happily give 120 + tips + help her check number
I think he meant the drop-dead gorgeous type of look bah, but I agree with you the idea of her compensating for her "lack" of looks with her service is a bit disingenuous.

Then again, how many MLs fall into that category, and considering something like looks is always going to be subjective for everyone?

I'd easily give Carol's looks a 7-8, and she also takes good care of her slim and svelte body by going to the gym regularly. It's the overall package which makes her stand out, IMO. I don't deny her odd booking and working patterns have been a cause of headache and controversy among the Bros here, but you gotta take the bad with the good when it comes to her.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Huh? Carol not good looking? I have to beg to differ.

Carol is a pretty girl with a slim tight body, and incredible skills. She could easily be one of those pretty MLs who just give a bit and then lay back and relax. But she doesn't do that. She is pretty yet delivers fully on the service for the entire hour with passion and enthusiasm.

If only other pretty girls have the same respect and work ethics for customers.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Bang for your buck, Carol's 独一无二.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Anyone know if Erica still around? Call many times but never pick up.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
So her fees listed would include entrance? Looks same as photos? 😂
Fee listed is inclusive of entrance fee. She's about 10% (max) different from the photos. Msybe because of the Meitu.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think he meant the drop-dead gorgeous type of look bah, but I agree with you the idea of her compensating for her "lack" of looks with her service is a bit disingenuous.

Then again, how many MLs fall into that category, and considering something like looks is always going to be subjective for everyone?

I'd easily give Carol's looks a 7-8, and she also takes good care of her slim and svelte body by going to the gym regularly. It's the overall package which makes her stand out, IMO. I don't deny her odd booking and working patterns have been a cause of headache and controversy among the Bros here, but you gotta take the bad with the good when it comes to her.
Maybe she weekend more free if i m not wrong. Better to tried
Old 15-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
just rtmed her a couple days back. drop a msg ba she wont pick up calls when working
Old 15-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I think she is busy. Usually if FLs never pick up call, likely they are busy. U should just text them instead. Visited her few days ago. One of her regulars.. fantastic GFE and the rest I no need to say.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
got SMS or not ?

don't know why some bros like to keep calling when some MLs never pick up.. they might be busy or having a customer ... dam annoying when some ppl keep call n call within the span of just few minutes when you are having a session with the ML.. at least SMS they can just glance and even if they reply is not as annoying..
Old 16-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

In the mood to write MR today, so here's 2:

Ba-Mei
Looks: 7/10. Average looking PRC i would say. Photos have been beautified definitely and complexion is not so white n flawless like on photos. Sidetrack: Couldnt quite recognize YiYi when she opened the door. The disparity is comparatively greater. lol..
Body: 7/10. Not the tone kind of body. Not very slim kind, but cant say she is fat either.
Boobs: A or B- i think. Not for boobs lover.
Massage: 6/10.She said she learnt before, then she probably didnt learn well. lol.. To me the strength is not enough and doesnt hit the spots.
Sensual: She's out to please n very hardworking. Her catbath made me very ticklish. BBBJ was wet and good, and sometimes a bit DT. I think this is the highlight of my visit.
RTM: Probably not cos would like to try others.

Carol
Finally got the chance to book a slot with her. All the previous MRs abt her were all quite accurate so i shall not elaborate more.
Looks: 7.5/10. Indeed she is not gorgeous, but she isnt ugly. Probably like dolled up GND kind. To me, i prefer her looks more than Ba-Mei.
Body: 9/10. I think she has a very nice body. Slim, no fats. Just dun expect a tone body.
Boobs: B. Very nice on her with nice raisins.
Massage: 5/10. Can skip. lol.. Just caressing your skin would feel more comfortable imo.
Sensual: Very good service. Always speak in a polite gentle tone. She has a lot of variations in stimulating you. Managed to last long enough to get onto the nuru part where i finally surrendered. I opt for CBJ btw. Maybe that's why could last longer.
RTM: Maybe, if can get a slot with her. For those who had never succeeded, all i can say is keep trying, but no need to spam. She doesnt work alot and she takes customer as and when she likes sometimes. If u cant get her, try others first.

Thanks to all the bros who replied on my question on Baby. Having finally tried Carol who is like the benchmark for good service, i was curious how would Baby compare given her premium fees. But it seems like overall she doesnt command that kind of fees with what she has to offer yet unless one really has a fetish for her looks.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Bang for your buck, Carol's 独一无二.
Carol service definitely no horse run, rtm her dew times already still so good

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
got SMS or not ?

don't know why some bros like to keep calling when some MLs never pick up.. they might be busy or having a customer ... dam annoying when some ppl keep call n call within the span of just few minutes when you are having a session with the ML.. at least SMS they can just glance and even if they reply is not as annoying..
Good point dude. Especially those calls that keep ringing and ringing. If ML answers, people complain about one hand massage. If ML don't answer, people complain ML
to selective with customers, snobbish attitude.

Hiaz... Lol.

I make it a habit to only sms once or twice at strategic times. If no reply I move on.

I only call when ML is ready to receive me and needs to verbally direct me to her apartment.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
got SMS or not ?

Very simple...Damn farking horny
Old 16-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Was in the area so gave Su Xiao a try https://sglonelyguys.info/su-xiao-massage/ Definitely worth a visit!

Location: stays alone in 1BR place, newer building, clean and discreet.

Looks/body: 7/10. Photos pretty accurate, add a couple years maybe. not a stunner but definitely won't reject. She's not the SYT that the photos make her look, I'd call her more of a pre milf but as long as you know that going in, dont think you'll be be disapointed. Nice body overall, not slim but not fat. Just middle of the road I guess.

She answered the door in some sheer pink thing and switched to an even more sheer white lingerie thing for massage that came off quickly when sensual started.

Massage: 7/10. Started out on my feet, moved to back, interrupted with sensual when I started roaming. After sensual she returned to a really solid massage that had me almost asleep.

Sensual 9/10. Really good. Good patterns, amazing catbath, had some moves that I totally wasn't expecting and that pretty much blew me away. Very strong roaming signal.

GFE: n/a - no english for her, no chinese for me, so it was hard to really make a connection. but she was very very kind, friendly enough as far as it could be with the language barrier. So while I can't say the gfe was much to shout about, I won't be surprised if it's better for those who speak chinese.

I was in there for maybe 45 or 50 minutes total, and that included me cutting the massage just a bit short as I had someplace to be, so that's not her fault.

All in all, a very solid choice. enjoy bros!
Old 16-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it seem last week alot of booking .i think by down shd cease fire already
This syt look look young but turn out S area.sian
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Advert Space Available