The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros going to screw maids this weekend?
I'm negotiating with one. :P
Old 15-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
Good luck BRO. I meeting one tmr morning. Hope can up....
Old 15-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
LOL ofcourse lot of our fellow butties in the group will
Old 16-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some bro very brave instead, can ask for naughty pic. Now using MeetMe, many fishes. But how to ask for naughty pic after some dirty chat, won't you scare what if she reports it? Thinking of this, old balls shrink.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks or sharing
Old 16-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Yesterday know a Indonesia maid from skout and ask for Wechat, she say can meet noon but need be back 4pm that time was 2pm so told her night can meet, she say ok.
So text her 9 plus no reply, thought where got so lucky.
After a while she reply say ok to meet but she say need shower, I was like f... still need wait. She text me go get red packet, beer and ....
So pick her at the condo and drive to where I want to be, ask her sit behind. We drink beer then.
After that hug her and she say cold had to lower the aircon.
Want to kiss her but she say don’t like so like wtf. Never mind I straight unhook her bra and went lick her tits and she moan softly, felt encourage to felt her below with panty slowly.
After a while remove her panty and play her clit and went down to lick her, yet she hook her leg onto me. After a while change to suck her clit and she hook even hard and she told me she cum.
Lower my pant and let her suck and she wet suck the dick with some saliva sound.
After that cap and let her ride me which is my favourite.
When deal done we sit there chit chat till she want go toilet and send her back.
Ang bao $50 not so bad but maybe should try lower, haha
Old 16-02-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Yesterday know a Indonesia maid from skout and ask for Wechat, she say can meet noon but need be back 4pm that time was 2pm so told her night can meet, she say ok.
After a while she reply say ok to meet but she say need shower, I was like f... still need wait. She text me go get red packet, beer and ....
So pick her at the condo and drive to where I want to be, ask her sit behind. We drink beer then.
Want to kiss her but she say don’t like so like wtf. Never mind I straight unhook her bra and went lick her tits and she moan softly, felt encourage to felt her below with panty slowly.
After a while remove her panty and play her clit and went down to lick her, yet she hook her leg onto me. After a while change to suck her clit and she hook even hard and she told me she cum.
Lower my pant and let her suck and she wet suck the dick with some saliva sound.
When deal done we sit there chit chat till she want go toilet and send her back.
That's the good part to have a car. Most maids can only meet awhile but no hotel. A maid ever say she did hj for an old guy in car n get paid $30, say if everyday she so lucky she can buy more land already.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

Will be meeting this maid in the afternoon

These are the photos she sent to tease me . . .

Last edited by BLACKITES; 16-02-2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: error
Old 16-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Was hunting at lp for most of the time but tomorrow hunting ground will be at paya lebar and then walk to city plaza. Any important points to take note for a fruitful hunt at these locations?
Old 16-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Meeting one tomorrow.... her BF is not free so i am banging her instead.

easy fish. of cos the usual single and love her more than her bf bullshit.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Old 16-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This maid is Located at rivervale drive?

Quote:
Old 16-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiki86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone with contacts for main can pm me? Fuking horny wanna bang one
Old 16-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can intro me this contact?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 16-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki86 View Post
Anyone with contacts for main can pm me? Fuking horny wanna bang one
Tomolo Sunday, juz go lp choose the one you like, show them your skills and bring it to hotel nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1