The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 08-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lostinpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

This is informative and interesting
Old 08-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Just sharing, anyone who stays near to Bukit Batok, last time there is a circular "hill" nearby to BB Central. It's kinda a park. You can walk up to mid level, then there's a path which goes around the whole hill and also up. There is only ONE path going straight up and right at the top there's a small pavilion.

Back in the days with my GF, coz not convenient screwing at home, will bring here there at night after dinner. A lot of joggers around foot or mid of hill, but no one will come up to the pavilion esp around 8-9am. Then furthermore on the path up, only got 2-3 lights, then the pavilion lights always spoil one (obviously spoiled by people like us). You can easily look down and see people coming up from a long way, so quite safe, anytime just stop.

So usually my GF will sit in the pavilion with me, then i make her high, and she will BBBJ me and CIM.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ktan25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a red Altis traveling along amk ave 1. I was beside the car at a traffic light yesterday at 245am. Saw a lady giving the driver bj while he is driving. 👍
Old 08-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Conmebol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago, gf was at my house when we decided to go 7-11 to get some drinks. Gf was in panty only so she grab a long coat jacket... enough to cover her panty and top. She didn't button her jacket but fold her arms so her breasts do not get exposed. Only 1 jacket and 1 panty and nothing else.

While walking to 7-11, notice a guy walking towards us keep staring at her legs then I realised that can see her panty as she walked and her jacket open up to the side. Started to get a bit horny...

After we bought the drinks, we went to a nearby coffee shop is which closed and dark.... but there are tables and chairs outside. Normally still have some uncles drinking but it was very late and no one there. We choose a seat where opposite hdb cannot see us.... then started to touch my gf. Playing with her exposed boobs first and then finger her pussy. Then made her remove her panty... She was very wet. She also gave me a bj. Had to constantly look around... if anyone walk past can see everything.

Finally both of us cannot tahan... gf wants. Coffee shop not safe so we moved to letterbox area. Here brighter but people cannot see from far. Quickly bonk her in doggy position and i remove her jacket... She was completely naked. Cum few mins later. No tissue so use her panty to wipe.
Nice one bro. If I happen to see, I'll keep quiet and won't disturb you
Old 08-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
soothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Just sharing, anyone who stays near to Bukit Batok, last time there is a circular "hill" nearby to BB Central. It's kinda a park. You can walk up to mid level, then there's a path which goes around the whole hill and also up. There is only ONE path going straight up and right at the top there's a small pavilion.

Back in the days with my GF, coz not convenient screwing at home, will bring here there at night after dinner. A lot of joggers around foot or mid of hill, but no one will come up to the pavilion esp around 8-9am. Then furthermore on the path up, only got 2-3 lights, then the pavilion lights always spoil one (obviously spoiled by people like us). You can easily look down and see people coming up from a long way, so quite safe, anytime just stop.

So usually my GF will sit in the pavilion with me, then i make her high, and she will BBBJ me and CIM.
I remembered the hills and back then plenty of couples go there pak tor.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Pasir Ris, many many car park
really meh? i tried to find somewhere secluded near pasir ris park a few weeks ago but don’t have lehhh.

i still think the newer HDB blocks are more fun. and no mosquitos flying around.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
KCSpader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
really meh? i tried to find somewhere secluded near pasir ris park a few weeks ago but don’t have lehhh.

i still think the newer HDB blocks are more fun. and no mosquitos flying around.
True, but newer HDB may have Banglas watching
Old 08-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Olevelresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktan25 View Post
Saw a red Altis traveling along amk ave 1. I was beside the car at a traffic light yesterday at 245am. Saw a lady giving the driver bj while he is driving. 👍
Hopefully the driver can drive safely
Old 08-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Did it with FB in Harbour front shopping center recently. Took a lift up to the offices above the shopping center. Each floor has common handicap toilet just beside the lift lobby. Quiet and spacious
Old 08-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Did it with FB in Harbour front shopping center recently. Took a lift up to the offices above the shopping center. Each floor has common handicap toilet just beside the lift lobby. Quiet and spacious
Well, there was another disabled person in the wheelchair shit in his pants... because you were occupying the handicap toilet for fucking pussy.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

is still "hill" still around? or already tio levelled liao?
Old 08-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
is still "hill" still around? or already tio levelled liao?
Still there... near blk 224 or something, is shows as a "park" on your map.

When you bring gals go? Let me know, i wait below along the path and "watch water" for you
Old 08-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSpader View Post
True, but newer HDB may have Banglas watching
as long as they keep a distance away i am okay. what i don’t know won’t hurt me
Old 08-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post

Am waiting for the hdbs in Northshore to finish construction. Big area, and far from people. Shud be fun.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Am waiting for the hdbs in Northshore to finish construction. Big area, and far from people. Shud be fun.
haha different people different kinks. it’s the close proximity to people that excites me

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1