The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My new tutor

Although i'm used to writing FR, this is techincally my 1st attempt at writing story. i welcome any feedbacks/comments. Here goes:

I was doing fairly well in other subjects but apparently, I seemed hopeless in English. Next year was my ‘O’ levels so naturally my mom was anxious. One day, my mom told me I will be getting a new tutor next week--- She is a 22 NTU graduate, majoring in English literature.
Wow, that sounds appealing. All my previous tutors were Annette Lu look-alike or males.

I waited eagerly for that day.. which finally arrives. Quite peculiarly, I groomed myself a bit that day--- put on some better home clothes, tidy my mob hair a bit.

“Ding Dong!” the doorbell rang.

I opened & there she stood in front of me. “Hi is this Jinrenhe?”

We began our 1st lesson. She had that demure, traditional look coupled with a chic sense of dressing. I would learn later that she was of half Japanese heritage--- her Dad was a Japanese engineer & mom a S’porean. As she sat beside me, her subtle feminine smell was intoxicating me in a dreamy way. For once, I wished my lesson wouldn’t end.

Since then, I began looking forward to my English tuition with Katherine every Tuesday. Soon, we got along really well. She had that big-sis quality which most secondary sch boys would rely feel comfortable with. I could confide in her my other problems & she would also tease me about straight forward attitude which may scares gals away.

A few months has passed & our topics had gotten into more intimate topics. One day, I was elated as I got 55 marks for my class test (very good for my standard).
In her usual caring tone, she asked me what I would like as a gift to encourage me.
“I want to see … you..”
“ See me..” she said slightly amused “ But aren’t I right here with you?”
“ I wan see ur… breasts..” I felt stunned the moment the words came out. My God, what has gotten over me.
“No one’s coming home soon right..” Kat said in soft tone. Saying, she removed her black top, revealing her lacy red bra…
Old 08-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Re: My new tutor

Hmmm...fantasy story I like please contiune bro
Old 08-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was stunned momentarily. The sight of my beloved & respected tutor Kat in a state of semi-undress sent my pulse racing quicker than after the 2.4km run. Instinctively, I reached forward to feel her breast, still clad in her red lacy bra. I fondled it lightly & carefully, like it was the most elusive treasure on Earth. Taking a deep breath, I asked her sheepishly “Can… I … see more”

Silently, she reached behind & removed her bra. I had petted with my15 year old girlfriend before. But this was the 1st time I had seen the soft breasts of a matured lady. It was small (around 34B) but very soft to the touch, with perky brown nipples. I leaned forward & sucked on her tits. She let out a stifled moan… I looked up at her & her dreamy eyes showed no sign of resistance.

It was rather uncomfortable sitting at the study table & I gently held her hands to the sofa couch.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

Hope bros will like the story as well as the pic... they are an important component to my story.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

how's it? stil no replies... if its bad, i wld stop to spare ppl the agony
Old 08-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
staylucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey brother, i like it very very much, more more
Old 08-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a nice one there...

A bit like a JAV that i have watched before
Old 08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sunnytel is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

This is particularly a good one with story line and pictures to add on the spice anf thrill....good job brother.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
bLuRbEnG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha nice story man... If really damn shiok lar... Haha...
Old 08-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
Hope bros will like the story as well as the pic... they are an important component to my story.

I like ur tuitor........... am sure she can "tui" very well.
She got teach non academic subject like "How to PCC n Tui"?

Nice story, pls cont'......

Cheers!
Old 09-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

nice story! upz u! pls continue man
Old 09-05-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 22
big_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud of

Good story... continue man!
Old 09-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story man, still have picture illustration. More More MOre
Old 09-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheFallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story with pics some more. looking forward for your next part
Old 09-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
She is a 22 NTU graduate, majoring in English literature.
Think you need more than just tuition in English ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1