The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - RTF Ji Xiang 1658a

Apache enters the Dome

There is something about this lass. She is pretty, even though she may looks cold at first look.

Her body is well proportioned, with nice love handles, nice C cup boobs with good nipples for the licks and kisses.

We have broken the ice. She will reveals her cheerful self in the room, and she looks so pretty. Off her dress drops, i hugged her naked body as her hands attacked my brother. Before I knew it, i was naked too. We hugged a bit on the bed, caressed and fondled. Her warm body felt good to the hug and touch.

Time is the limit. Enter the shower room, she washed me clean while i enjoyed the body rub with the soap. I turned her round and groped her breasts from behind while rubbing my rod on her backside.

Into the room, she gave me a catbath while I enjoyed the sights of her C cup breasts in the mirror in room 2, which is her favourite room. The mirror on top shows her moving up and down my body as I fondled her assets. Nice butts

gave me a blowjob with good suction.

Capped me and I entered her abyss in doggie. Every thrusts she felt the sensation and her face reveals it all with the moan. I thrust faster and her hands grasped the bedsheet, moaning the sensation of shiokness.

The piak piak sound with good cushion made the doggie a good one as I held onto her love handles. Her c cup breasts swinged in all directions as shown in the front and side mirrors.

Turned her to missionery. Her long hair spread out wide on the bed. I looked at her dreamy eyes and gave her a peck on her forehead.

I began my topo of her contours, licked her breasts and nipples as she moaned. As I licked her nipples, her hands grabbed my shoulder and she said felt good. I enter my rod into her abyss which was very wet and began the next round of thrusting and pumping. The piak piak sound with soft cushion landing made me high and built up my tempo.

After about a minute of pumping, my tempo surged to the max and target locked, missiles engaged target and with a few thrusts I let go the missiles in full might as I moaned and squeezed out every missiles and bullets I had. She helped me by squeezing my dick with her vagina muscles which complete the firing exercise.

Her hands stroke my head as my head lay on her twin peaks which felt good.

We chatted a bit. Washed up and I left Geylang a happy man

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Z0044 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't know bro. The place was nice but the gal i got today wasn't so great for cat 150. Seemed a bit inexperienced to me though the botak said has good service. Sorry Bros Didn't get her assigned number but she looked like a young Devon Aoki. Looks wise she had potential though boobs were small, but otherwise good figure & ass. She tried her best but I was a hard man to please.
No kink or anal so I was surprised but I didn't push for it. Enjoyed my time and got out.
ok but expected a bit more.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0044 View Post
I don't know bro. The place was nice but the gal i got today wasn't so great for cat 150. Seemed a bit inexperienced to me though the botak said has good service. Sorry Bros Didn't get her assigned number but she looked like a young Devon Aoki. Looks wise she had potential though boobs were small, but otherwise good figure & ass. She tried her best but I was a hard man to please.
No kink or anal so I was surprised but I didn't push for it. Enjoyed my time and got out.
ok but expected a bit more.
ha ha, which gal you got? must be outcall from other houses. Botak gals no small boobs leh, all B or C cuppa

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out the much highly praised Bei Bei 1658A for the first time last weekend.

First impression: Not exactly the type I would describe as pretty. More like Patricia Mok Ah Lian type, especially with that crooked front teeth of hers.

Body: Thin figure with soft B cup boobs and perky butt. Has a stick-on tattoo on her chest above her boobs.

Shower service: Boob rub and the first taste of her excellent BBBJ with tongue-wagging motion on my dick.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Her AR wasn't the usual type that I enjoy, as she stuck her tongue on my asshole for a long while. More BBBJ excitement was felt with more variety including licking, deep throat and tongue-wagging of course. No auto-frenching and painting provided which I did not request also.

FJ: Pumped her missionary style while holding her soft boobs. Her sensual moaning enhanced the enjoyment.

Overall: Definitely worth a try for her excellent BBBJ. Bros who are into pretty faces might want to skip her.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out the much highly praised Bei Bei 1658A for the first time last weekend.

First impression: Not exactly the type I would describe as pretty. More like Patricia Mok Ah Lian type, especially with that crooked front teeth of hers.

Body: Thin figure with soft B cup boobs and perky butt. Has a stick-on tattoo on her chest above her boobs.

Shower service: Boob rub and the first taste of her excellent BBBJ with tongue-wagging motion on my dick.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Her AR wasn't the usual type that I enjoy, as she stuck her tongue on my asshole for a long while. More BBBJ excitement was felt with more variety including licking, deep throat and tongue-wagging of course. No auto-frenching and painting provided which I did not request also.

FJ: Pumped her missionary style while holding her soft boobs. Her sensual moaning enhanced the enjoyment.

Overall: Definitely worth a try for her excellent BBBJ. Bros who are into pretty faces might want to skip her.
Thanks a bunch for your truthful and reasonably accurate FR again bro! Unlike those folks above who sang praises on this whore for umpteen times, u have included most of the basic details that any genuine punters would look for. So can I say it is a situation of overhype?

With your detailed FR, I can safely pass this whore (if let say she is still around) ... I dun think I miss anything here ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks a bunch for your truthful and reasonably accurate FR again bro! Unlike those folks above who sang praises on this whore for umpteen times, u have included most of the basic details that any genuine punters would look for. So can I say it is a situation of overhype?

With your detailed FR, I can safely pass this whore (if let say she is still around) ... I dun think I miss anything here ...
Glad my FR has been helpful to you.

I'm just writing it as it is. I try to be fair to both the WL and us bros too by highlighting the WL strong points and weak points so that bros can gauge for themselves whether to up her.

In this case, Bei Bei 1658A strong point is her awesome BBBJ that I can't deny. Weak point is obviously her looks. I don't insist on frenching and painting too unless the WL willingly give to me.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Glad my FR has been helpful to you.

I'm just writing it as it is. I try to be fair to both the WL and us bros too by highlighting the WL strong points and weak points so that bros can gauge for themselves whether to up her.

In this case, Bei Bei 1658A strong point is her awesome BBBJ that I can't deny. Weak point is obviously her looks. I don't insist on frenching and painting too unless the WL willingly give to me.
a pity that she has left our shore and we will miss her super BBBJ. For those who tried, they will miss this gem with the so called ah lian look

Old 11-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
a pity that she has left our shore and we will miss her super BBBJ. For those who tried, they will miss this gem with the so called ah lian look
hey dude,

yeah, good things come and go
Old 11-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

Nai Cha and Bao Bao, both gals with smooth fair skin. Well, gotta choose one for the 30min bonk

I shall just drop in to Botak joint and see whichever of the two is available
Old 13-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

Nai Cha and Bao Bao, both gals with smooth fair skin. Well, gotta choose one for the 30min bonk

I shall just drop in to Botak joint and see whichever of the two is available
Take both for 30 minutes

one suck your nipples and one suck your rod. and you have two holes to shoot

Old 18-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Saw Bei Bei while waiting for Ji Xiang; not pretty enough to warrant a try.

Ji Xiang:

- B+ natural boobs, fair classical look chiobu, slim 1.64 m frame, with jet black long hair
- beautiful body though have put on some weight and love handles around the waist
- So so service but hardworking
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; will not rtf.

Others to try list:
1. Coco as recommended by asst OKT
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Saw Bei Bei while waiting for Ji Xiang; not pretty enough to warrant a try.

Ji Xiang:

- B+ natural boobs, fair classical look chiobu, slim 1.64 m frame, with jet black long hair
- beautiful body though have put on some weight and love handles around the waist
- So so service but hardworking
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; will not rtf.

Others to try list:
1. Coco as recommended by asst OKT
Good to read of your multiple FRs to mark your return. You are one of those who lighted up this forum.

Too bad you have no chemistry with Ji Xiang. She is not that tall (w/o heels - at about 1.58m to 1.6m the most). And she certainly can french and sex very passionately! I have no doubt on this. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have good encounters.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Good to read of your multiple FRs to mark your return. You are one of those who lighted up this forum.

Too bad you have no chemistry with Ji Xiang. She is not that tall (w/o heels - at about 1.58m to 1.6m the most). And she certainly can french and sex very passionately! I have no doubt on this. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have good encounters.
Thanks bro for your kind words!
Trying my best to ‘minimize my return’ to ‘drop by’.
Pardon the typo on height; agree around 1.6m at most.

My only worthy rtf to date is 1820 Lisa and WH04 Xia Tian due to their beautiful bodies and great sexual chemistry with them; and of course as they can take my pounding.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Ji Xiang should be a C cuppa. May be bro need to have some chemistry and warm up with her, heehee It takes two to clap

She is pretty anyway.

Just had my usual bang with Ruyi yesterday. Simply love the soft landing.

Old 18-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks bro for your kind words!
Trying my best to ‘minimize my return’ to ‘drop by’.
Pardon the typo on height; agree around 1.6m at most.

My only worthy rtf to date is 1820 Lisa and WH04 Xia Tian due to their beautiful bodies and great sexual chemistry with them; and of course as they can take my pounding.

😅
you can consider
Tian Xin from WH04
Guo Guo from 1669
Mimi from 1654a
Sha Sha from 1654a

if you like hard bang

I like to hard bang them with them facing the mirror.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1