The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 14-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
For full 1 hour service, it's $150.

All the girls are PRC.
Thanks bro
Old 17-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

I dropped by to try the solid #17 WL aka Baby and I managed to catch a glimpse of the following WLs ...

WL #8 aka Happy ... She is youngish, adorably cute, petite, fair and slim ... I will likely try her very soon ...

WL #7 ... Quite a looker, huge knockers, meaty and about 1.6ish tall ...

WL #3 aka Lisa ... Woohoo! This one is a looker, very fair, Super slim, 1.6ish m tall, possesses long black tress, nice eyes, nice smile and facial complexion ... but her face is a little longish ... I will for sure return to up her ...

WL #5 aka May ... pretty, demure, about 1.58-1.6 m tall and B cup frontal assets. I may up her too ...

WL #17 aka Baby ... originated from Yunnan, a pretty lass, 1.63 m tall, neither slim nor plump ... fair, B cup frontal assets, and more importantly, she offered me a solid and spontaneous full cat150 services plus DFK & G2G stimulation except AR ... a touch of sensuality, superbly smooth operator and highly intoxicatingly sexciting ... Detail FR will follow in due course.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Guess a habit of 15 years tough to extinguish totally.
Anyway some of my sampling for past 3 weeks after 9 months of hibernation:

1. Annie
- B natural boobs slight tanned Ah Lian chiobu, slim 1.6m frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with brown long hair
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Hardworker willing to take multiple positions
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; should not be rtfing

2. May
- B natural boobs, fair chiobu, 1.58 ish slim frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with jet black long hair
- Did not allow French nor lick boobs and hissed at me when I tried which was a total turn off and ended up not cumming
- Will definitely not rtf; try her at your risk of wasting $

3. Lisa
- B+ natural boobs, fair demure chiobu, slim 1.6ish m frame, with jet black long hair
- Very beautiful body
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry, GFE with her
- Did not allow French though I sneaked attacked some lip pecking
- Best of the lot I tried and already rtf within the same week
- Those who never tried or rtf her better hurry before Xmas

Others to try list
- Happy looks quite slim and pretty syt
- Coco as recommended by Peter
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20 - Baby aka WL #17

A highly intoxicating and sexciting encounter!!

WL name - Baby aka WL #17
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 26 - 27 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair & superbly smooth complexion, medium built and fleshy ... curvy torso
Tits size - Natural B cups with pale pink nips. Became elongated when appropriately sucked and caressed
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months’ ago

Click on the link below for detail FR -

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...5&postcount=80

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Am also aiming Happy from their house next.

��
Happy really made me a happy man after all ... This Hunan lass who is 25 years young and stands at approx. 1.56 m (w/o heels) is adorably cute, slim and petite ... I was surprised that she has B cup knockers ... with pale pink pencil eraser size nips. They look great on her petite frame. She has fair and superbly smooth body complexion plus curvy butts to boot. She offered me the full spectrum of cat150 service except AR. I must say her service was fantastic and passionate ... DFK became more pronounce and passioNte when I was bonking her in missionary. No regret picking her and she shall certainly be on my rtf list.

Detail FR will follow soon ... enjoy my brief commentary for the time being folks!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Happy really made me a happy man after all ... This Hunan lass who is 25 years young and stands at approx. 1.56 m (w/o heels) is adorably cute, slim and petite ... I was surprised that she has B cup knockers ... with pale pink pencil eraser size nips. They look great on her petite frame. She has fair and superbly smooth body complexion plus curvy butts to boot. She offered me the full spectrum of cat150 service except AR. I must say her service was fantastic and passionate ... DFK became more pronounce and passioNte when I was bonking her in missionary. No regret picking her and she shall certainly be on my rtf list.

Detail FR will follow soon ... enjoy my brief commentary for the time being folks!
Wow!
Sounds good bro!
Traditionally gals named ‘Happy’ have been good.

IMO She’s easily the prettiest in the house.
Earlier I hesitated picking her and took Annie instead cos was trying to size her boobs up from her dressing when another customer swooped in
Now that you mentioned B cups then she’s a must try for me.

😊
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Here can view via fish tank? Yet to try
Old 26-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Here can view via fish tank? Yet to try
All gals there can be viewed
Just request from the boss and he will round up any gal who are not at the reception area
Old 26-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

This house does not like Thai house so there is no fish tank available.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow!
Sounds good bro!
Traditionally gals named ‘Happy’ have been good.

IMO She’s easily the prettiest in the house.
Earlier I hesitated picking her and took Annie instead cos was trying to size her boobs up from her dressing when another customer swooped in
Now that you mentioned B cups then she’s a must try for me.

😊
Absolutely re the moniker, Happy! I remember the Happy from the now-defunct L2060 (under deceased aunty OKT) made me ultra happy ... same size and adorably cute like the present Happy from 1820.

She is now my favourite girl in L1820 ... OKT Pete told me more pretty whores coming on board soon ... I wonder how true.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absolutely re the moniker, Happy! I remember the Happy from the now-defunct L2060 (under deceased aunty OKT) made me ultra happy ... same size and adorably cute like the present Happy from 1820.

She is now my favourite girl in L1820 ... OKT Pete told me more pretty whores coming on board soon ... I wonder how true.
The aunty OKT passed away - while 2060 was still operating or after it has closed? Remembered talking to her casually a couple of times while waiting for Xiao Ai ... She did not look that elderly. Life is short indeed!
Old 27-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
The aunty OKT passed away - while 2060 was still operating or after it has closed? Remembered talking to her casually a couple of times while waiting for Xiao Ai ... She did not look that elderly. Life is short indeed!
The aunty whom you spoke to is Eagle’s wife and not the deceased aunty OKT whom I was referring to earlier.

OKT took over this shop a year or so after the passing of this original female OKT.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The aunty whom you spoke to is Eagle’s wife and not the deceased aunty OKT whom I was referring to earlier.

OKT took over this shop a year or so after the passing of this original female OKT.
OK, thanks for the clarification!
Old 27-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
OK, thanks for the clarification!
Here is the FR I penned for the previous Happy whom once made me the ultra happiest man on earth on that day (dated 30 Aug 2011) -

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...postcount=4950

Walking down the nostalgic lane,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Late auntie Max referring was Jeff mom

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1