The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
any bros know of any outcall services to hotels? i always have dinners with my clients till very late and i rather have the session in my room than to travel to and fro.
You want outcall can, open wechat lor. But dont expect the girl to be the same one in the display pic. If I'm you, I'll go to one of those club, pick out a girl and tabao. A more expensive option but at least its safer and you get to choose a girl to your liking
Old 27-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR here. Wanna try local flavor, so went to Classic. Level 5. Entered, given a wristband.

Inside sooo many local minahs sitting at the sofas there. A buibui mamasan, asked for any one can speak abit english, she recommended one who then came to my table. Petite with long dyed blonde hair. But then, her english really half-pass 6....But attitude good, so ask for "room service". Quoted 365k per hour by the mamasan, but since I like to go slow and pretty cheap comparatively haha, so ask for 2 hours, ie double up 730k.

Name is Putri, 20 years old from Bandung, petite frame with B boobs. Just a little tummy fat, but otherwise, very curvy.

Led into the room, also ordered her a drink too. Foreplay with undressing, wash up 1st. She got good gfe, rest her head on my lap, shoulders etc and can french too! Also BBBJ, and can play her pussy and even painting ( I'm a sucker for painting ). Can tell she is really aroused coz when painting from her boobs down to her pussy, with deep fingering, she is very wet liao.

Think my expertise is painting, so I guess I service her more than she service me lol!!! No smell or odd taste below, and with painting and deep fingering, I think she even cum with her super wet pussy, sibei song moans and her hips rising up.

Then FJ, but big head still prevails, so on the CD. But I guess I'm those kind with CD for too long will go soft, so after pumping for awhile, lose the feeling. Anyway, she did HJ while sucking my nips and me playing with her boobs and pussy, cum from there.

At least her attitude good, no black face, like one with attitude problem I encountered during my business trip ( in Bond Spa, no french, no fingering even, that's another story ) in M'sia..... So tip her another 100k.

Total only used up 1.5 hours with only 1 shot, but ok lah, good for the experience.

Anyway, from chatting with her, she said sinkies customers are quite common in that place, and even the boss of the club is a sinkie. Dunno if thats true...

Checkout the wristband, another 132k. So total dmg is 962k ( ie 730k for 2 hours + 100k tip + 132k wristband ), ~$88 sgd. Pretty affordable compared to SG here, or even M'sia...

Will definitely check it out again if I'm back there for a business trip
Old 27-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
any bros know of any outcall services to hotels? i always have dinners with my clients till very late and i rather have the session in my room than to travel to and fro.
If you willing to pay $$$$ there's always many options available.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Hi bros, have been reading this thread abit. Heading to Jakarta for a work trip and have been seeing spa recommendations of suncity, marlo, classic here. But I got recommended by my friend to go colosseum. May I know if anyone here have experience with colosseum? Is it more high class and more expensive?
i think your friend shld be referring to 1001 spa aka the pool...probably the next best(expensive) thing after Alexis closed (same mgmt iirc). go search g o o g l e for more info if u want.

locals shld be 1.2~1.6 juta per pop; imports at 2.4 juta. I havent been there for quite sometime, so if anyone has better update on the latest rates.. feel free to share.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
skinnation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

colloseum is more of a regular club nowadays. do not expect too much.
you may try their ktv or spa ( the pool 1001 ).
Old 27-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnation View Post
colloseum is more of a regular club nowadays. do not expect too much.
you may try their ktv or spa ( the pool 1001 ).
Sorry for being noob, yes he was referring to the pool. He was showing me photos he secretly took. The girls really very pretty. Anyway thanks for the info
Old 04-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyjoyluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to gurus here, I checked out the spa at Grand Mercure Harmoni and indeed they have a mobile device (not necessary an IPad) which shows at least 25 girls to selection. Went with #16 (Ann) becos of her nice 'assets'. Very shy girl from Sumatra, and the massage started off well (pretty firm massage for a petite one), but halfway through I got distracted with her grinding against my butt and flipped around for some action. We were chat flirting for a bit then got to talking about anal rimming / fingering. She hasn't tried but was curious so long story short, I ended up with my fingers up both holes which got her really horny and wet. She finished me off with a BBBJ. It was only after showering off did I realized she had a soiled pad and she claimed just finished P! Damn lucky I didn't feel like a FJ. Anyways, paid her 400, (she was offering 200-300 for BJ/HJ, and 500 for FJ). Then proceeded to pay 630 for the 90mins massage and 90 for one Bintang. Not too bad, just the girl was playing too shy, and risky when they work even with P! My 2nd encounter with such a situation in JKT already. Spa had good selection of 'therapists' tho, saw some pretty chio ones
Old 04-10-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
latethannever is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Senior Bro greetings could I Please trouble you to share any reliable OKT contact for our call massage?
All reviews discourage WeChat and other social apps so probably someone here has their regular lobang.
I will be there for a week and put up in Grand Mercure .
Please don’t be upset over my Q but any help is truly appreciated.
Will do my best to share my FR’s on my return
Old 06-10-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
johnsmith1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be in a Jakarta on Monday, which bro wanna chiong together?
Old 06-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
max7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnation View Post
Had 2 nights over Jakarta last weekend.

Started off with spa session at Sparadise @ Grand Mercure Harmoni hotel.
Standard session but you choose the girls on the Ipad. Damage was around 560k for massage. Additional service depends on nego skills with therapists. Would range from 200 to 300k for a HJ. FJ would cost 500 to 1mil. Abit pricey compared to other places but was convenient as I was staying at the hotel. Room is very clean and immaculate.
!
Was at Grand Mercure yesterday. Spa renamed to Harmony Spa and price for massage increased to 630k with same 90min service.
Had #22 with good personality and nice smile. Massage was smooth and slightly above average IMHO. Small 32B tits but good friendly service.
Damage 1M for full including tips.
Recommended.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Was in Jakarta last week, went to small massage place called Red Lite Massage near Jalan Panjang, Kedoya.

Only one therapist available, no 53. The package includes HJ for Rp190K. It was for a 90 minute session. Unfortunately, the process were slow, before she started the HJ, the bell rang telling me the time was over. Therapist persuaded me to extend the hour. Was not keen bcs the therapist was not that good looking and no mood also.

Old 07-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
acerrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have hotel recommendation that have in-room massage + special?
Old 07-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerrox View Post
anyone have hotel recommendation that have in-room massage + special?
Almost all hotel with in room massage will have specials. HJ to FJ, all for you to negotiate with the masseuse
Old 09-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

any of the seniors stayed at kelapa gading before?
d heaven, funtasy the smaller spas, anyone tried? heard sumo or k.cross not as good as before.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Devilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
any of the seniors stayed at kelapa gading before?
d heaven, funtasy the smaller spas, anyone tried? heard sumo or k.cross not as good as before.
Most of small massage shop only show pic at tablet or u can check their instagram, but they offer 90minutes massage+special which i like. If you know bahasa, will easy communicate n make booking.

Groovyspa - Suite room not bad compare with other small massage shop, Few lady is good but need book early before fully book
Vermouth spa - New open, some of lady move from groovy spa. havent try.
NewDheaven - Nv try b4. but heard no 69 erna not bad.
Funtasy - try b4, but small room n old. i dont like. 1 or 2 massage not bad, but need book early. Min tip 100k
Blowart - Dont expect service, Topless, BBBJ & CIM quick n release and cheap, 1 hour, 190k
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1