The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
haiz

from above,

those leaving

1820 Fei Fei
2062 Anqi

confirmed left our shore

WH04 Fei Fei
1654a An An

any more casualties?

hey dude

was at 1429 having fucking job. heard two new WL cut their cards and left our shores a few days back. cannot remember their names.

scary, bad market. Unable to imagine how many more new WLs in Geylang are cutting card soon.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

My buddy just inform me Anqi block his call after he refused to buy her luxury goods. Bro please be warned.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
My buddy just inform me Anqi block his call after he refused to buy her luxury goods. Bro please be warned.
Your friend is lucky can get out of her. Many customer had bought her diamonds and rings. She showed it to me sometime ago but i pretend i had no experience in it. Otherwise...
Old 28-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Maybe your friend don't know much on her background, she works as a hostess in ktv back in china beijing.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Maybe your friend don't know much on her background, she works as a hostess in ktv back in china beijing.
My buddy really taking care of her over the last 12 months.
Every saturday morning do groceries with her. She tear down the bridge after crossing its river. Cut all ties with him. Scary.
This is a lession for many... they worry the men will pester them after they return to china.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Every saturday morning do groceries with her. She tear down the bridge after crossing its river. Cut all ties with him. Scary.
This is a lession for many... they worry the men will pester them after they return to china.
Never trust these bitches. Especially those trained under ktvs.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Are they in loves in the first place?
Old 28-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Are they in loves in the first place?
Taken 2 to 3 hundreds of photos. Loves turns sour.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

it seems this is a very challenging month for the WL, as they try to hang on or leave our shore

Just tried tall leggy Duo Duo from WH15. she says she might cut card this coming wednesday. better try her before she is gone. Worth the try, good service. another gem wasted in Geylang. haiz

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Heard 1651 Shan Shan leaving. The one with lots of tattoo.. fucking hot girl.. Too bad I’m overseas now, if not will rtf
Old 28-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Popped by 1425. Was surprised that two newbies (Yu Xin, whom I have tried, and Ai Ren) had left. Even Qiao An, one of the two "veterans" in the house, said business is not good.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

i think Geylang okts need to sit down together and think how to help each other boost business across the cat 150 houses as a whole.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to hear this, but don't the new WLs want to at least earn back the sunk cost for coming here (agency fees back in china, air tickets etc) before leaving??
Old 29-05-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Popped by 1425. Was surprised that two newbies (Yu Xin, whom I have tried, and Ai Ren) had left. Even Qiao An, one of the two "veterans" in the house, said business is not good.
Business are ok in L16 and L20 only.

Some WL left not because of poor business. There are a number of whores who left after working for less than 5 days because they can’t accept the local expectations and demands. They claimed that they were not told by their agents that they needed to perform so many types of services that they don’t perform whilst working else where.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Many years ago there wer 3 cats of girls, the massage girls, the normal girls that provide nothing but sex only, No BJ , and the 3rd cat if girls that provide all kind of special.
OKT often asked, do you want girl with or without special.

The OKTs should consider going back to this good old practise.
Some girls find it hard to do BJ, we do have brothers appreciate many other factors, other than BJ.
This may be able to retain some new girls here. Is a sad thing seeing them going through all the afford of coming, paying all kinds of fees, at the end, after a Long wait, have to withdraw after a few days of stay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1