The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Vincenttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Bambam from Club Friday

Bambam was new and provide excellent service. U don't usually RTF but the GFE from Bambam is off the chart. She put in 100% effort in whichever she do and making sure I am satisfied. I'm planning to return again soon, so good service. Take good care of her 👍🏻
Old 02-05-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Pepper, Club Friday
So hot need to give her a try

Looks: 8/10. Better irl. What you see is what you get.looks wise not the most chio but her services makes up for it.
Body: 9/10. Curvy type with meats to grab on. When she bent over for doggie you can't help not to smack those ass
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C, nice looking
BBBJ: 8/10 seductive look, not shy to look at you when doing. Good vaccum cleaner power.
Fj: 8/10 very hardworking and she can definitely ride! I am an old man, but she made it seems to effortless. KO in record time. Regreted not taking the 2 shots. But also wondering if can survive after 2s hahaha
GFE: 9/10 chatty and good at making you feel comfortable. Nice fun energy, felt young again
Definitely worth RTF which I rarely do.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984211
Old 02-05-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
reddragon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jewel from Terminal21

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980355

OKT: Responsive, hassle-free booking.

Looks: Almost no discount from pictures posted. Damn cute.

Body: Very curvy with tan skin, nice body to bonk

Boobs: Manmade Dd, very nice to hold and suck.

BBBJ: Good skill, will rotate between shaft and balls and DT. Can build momentum bring me damn high

FJ: Very wet. Started with her on top and finished in doggy, bent her over deep and go full speed, one of my intense release

GFE: Very high, will slap your ass and grab your lil bro playfully.

Communication: Simple English, enough to hold a decent conversation.

Was lucky enough to catch a slot with her, few days before timing don't match.

Overall, a very cute hardworking girl with big assets, must try if you haven't.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Lina from Xfactor

Look: 80percent similar to the photo with forest background.
Body: short with meat at the right places
Boobs: small D cup natural. Key highlight
Bbbj: green, short
Fj: 7/10. Too big for her. Needed get her to relax her legs
Gfe: keep smiling despite insufficient sleep

Thanks for the arrangement
Old 02-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

Just bonk Ayumi from Lust today.

Face: 8/10 Fair SYT
Body: Nice curve and D and petite
Pussy: Shaved and clean.. no smell at all.
BBBJ: 9/10 this girls really steal my heart.. watching at her with eyes contact will make you go crazy.
FJ: 9/10 she is is those super horny type.. moment after 1st shot, she came to kiss my cock again... wow.. super horny..

After all money is well spend and worth it. GFE everything gao gao.. to all the brothers out there pls careful dont kena her KC too much coz i guess she will be the next ang pai soon..

Thanks to bro lust for the arramgents.. so far all the girls that i have tried there are all worth it and girls are good..

Cheers and to all bro out there, Ayumi is another must try for all..
Old 02-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Have asked okt to recommend one that he thinks will best meet my usual criteria. Mai tu liao, Molly from SS.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

East side but not inside RLD. Still within walkable distance from nearest MRT. Not hotel nor apartment. Good thing is no need to register.

Room:
Not quite what I have expected. U can hear the stereo sounds from other ladies in their individual “rooms”. The ladies will play music from their phones to try to drown any voices.
Shower area is small and shared. Heng both lady and myself are both slim enough to squeeze inside. Big and clean towel is provided. It’s a waste that there is no big mirror inside the room.

Face: 7/10
Checked with lady herself and she said she is 26 years old. She looked more like in her mid 20s than early 20s. Not model-like look but definitely won’t scare anyone away lah.

Body: 10/10
Confirmed she is my favourite type, slim and slender. Even slimmer than some of the younger gals that I have tried before. Can’t be any slimmer unless she starve herself out to be left with bones and skin loh. Quite tall too. Height is very ideal for me to do standing doggy loh. Din spot any scar nor tattoo. Very tempting to take a live photo (without showing her face) to “show-off” her model-like body to share with all cheongsters but okt says better not. So bobian, pls help me “hamtam” this okt so that I can just share a bit more in my future FRs. This okt seems to be super “stingy” on this. Hiazzz :0

Boobs: 8/10
Nothing much to shout about but at least it’s natural with B cup lah. Din encounter any resistance from her as I sucked on her sensitive nipples while banging her from behind at the same time. Hee hee…

Frenching: 8/10
Managed to kiss on her lips for quite a while but not really deep frenching.

Painting: 8/10
Shaved and no smell.

Fingering: 8/10
Managed to finger her gently when she gets wet below. She gets wet and aroused quite easily when I gently rub and touch her below. Just be gentle a bit lah.

BBBJ: Din try
Not a big fan of this. Buay tahan and wanna banged her after I got her wet below.

FJ: 10/10
No horse run. Quite tight too. Did her in several positions and she never show any black face. Doggy her for quite a long while too. Even made her scream out a few times as I penetrated her deeply and quickly and also held both her hands down a few times so that she can’t cover her mouth loh. Hee hee. Very bad of me when I teased her that all the other gals must have heard her screams liao.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak simple English and some limited Mandarin. She automatically gave me a massage after the 1st shot.

Overall: 8.5/10
Her willing-to-serve attitude + her well-maintained and model-like slim body have more than make-up from the lack of a pretty face but still acceptable look lah.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.
Old 02-05-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Cookiebodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cindy from Teeruklover

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response.

Looks 8.5/10: Around mid 20s, matured face and decent looking. Has a mix chinese feel

Shower 8/10: Alone due to environment

BBBJ 8.5/10: Aggressive and hungry to suck on me. Seems like she loves to perform blowjob, lots of slurping sounds made.

Boobs 9.5/10 : Nice round boobs around D cup. Sadly is enhanced so its not that soft.

Body 9/10 : Not the super slim figure, slim+some meat. have a small heart tattoo on belly. quite fair skin. Pussy shaved

FJ 9/10 : did side spooning position first while i cup her breasts from behind. then after we changed to 69 and after i got hard i went for missionary with her.

GFE 8/10: GFE is ok. English basic, no much communication problem. There were more hugs and hands roaming around compared to kissing.
Old 02-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Irene from Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=irene

Looks: 8.5/10 looks pretty. Exotic looks

Body: 9/10 meaty side

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup

Bbbj: 9/10 wet, slow and steady.

Fj: 9/10 she can do anything. Just name the position and she will perform it willingly. My favourites will definitely be doggy and cg
Old 02-05-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for Daisy (First Blood)

Stable - V Blue Dragon

A very nice slim SYT that looks like Sonia Chew from certain angle.

Looks - pleasant. Small face sharp chin. Sultry face when she half close her eyes. This is where the angle of Sonia came striking at me.

Body - slim. Damn slim. She is really 40kg. Weights like a feather for me. Damn nice to carry around and adjust different position to fuck. She is built to be carried and fuck for guys with the height. And I dig the thigh gap. Even though she is slim, she got ass for the doggy. The way she arches for the doggy and that ass...OMG. Damn shiok.

Service - Good BBBJ. Wet pussy. Can take pounding. She was moaning the fuck out of the whole apartment. She also will angle herself for your deepest penetration. Love the view when you fuck her in missionary with her engorged clit in full view. I change pattern today like badminton cos of her size and she was accommodating. Great workout today! And I got to say again, she does look like sonia from certain angle. Maybe I am too obessed with Sonia already.

After fucking her so much, she still ask me whether her service good or not. LOL. Told her damn good and her face brighten up ! Wah lau. Steamed for second shot liaos and went off my badminton match with her. Been quite some time since I enjoyed good sex with a responsive girl (Her constant wetness and engorged clit just screams to me. FUCK ME!)

Communication - this is the part that she needs GT. Her English and Chinese are not there. But she oozes GFE for me.

RTF - Why not? Btw she is only here for 9 days. Going back on the 11th May. Go and give her a good one.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doctormarten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 May 24

Joice

Face: 8/10 typical GND look (don’t seems like milf)
Body: 10/10 my type of skinny (bakness 1 - 2)
BBBJ: 7/10 experienced with no teething at all (just personal preference for DT, but she can’t, you wouldn’t want to force too as you will feel that you just want to pamper her)
FJ: 9/10 though mine above average, but she’s very accommodating (did missionary, CG, reverse CG and doggy) - just be gentle
GFE: 8/10 limited English, but treat you like king

RTF: yes, but think she’s going back very soon.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 10
lolfame1995 is a glorious beacon of lightlolfame1995 is a glorious beacon of lightlolfame1995 is a glorious beacon of lightlolfame1995 is a glorious beacon of lightlolfame1995 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman1v2 View Post
Cola
Galaxy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984174&highlight=

Look: Pretty much what you see from the photos, discount abit

Body: She is not a fitness buff but her body looks great. Kinda suit her well

Frenching: Very fluent..

BBBJ: Lick the length of my shaft and went long

FJ: She is one of the better fucks. Ultra responsive and has good stamina for cowgirl. Her moans tells the story.

I my self had a quite enjoyable time with her as well especially with the promo deal great sure bro
Old 02-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
2coolPure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from Teeruklover:2 May 24

OKT : Fast and responsive
Room : 8/10 - semi-comfortable and small place
Looks : 8/10 - slight discount from photos, got the pinoy look though.
Body : 8/10 - quite slender and slim, thai tanned skin, got a full back tattoo same as me so this was one of our chatting topic
GFE : 8/10 - GFE normal, able to chat and joke around
BBBJ: 8/10 Blowjob skills are ok. can do DT which is nice.
FJ : 9/10 Good body and good sexual experience with her. Moans were kept minimal due to privacy. Like her ass, quite smooth and she's ticklish there as well. We did cowgirl and doggy style which she told me she liked doggy by guys
Language : 8/10 English is fine, just about average can communicate little things
Old 02-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for cim service queen tomorrow to service my cock.
Mini, Betty, Nana, Apple, Anisha, who should I choose ?
Old 02-05-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
YeojongII is Cool - loads of Potential

Rita from Silkstockings
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=rita

Okt: helpful and swift transaction
Damage: 120/45/1s

Looks: 9 super chio
Body: 9 petite, with smooth skin.

Boobs: 8.5 tits of natural syt B cup

Services:
Frenching: 9 allowed. She kiss well

Bbbj: 8.5 sucked well but i believe she can do better

Fj: 9 under mileage tight kitty. Waterfalls nin wetness. Love the way she ride

GFE: 9 like my real gf
Old 02-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Mimi From Gx

Looks: You barely need to discount her photos

Body: She slim with no tummy fat petite in size nice natrual melons

Bbbj: Good head giver, make my whole cock super wet Went down fast and hard

Fj: Very accommodating to my positions. Very good service

Overall: Very satisfied with her service

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983469&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1