The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Inkagu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Nice story TS, please do continue
Old 17-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 19-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

I continue to message OG2 to plan for our office big night. Choosing a Friday night. We finally locked down a Friday which is 2 weeks down the road when her kids are staying over weekend with her parents. This 2 weeks seems quite a long wait despite I have roamed her body everywhere before. But this 2 weeks wait is good, the evil side of me want to reach out to OG1 to see what would be her response.

As planned, I messaged OG1 about the arrangement but did not share the date. She sounds excited for me, she shed some info that she actually knows which day we planned and how OG2 told her that she sent her kids over to her parents place for the weekend (though occassionally they do go over) for this day.

This is interesting, feels that she is hoping for more by emptying her house? But to what extent is she hoping? My gut feel is she wants to be laid in bed as well, but is she ready to accept additional companionship? Haha so I teased OG1 to tease OG2 to see her acceptance of having additional companionship since we have time till the big day.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
maresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 19-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
TheHalfOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully there's 3some!
Old 20-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Scene jump to latest hit of BBW

Arranged to meet at pasir ris to take bus home, taken a few bus trip together and each ride gets to venture further.

Down memory lane,

1st ride, gentlemen ahmad to help carry some grocery and send her home

2nd trip, held her hand, hand get to feel her thigh

3rd trip, we alighted halfway at a park, searched for a dark spot to cuddle, finally found one where we settled down, frenched like no tomorrow, hands into her top, but when reaching the bottom, she rejected. Never pushed further as don't wanna spoil the lobang

4th trip as of today, we planned to go back to the same park, during out chat, I told her for the last trip, I ended w a hardon, so teased her to help release, but her rule is no sex, hj is ok. As planned, we went to our little park, and looked for a super dark spot. Seated down, allow her to get into a comfortable pose, started to kiss her, and attacked her ear which I know is her weak spot. Her panting immediately gotten heavy, she is easily aroused when kissing and licking of her ear. Serviced her for a moment, allowing her to enjoy the moment. Soon after, she sorta remember my tease, her hand started to move to little dark general who already hardened. She tried to pull down my zip, but jeans tends to be harder to unzip.

Helped her with the releasing of general out for some air which sprung out once the cage is opened and curtain drawn down. She stunned for a moment, but recovered in a breeze, her hand reached out and held on to general and started stroking it. I laid back and closed my eyes enjoying the moment, few minutes passed, and dun wanna hold back by enduring, at the moment of release, not wanting to splurt on either of us, I stopped her, turn to the side, where millions of my armies hit the bench. Sextisfied, sent general back to captivity, we migrated to another area of the round bench and cuddled awhile more. Whispered into her ear, next time I want to kiss and lick you everywhere, she did not reject like the previous time. A kill on the table soon I hope.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpz for a nice thread

Thanks & Cheers
Old 24-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting Ur update. U are my hero bro
Old 29-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

BBW hit clocked.

Finally managed to lock down a session, upfront told her I want to surrender my armies of 精子兵 to her. Lazy to go out, build feel then hint hotel break.

At first, she was abit reluctant, but eventually gave in.

Was counting down last week to Friday, our date day. Requested for her to wear skirt, as it had been my preference, easy for faster mission.

Around afternoon, we met up and had our lunch. Following which, as planned, we went for a movie first to relax abit, actually giving her a chance to back out as she was abit reluctant at the start. I carefully planned for the cinema which I knew guarantee plus chop no audience (past few cinema romp deeds all done there). Once inside the cinema, waited for the light to dim down, started my action to her. Flung my arm over her and hugged her over, where she lay in comfort. The other free hand navigated to her face, slowly feeling it and teasing her ear. Felt her shruddle, kinda fun. Felt her breathing got heavier, means she starts to get into the feel.

Hand started to move downwards, brushing past her neck, and reaching 1 of the twin peaks. Once there, used my finger to circle over her clothes fabric where her nipple area is. No reject there, finger turn into groping of her breast, quite a handful, due to her size as well. Moved hand down further, found the entrance into her top, when inside, I slowly rub her tummy where she say it's big but I just responded that's what I like. Lucky her top is considerbably loose, not much difficulty reaching her bra, soft fabric type, I like...
Old 29-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
reckus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks!
Old 30-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Hands inside feeling her breast over her soft fabric bra. Started with tuning her nipple from outside, thanks to the thin and soft fabric, and the blasting aircon, her nipple reacted in no time. The longer nipple type, not really my preference though, and can't see what's the color of the nipple.

What's due next is easily anticipated, pushed up her bra which is quite easily done. Her right side of the bra was lifted, exposing her right breast. By this time, she is already breathing heavily and already closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Exited my hand and took her hand, guided it to my already hardened 2IC. She certainly knows what I want, she fumbled awhile with the zip when she finally managed to pull the zip down. But entrance with the zip is too small for her hand, she just slid her fingers in and feel along the shaft.

To make access easier, I unbuttoned the jeans myself, where from there she gained full access. She brought her hand to the band of my underwear and slid her hand in. She started stroking and playing with my balls. Feeling is not bad, but bcoz of her size, guess she is unable to go down and blow. So, I whispered into her ear, show's boring, let's change place. She sure got the hint, retracted her hand and adjusted her bra, while I buttoned up and zip up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1