The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Visited Quy Nhon province of Nam Dinh recently...here some photos to share...

Ky co beach

Thap Doi

Monument

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Two of these beaches which I will give a miss...

__________________________________________________ __

Two Vietnam beaches among world’s top 50

By Nguyen Quy June 19, 2018 | 03:37 pm GMT+7 US News lists Nha Trang and Phu Quoc as great seaside spots with white sandy beaches and clear blue waters.
A crowded beach and a quiet one in Vietnam have made it to the list of top 50 beaches in the world compiled by the U.S. News newspaper.

The 12-km long Tran Phu beach in the coastal resort town of Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa Province is number 18 on the list, earning rave reviews from holidaymakers for “clear and calm waters and beautiful white sand.”

Snaking alongside the beach is a street that carries the same name, with an array of bars, restaurants and hotels.

However, the beach’s popularity has seen an overcrowding of people and establishments that serve them, and it is no longer a pristine spot.

The 20th beach on the list is a rising star on the southern coast of Phu Quoc Island in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang, 18 hours southwest of Nha Trang.

The Long Beach has been mentioned by seasoned travelers as a must-see destination off the beaten track.

Stretching for almost 20km along the southwestern coast of Phu Quoc, the beach boasts turquoise waters, golden sand, swaying coconut palms, and gorgeous sunsets.

For now, this beach is not crowded, and offers a welcome respite from noisy tourism.

Experience the unspoilt beauty, enjoy fresh seafood, and take a dive to look at the coral reefs or simply swing in a hammock to listen to the sweet melody of the waves.

The list of best white sand beaches was compiled by travel writers based in hotspots around the world, recommending places with “stark white sand that beautifully contrasts with azure waters and painted skies.”

Alongside the two Vietnamese beaches, the Railay Beach in Thailand and Saracen Bay in Cambodia have received high recommendations from the U.S. newspaper as great beach holiday getaways in Southeast Asia.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No...not disputing your claim...I saw wat you n kakis experienced...but...

No...I dun look like superstar...still need to queue...but...

No...never need to show return ticket...Nor need to ask hv visa...yes only tcss...
Quote:
haha...that was many years ago...recent last 1 year plus bery lucky leh...btw, I still print my ticket on a re-cycled paper every trip but dun need to show becos the officer never ask for it...

Ermmm unfortunately it totally contradicts what you have posted earlier leh

This is why I will never believe that the immigration officers behaved otherwise given that so many other people have experienced otherwise unless there is a hidden agenda in denying such e.g. ideal experienced online persona

BTW I am not referring to anybody in particular but just my personal humble opinions, which may also be wrong in the eyes of others, I think I have more or less made my point so lets just move ahead until their immigration have truly improved

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Two of these beaches which I will give a miss...

__________________________________________________ __

Two Vietnam beaches among world’s top 50

By Nguyen Quy June 19, 2018 | 03:37 pm GMT+7 US News lists Nha Trang and Phu Quoc as great seaside spots with white sandy beaches and clear blue waters.
A crowded beach and a quiet one in Vietnam have made it to the list of top 50 beaches in the world compiled by the U.S. News newspaper.

The 12-km long Tran Phu beach in the coastal resort town of Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa Province is number 18 on the list, earning rave reviews from holidaymakers for “clear and calm waters and beautiful white sand.”

Kia si lang, how to really swim in those waters???? look like ants swarming food or maybe are those cockroaches instead......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
BTW I am not referring to anybody in particular but just my personal humble opinions, which may also be wrong in the eyes of others, I think I have more or less made my point so lets just move ahead until their immigration have truly improved

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
to share my recent experiences you dun think I telling the truth and so be it...let us move on and you can continue with your unhappiness haha...

Old 21-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Kia si lang, how to really swim in those waters???? look like ants swarming food or maybe are those cockroaches instead......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
alo sir...this is not daily affairs...usually will have about a hundred or so at the beach...this scenario is the Reunification day and Labour day long weekend period whereby Saigonese will flood everywhere...

Old 21-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

How come Sinkieland not offering of this...

Russia’s World Cup banknote sought after in Ho Chi Minh City

Traders ask up to VND400,000 ($17) apiece for the commemorative 100-ruble note, 11 times higher than its denomination

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 16:20 GMT+7

Many people in Ho Chi Minh City are hunting for the new Russian 100-ruble banknote celebrating the 2018 FIFA World Cup, sending price of the commemorative polymer through the roof.

The World Cup bill was unveiled by the Russian Central Bank (RCB) last month, commemorating Russia’s hosting of the quadrennial football competition. (100 rubles = US$1.63)

The country’s first polymer note is centered around the theme of one generation of athletes inspiring the dreams and aspirations of the next.

The commemorative note has received many praises for its excellent quality with polymer material and intriguing design upon its introduction.

The front side of the banknote depicts a boy admiring the legendary goalkeeper Lev Yashin sprawling to save a ball, while the reverse side features a flying soccer ball, symbolizing the globe with the map of Russia highlighted on it.

The names of the 11 host cities of this year’s World Cup are also featured on the bill, which is printed with a slew of football-themed security features, including holographic images that change colors when brought under ultraviolet light or seen under different angles and micro images of cheering fans.

A total of 20 million commemorative bills entered circulation before the start of the Cup, according to the RCB.

One Russian 100-ruble bill equals to about VND36,000 ($1.58) as of Wednesday exchange rate.

However, the host country's souvenir shops listed the World Cup banknote at RUB500 ($7.83), or VND180,000 ($7.92), four to five times higher than its face value, a Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper journalist reported from Russia.

The special banknotes are also available in Vietnam, at even heftier prices.

Shortly after the World Cup kicked off in Russia, the commemorative note was put on sale for VND350,000-400,000 ($15.4-17.6) in Vietnam.

The souvenir reached Chi Minh City’s market on Tuesday, with traders asking for VND250,000 ($11) apiece.

In spite of the escalating price, people are in a thirst for this new polymer money.

Tan T., a Ho Chi Minh City resident, had placed an order of a number of the Russian 100-ruble notes and received the products on Sunday, after a long time waiting.

“Many people have asked to purchase this special banknote, which is considered ‘hottest’ among money collectors now,” he said.

Tan T. also revealed to Tuoi Tre that he sold out all of the banknotes within two days.

The World Cup banknote is also available for sale on social media, with traders claiming they will be able to restock by the end of this month.

Old 21-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How come Sinkieland not offering of this...
SG very smart.... MY, VN, TH n others showing free world cup matches except rich SG.. U want them to offer this? Not much to make out of it. Every move, they want milk the most out of it. They want sugar tax now, later they will increase money paper tax.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
SG very smart.... MY, VN, TH n others showing free world cup matches except rich SG.. U want them to offer this? Not much to make out of it. Every move, they want milk the most out of it. They want sugar tax now, later they will increase money paper tax.
haizzz...no wonder I spending more time overseas...can watch World Cup using Malaysia free link...anyway in hcm most cafes or restaurants offer free WC screening...

Thus making plenty of cafes in the morning empty and night time bia om empty with no customers...

Oops forgot to ask how was your bet on WC so far...making money...

Old 21-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oops forgot to ask how was your bet on WC so far...making money...
I was watching a few matches days ago in Hanoi
I am using SGpools so seldom bet on football, once in awhile for BPL. The winning rates sucks n difficult to jalan.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I was watching a few matches days ago in Hanoi
I am using SGpools so seldom bet on football, once in awhile for BPL. The winning rates sucks n difficult to jalan.
oh haha...this was my third WC which I did not bet...sleep early and just watch highlights...after last night game I was quite sure the WC games fixed...how can CR scored after 4min and then nothing happened...also how can Uruguay scored only 1 goal win vs Saudi Arabia...

sleep peacefully take care of health....

Old 21-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

When did HCM became a blaster place...

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Two men suspected in bomb blasts at Saigon police station

By Xuan An June 21, 2018 | 04:52 pm GMT+7

Two blasts rocked a station in Tan Binh District on Wednesday, injuring an officer and damaging some motorbikes.

Police in Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Binh District said on Thursday they were following up on camera footage of two men who passed a police station just before it was rocked by a couple of explosions on Wednesday.

The incident took place in the afternoon at the Ward 12 police station on Truong Chinh Street.

One female officer was injured in the blasts and several motorbikes in the building were damaged.

Camera footage shows a man riding pillion on a motorbike hopping off as it passed the police station, and apparently throwing an unidentified object into the station before getting back on the bike and escaping.

The two men on the bike were wearing masks, jeans and sneakers.

Soon after they passed the station, there were two blasts.

People in the neighborhood confirmed they saw the two men near the office around the time the incident happened.

Ho Chi Minh City police spokesman Nguyen Sy Quang said the police are still investigating the explosions.

Old 21-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Geez, I am heading there in a week's time.
Old 21-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Geez, I am heading there in a week's time.
My friends are there now and hey never heard anything...maybe just a protest for those recent caught for SEZ protest...

Just enjoy yourself...avoid places where they portest...

I was there when the protest went on and nothing really happened except near the Notre Dame cathedral area....

Old 21-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Haha thanks bro Hurricane!
Booked my tour for the tunnels and Mekong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1