The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This version of Yushof Ishak no longer in circulation but still legal tender.
This piece is to impress others n not to use.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Depends on how they dress up...

hahaha if u show this to people in KOW they will say its fake and tell u to fuck off
Old 22-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
@ phea01

lol as a local guide u quite suck at this, ur map doesnt even show where, just a map with no identified location, just admit it, r u going to bring us "carrot heads" to some card game?

Just go Mao bro. Next to night market.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Just go Mao bro. Next to night market.
Just curious why "Mao"?
Old 23-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi guys,
Been checking on Wechat, all targets asking for US$100 and above. This is really crazy. Prices will go up even further with all these condominiums rising up and the great number of Chinese tourists to increase even more this year.
PP is losing its attractiveness.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Phnom Penh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
Hi guys,
Been checking on Wechat, all targets asking for US$100 and above. This is really crazy. Prices will go up even further with all these condominiums rising up and the great number of Chinese tourists to increase even more this year.
Hahaha even Phnom Penh is kena priced by by CASH KINGs!
Old 23-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi guys,
U have to use logic n common sense. Those who use wechat to look for hookers are mainly foreigners, tourists. These gers dun chop u, when they can?
Old 24-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
ANyone going too on 22-27 jun??? Meet me there and cheong together haha.
Mayb reaching on 25th. waiting for pro to guide me around.

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Old 25-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There are people who are always ready to shout down others for their quick conclusion that others are stupid, they are always right. This is a great big world and there are many types of people around. Hence, give others some space for expression. All of us were once naive and beginners.
Nevertheless, despite the negativity, I need not take offence.
On the ground in PP, basically 90-95% of girls who are either Chinese or Cambodians or Vietnamese who are taking the initiative saying hello are simply call girls. Some are quite straight forward and they want to get to business immediately: agree on the price, give name of hotel, enter, pay, exit.
There is one type I experience a minority of the time, who would pretend to just want to be friends and then popping the golden question of "how much are you going to give me" or "would you be buying a present for me" in return for the action. This type is for those who want some romancing or some company for the earlier part of the evening. The girl may pretend to just want to be a friend, let you invite her out, size you up, and then decide whether to go with you. In the mean time, of course, the man has to pay for food etc etc. The girl may even pretend not to want to have anything to do with you after the drink or food or chitchat, but at the slightest invitation of going up to the room to chat or continue drinking, they would go. The girl may even portray an image of a women who wants to do some proper business or to climb up the social ladder. In the end, the action is probably an end in itself, as well as a means to achieve those goals, if the goals are real.
And the prices are going crazy now, even going up to a thousand at the high, and the low is 50 for short time. By 2020, Cambodia wants 1 million Chinese tourists per year. It is now 200,000.
To each his own. Don't like people's posts, just skip them, no need to be negative or to talk people down. Oh, I am talking to myself.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro here tonight want to chill? I will here 3d 2n. PM me.
Old 25-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, I am talking to myself.
I didn't read what rubbish u wrote but dun drink too much or take drugs and posted in forum....
Old 26-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I didn't read what rubbish u wrote but dun drink too much or take drugs and posted in forum....

I catch no balls too
Old 26-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
jj8888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=phea01;16075541]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj8888 View Post

There are many bar for Foreigner along river side in Phnom Penh.

OMG. I have google map too. Anyway thanks.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Any underage lobang?
Sorry to hijack this space. Amazingly, from -169 to +189 in just a few days for someone who was only out to stir shit. Powderful clones on the prowl man. I already kena from one of them using vulgarity without nick.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
Sorry to hijack this space. Amazingly, from -169 to +189 in just a few days for someone who was only out to stir shit. Powderful clones on the prowl man. I already kena from one of them using vulgarity without nick.
Please report him to admin

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1