The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 30-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My good friend's marriage

I like... Very funny.. Pls continue
Old 31-05-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3610 / Power: 16
bluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome writing. Hope to see more updates
Old 31-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
secretfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best just got better!
Old 31-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kanachu38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I laugh my ass off when I read James said you penetrate me. Hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
James : I was thinking of just preparing a bubble bath …

We laughed and chatted as we dashed across to the shopping mall and popped into the party shop. We grabbed a few items here and there and manage to get back into the suite within 15 minutes.

Celeste could not get a small slice of cake so she bought a pint of ice cream.

3.20pm

We did what we could to tidy up the wedding suite, with the do not disturb sign on the door, housekeeping stayed far away.

We inflated balloons, threw some rose pedals in the bath and on the bed.

Celeste pour some glitters by the side table with some candles.

I hung up some decorative banners that says I love you.

By 3.40pm

We’re ready.

I went to check my phone and realised I had almost 4 miss calls from Don.

A check with Celeste revealed she had 3 from Ella.

Our phones were both in silent mode the entire time.

We dropped the phones into the bag that held the party decorations together with our wallet and purse. Celeste insisted we wash our hands as our palms were full of the glittery powder from the decorations.

James : Ok.. let’s get them up then wish them all the best.

Celeste turned on the TV, found the channel playing jazz music and turned up the volume.

It was at this moment, a series of unfortunate incident happened. The sequence of it happening is so ridiculously dumb and unbelievable that up till this day, no one believed.

No one.

Celeste asked me to bring the ice cream out from the fridge while she lit the candles, which I did.

I brought it into the room and I was about to reach down for the bag containing our phones when I felt a sickening thud and before my very eyes, my pants button came off.

The button rolled on the carpet over to Celeste’s feet right when she lit the last candle by the entrance.

She picked it up and gave me a questioning look and I lifted up my t-shirt to show the missing button.

Without a word, Celeste went into the bathroom and took the sewing kit out.

I could not fucking believe what was happening as Celeste threaded the needle through the button with a thread and grabbed my pants by the top and position the needle to pierce through my pants.

James : Wait… what !... with me wearing it… !

Celeste : Don’t move… very fast one.

Celeste ignored my comment and impaled the needed through, pulling it upwards, she knelt down in front of me and that very action sent blood rushing to my dick as I look down on her modest cleavage, and before she could pierce the 2nd hole, the door to the suite opened.

My eyes met with Celeste and she tried to stand up but lost her balance.

The stumble drove the needle into my waist and before I could gasped in pain, I staggered backwards into the full height wardrobe.

Celeste, in her attempt to let go of everything including the needle, just fell onto me.

It happened so fast I had to time to react or think properly.

I was afraid she might fall onto my groin area and the needle might hurt her so I pulled her upwards.

She staggered into the wardrobe and for some weird reason, my pants came off halfway.

The force in which we fell backwards into the wardrobe was quite impactful that my natural reaction was to try and arch forward in order to lessen the impact on my back.

Instead, like an out of balance pendulum, Celeste and I both gasped and fell back out into the carpeted area with me landing on top of her with my pants half way down my leg.

Right at this very moment, Don and Ella appeared at the door.

Celeste pushed me off her and immediately stood up.

Both her hands came up in a hysterical way and she exclaimed her innocence.

Celeste : We can explain…!

I stood up with my erection probing my boxer out of shape and I extracted the needle which had pierce into my skin sideways about slightly half a centimetre.

Don : Oh my god… what happened.

I pulled up my pants, and put the needle aside.

I looked at Celeste and replied.

James : She…… penetrated me…….

James :…. And…….

James :……There is blood…...

I dabbed a droplet of blood from my waist and held it up for all to see.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Celeste laughed and shook her hands and head at Ella, trying to proclaim her innocence but Ella waved her off.

Don chuckled a little and I saw Ella shot me a dagger stare at my lame comment before Don dragged me out to help with the bags.

While waiting for us, Don and Ella had actually checked out the other room, bringing whatever is in the spare room over by the entrance to the suite.

Don gave me a cheeky look and asked me what was I up to with Celeste but I just smile and told him it was an accident.

I could overhear snippets of conversation from Ella and Celeste as we shifted the bags and clothes.

Words like, James… thick skin…. Very naughty…. Cheeky… be careful of him and so on caught my ear but I was not paying attention to the warnings that Ella was doling out, I could only hear the girlish giggle and the sugar sweet voice of Celeste replying.

4pm

The drama was over and it was clear Don and Ella needed their time alone. Celeste and I left the suite together.

From the walk to the train station, I found out that Celeste stays in punggol, so we will be taking the same train line. Naturally I offered to send her back but she declined.

Celeste : Ermm.. it’s ok la…thanks for asking.

I wasn’t expecting Celeste to say yes to my offer honestly, we don’t really know each other for long anyway.

We chatted on the train and I got off at Buangkok.

I watched Celeste wave me a sweet goodbye before uncoiling her headphones from her bag.

My Sunday ended with the company of the washing machine and the dryer. My companion in the room is the ironing board.

29th March 2010.

Monday.

Life goes back to normal for Don and Ella as the showed up for work like everyone else. Their honeymoon is not in another 3 months time.

On that day however, I felt that fate seemed bent on testing Don and Ella’s relationship. You see, part of Ella’s job was to brief the new comers together with another HR girl.

That Monday morning, we were told that a new department would be formed in the finance team with a new manager.

His name is Walter.

The entire morning, I saw Ella tagging along with this new guy, going from department to department, desk to desk before disappearing into his office for about 30 minutes at a stretch.

She looked stressed and upset at the same time.

I found out form Don that she had text him, saying that Walter would be her new boss from that day.

1pm

Lunch was catered that afternoon as sort of a welcome.

I settled at a corner with my food as I secretly observed Walter.

He looks to be in his late 40s, tall and definitely worked out regularly. He’s got that boyish charm despite his age and he certainly knew how to use them. What caught my eye though was the frequent looks he threw at Ella.

It was a quick glance, a fast peep but to the observant eye, you just know.

Ella’s short dress and high heels that day proved to be a magnet to Walter’s roving eyes. I noticed he was getting a little touchy too, when Ella spoke something, he would pretend he could not catch it and lowered his body closer to her before placing his palms at her waist for that couple of second.

It was smooth and fast, something that Ella might not even have noticed.

3.30pm

A meeting of mine ended early and I was just getting off the cab when I saw Ella and Walter turn the corner of the office lobby, heading out.

I immediately paid and followed close behind.

From what I could gather from Ella’s body language, she was giving Walter a tour of the area.

Knn, it’s ang mo kio industrial park, why do you need a tour.

I kept my distance and observed further.

The pavements and roads in the area are not exactly like those in town. The uneven concrete slabs broken by the emerging roots of the trees. The occasional construction, the sudden scatter of debris, all this made walking on heels a challenge and Ella of all days had to wear a high one that Monday.

It was a pretty hot day too, and I could see Walter taking out a packet of napkin and handing it to Ella.

He even offered to take her used tissue as Ella was carrying a couple of folders when a bin was coming up on their right at a cross junction.

I saw him discreetly slipped Ella’s tissue into his pocket while he threw his own into the bin.

It was something I would have done too.

They turned around another bent which was a pretty long stretch that led to the canteen, at that point I stopped tailing them and headed back to office

4.30pm

I noticed Ella and Walter coming back into the office before disappearing into his room again.

I stole a look at Don who was obliviously to everything.

Perhaps it was just me.

6.30pm

I was on the phone for about 45 minutes, trying to tally some specifications with a supplier and I saw Don waving at me, saying that he’s making a move.

I gave him a thumbs up and noted the light that was still on in Walter’s office.

7.00pm

Ella emerged from the room and headed out but with only her purse. I wanted to follow her but my phone rang again and I was stuck for the next 15 minutes.

7.20pm

Ella appeared again, looking visibly tired with some packets of food.

7.45pm

There were only a handful of colleagues left when I saw Walter and Ella head to the pantry.

I took my cup and made my way there, I was about to turn into the pantry when I heard a loud exclamation from within and I paused.

Walter : Oh !.... you’re married ?? Congratulations…. But you look so young… haha.

He went on further, adding that he thought Ella was a fresh graduate, complimenting her complexion and supple skin.

I entered the pantry and we all exchanged looks and greetings. Their conversation immediately died down as I poured myself more coffee before heading out.

Before I was out of earshot, I could hear Walter commenting that Ella’s husband must be a lucky guy.

8.15pm

I was about to pack up and leave when I saw Walter and Ella coming out of his office. He insisted on giving Ella a lift for making her stay back late, that was all I could make out before they disappeared.

2nd April 2010

Friday

For every single day that week, Ella never left work on time. Don however was out of the office by 6.30pm

A quick check with him told me that Ella was busy with her new boss that entire week.

He wasn’t very happy when he saw Walter sending Ella back at 10pm the previous day.

Ella was too tired to talk to him and just wanted to sleep.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

10.45am

Walter left the office with Ella and never appeared again until 2.30pm

Don was enraged that Ella did not reply his messages.

Ella looked tired and stress and I could tell she was rushing to get a thick stack of documents in order but Don had to confront her at that very moment by the copier.

I tried to stop him but he was already approaching the copier where Ella was.

It did not end well. Not that there was any shouting, or anything physical but Ella walked off in a huff and Don stormed back to his seat.

4pm

Walter left the office with Ella lugging a bag of files and they were never seen again that Friday.

At 11pm, Don messaged me, saying that Ella just got back home.

James sms : It’s work la, don’t think too much.

3rd April 2010

Saturday

7.45am

I was woken up by a call at 7.45am on a Saturday morning.

It was Celeste.

I immediately perked up and answered.

James : Yeap… yeap…. I can do breakfast , lunch and dinner today…

Celeste : Haha. Sorry James… it’s about your friend Don.

I found out from Celeste that they had been quarrelling since 6am that morning.

Celeste : I’m headed over to their new place, just wondering if you want to go and talk to Don too.

I agreed and I was to meet Celeste at Punggol station to grab a cab to Don and Ella’s new place at Pasir ris. Their new home for barely a week.

8.45am

I do not know if there was a word better that delicious to describe Celeste’s body that morning.

She was just wearing a simple grey singlet with what I presumed a strapless bra. A simple pair of light brown pants that ended in the middle of her thigh gave me my much needed morning boost.

We hopped on a cab and got to Pasir ris at 9.15am

As we entered the lift I made a comment.

James : I’m beginning to see a pattern here..

Celeste : haha.. don’t be mean.

We barely stepped out of the lift when we heard shouting from the unit a few steps away. Both of us immediately ran towards the unit and when Don and Ella saw us, the fight momentarily stopped and Don stormed off into the room while Ella passed Celeste the key before she went after him.

As Celeste lifted up her arms to unlock the gate, I was granted a close look of her nice underarms. Clean shaven and I caught a whiff of the roll on smell which made my heart skip a beat.

I had to force myself to tear my eyes away from her arms as she figured out which key could unlock the gate.

The moment we entered, we dragged the bickering couple aside and tried to calm everyone down.

It was beginning to sound like a market as each of them tried to give their perspective.

I was starting to get a headache as the confrontation shifted from the master bedroom to the kitchen before moving to the living room.

That was when the throwing began.

Ella started throwing things at Don, remote controls, photo frames, basically anything that she could get her hands on.

Don blocked a few and shouted at Ella, adding that she’s out of her mind before unlocking the door.

Don : You are the one being unreasonable !

Ella : You don’t push the blame to me.

There was a bit of scuffle as Celeste and I tried to separate both of them.

Don broke free and unlocked the gate, he left after another series of shouts at Ella, not before slamming the door shut.

Ella was crying by then but she broke free from Celeste’s grasp and picked up her key pouch from the from the mess on the floor.

Celeste tried to stopped her but Ella was too angry at Don to notice Celeste holding her and she gave a wild shrug followed by a push, sending Celeste falling backwards landing in an awkward angle onto the side of her body.

Ella let herself out of the door, slammed the main door shut even harder that Don, I heard her locked up the gate and then there was no sound at all.

I helped Celeste up on her feet as she massaged her side of her bottom.

Celeste : Aiyoh… this one really siao cha bor when she angry.

I had an erection as I watch Celeste massage her firm bottom and I had to peel my eyes away from the motion she was doing to her backside.

She tried to walk towards the door but gave out a loud yelp when she realised that it hurts if she tried to put pressure on her right foot.

I helped Celeste to the sofa and spent the next 15 minutes looking for a key to open the door before giving up.

Celeste : I think we’re stuck here for a while. They never even brought their phones out.

Celeste needed the bathroom and I helped her to get there. The physical contact between our bodies is sending weird signals to my brain. The softness of her skin, the smell she was emitting, every hop caused her breast to give a cute jiggle, her singlet offering me countless moments of bra slips and cleavage moments.

James : You can leave the door open you know...just in case…

Celeste tried to hit me on my head before brushing me away with a giggle.

I heard the door latch on before I moved away back to the living room.

Suddenly I was standing in the middle of an empty house.

To my right, the master bedroom. All of Ella’s lingerie, her worn clothes in the laundry basket, like a treasure chest of goodies beckoning to me.

The dresses Ella worn that week at work, the lingerie she perspired into, the heels her feet stepped on, everything within my reach.

All the cupboards, wardrobes, all the secrets.

Maybe I would find a stash of adult toys ?

Perhaps some naughty lingerie.

Maybe some private photos in the computer.

Few steps more, the bathroom that Celeste just stepped into, the thought of being in a locked house with her gave me an instant erection as my mind tried to think of the possibilities that could be achieved before Don and Ella gets back.

I adjusted my manhood and tried to calm down.

Before I could wrap my mind around something concrete, Celeste came out from the bathroom. Her hands holding onto the side of the wall for support.

She looked a little flustered as she asked for her bag in the living room.

I passed it to her as she rummaged through it before looking back at me.

Celeste : James… can you do me a favour ?

James : Yah ?

She looked embarrassed, almost sheepish as her cheeks blushed a bight shade of pink.

Celeste wobbled a little before speaking.

Celeste : Can you… ermm… find a pad for me from Ella’s room ?

James : What ?!

Celeste : A sanitary pad….

I looked down at Celeste’s shorts and it took a poke on my chest and a ‘Tsk’ from her before I registered her request.

Celeste : Quick la… ! ..

James : Oh.. okok…

I immediately went into Don and Ella’s room and I started to open drawers and cabinets before finding an array of sanitary pads, tampons and panty liners.

There was just so many

Different lengths some more.

What the fuck is the difference between 28 cm, 30 cm and 36 cm. All looks the same.

Celeste called out from the kitchen.

Celeste : James !!! … hurry…!

James : Ya.. ya… okok… coming…

I loaded up everything. 3 bags of pad, 1 bag of panty liner and the box of Tampon.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Celeste burst out laughing when she saw me juggling with everything but she just took one of the 28cm pad and asked me to put the rest back.

I just left everything on the kitchen counter.

5 minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom.

I helped her wobble over to the sofa and sat her down.

I took the seat across from her and we sank into an awkward silence that was broken by the growl of her stomach.

She gave me an embarrassed look and I told her I needed my breakfast too.

I went to the kitchen, and after some ransacking, made us 2 cups of coffee. I found some crackers and cheese in the fridge.

I cut up an apple and an orange.

I set everything down at the dining table before helping Celeste over.

It felt weird.

2 of us in the empty house.

I opened all the windows and there’s a nice breeze coming into the 10th floor unit. I could hear the cars from the expressway a distance away but it’s the smell of fresh morning air that really made my day.

As we tucked into the food, our eyes met at the very same moment we lifted our coffee cups but we looked away instantly, the sense of awkwardness returned.

We did not speak, but instead tucked into the food.

I passed Celeste the apple and she traded me with an orange slice.

After we’re done, I did the dishes after helping her to the sofa and turned on the Tv.

9.40am

I took the seat beside Celeste when she suddenly made a comment.

Celeste : Is this what married life is like ? …. A quiet breakfast… watching tv together… haha…

I gestured to the entire house.

James : Ermm… I think you forgot about the housework, the laundry, the bills and of course the sex…

She laughed and gave me a jab with her elbow.

Then Celeste made a comment which made my knees go weak.

Celeste : Well, laundry… I’m good with them, ……..bills, I paid quite a bit too……, housework, I’m always helping at home……

That was it.

It stopped there.

I felt I needed to complete her sentence.

Something is definitely lacking.

James : And….. sex ?

I almost rubbed my hand in glee as I looked at Celeste, waiting for her reply.

She laughed and hit me with her palm.

Celeste : I can’t comment on something I haven tried… ha.

She looked away immediately and stared to surf the channels on TV.

As I digested what Celeste just said, I almost came in my pants.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Well written bro👍🏽👍🏿👍👍🏻
Old 02-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Celeste sounds yummy
Old 02-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
LionMessi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very very well written !!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for next update
Old 02-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait for the next installment!!!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 02-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Princealex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro your really good hope to see a daily long update
Old 02-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MyFaultAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Can't wait for the next installment!!!
same here
Old 02-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!!! Looking forward to the next installment! !
Old 02-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
DaiLup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done TS. More updates please
Up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1