The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
and she had what HK man refer to as a 一線鮑 and she didn’t give me a black face for my 20k tips.

Tip the girl 20k and she complained “too small”.

She was ok and I tipped her 20k and let her go after an hour.

I tipped her 30k and she said with a black face: “too small”.
Hahaha you're really a bloody joker.
Really a disgrace to us Asian cheongsters!

It's either you don't tip at all or minimum RP50K lah.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Day 2 (27/4/18)

Totally shag out and hangover due to mixture of liquor last night. After kiss goodbye with Lina, took a quick nap. Took grab car to Hotel Orchardz Industri for some rub to recharge.

Hotel Orchardz Industri

I shall skip the direction to the hotel (pls refer to my past FR for more detail). Once arrived at the counter, took the wrist band, went straight to changing room. No cewek can be found at the holding and jacuzzi area. Reached the jacuzzi, totally quiet. No ceweks half naked sitting at the jacuzzi to party. No loud music, just the sound from the tv. Abit Sianz but decent place to chill and relax. Once nua enough, showered, went to the counter, told counter staff with tight uniform that I want big tits and young cewek. Took no. 22 lets call her Tina. Abit of gamble here because you don know the cewek till you see her in the assigned room. Only regular will be able to know the no. of the gem. No more all in package, price for make love need nego with the cewek itself.

FR for Tina (no.22)

TBH nth to shout about except her heavy D tits. Look for me only 5/10. Once I reached the room, showered and she removed her bra, wow.. Lovely D cup size greeting me. She told me make love is $300 000rp, ok price for a quick release after massage. Told her use lotion instead of oil. She looked abit bored throughout one hour of massage. She don speak much, customer service skill = 0. Massage over, she told me make love now. Since I just want a quick release, only did a cowboy, love the view from the side and ceiling mirror when her tits bouncing up and down. Cum very quickly, not going to waste my energy on a dead meat. Showered paid her $300 000rp, no tip because no service.

Total damage at Hotel Orchardz Industri

Tina: $300 000 ($30 sgd)
Room plus using of the Facility: $250 000 + ($25 sgd +)
Tip $0

After massage still feeling hangover, shag only day 2. Decided to go to classic hotel to check out the place and gather more info for classic lover.

Classic Hotel Terminal 2

Once reached classic at 12am, freaking a lot of customers. The atmosphere seem to be normal, not so high alert mode. Local party as usual. The ceweks were scattered around the place, bought a big bottle of beer, relaxed while waiting for the dancing show. I love classic cause there are too many ceweks and I can find some hidden gems too. Anyway too shag to fuck, decided to just chill. Unable to find my regular mama and previous cewek too. Finally dancers turn to dance. No more half naked show, got one or two dancers for me 6.9/10 in term of look and figure. Soon left the place and decided to explore Flirt Bar at Fashion Hotel since only 1.30am.

Flirt Bar at Fashion Hotel

My first time in Flirt Bar. Once arrived, almost full house around 2am. Btw this place close at 5am. Lucky got empty table, bought a tower at ($490 000rp) and watched some Indo dancers dancing. This place like Thai disco, flower concept type, one flower $150 000rp, got thai and indo models / dancers. Got one Thai dancer entertained me, cute so we drank together for the night. Gave her one flower and decided to leave the place with 1/4 tower left after receiving a call from my previous cewek, let's call her Cherry from classic. Spent too little time in Flirt Bar, so that's all the info i gathered.

FR for Cherry from classic

I know Cherry during first JKT chiong trip. The only reason I still bother to find her was because she treated me like bf. She still keep our photos till today and she even printed one of our photo as her pillow casing. Guess she know that I went classic and asking for her just now. Told her I came JKT for short holiday, met Cherry at my hotel entrance, she still look the same. I know she already shag out from work. 6 customers for her that night. Imagine how loose her pussy can be.. Went to room, taking turn to shower. Chat a little bit, finally dim the light and we found ourselves lips locking together. The feeling was good. She asked me you want sex or sleep, I already shag out from all the beer, but my dick was standing. She rubbed my dick and I attacked her little breast. Went to taste her pussy a little, limited foreplay from both of us. Already 5am Liao.. Haha. Soon, she treated me like a sex toy, she told me don fuck me, I will help myself. So she rotated her hip in circular motion, pressed my dick so hard and deep inside her pussy. The whole sex process I did not even do much. Soon, she let out a loud moan, told me she cum. So i spoon fuck her and release my load inside her precious hole. Had a good sleep with her till 11am next day. zZZ..
Old 29-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Day 3 (28/4/18)

Woke up seeing naked Cherry, shiok !! Lucky she working in the evening, cannot afford for her to stick with me for the whole day. Went for makan in my hotel restaurant.

After makan, kiss goodbye my lovely Cherry. Already recharged. So booked grab car and decided to go illegal spa for a good fuck. Sadly by then already 2pm. Traffic jam like fuck, booked grab car $60 000rp. Very ex and traffic not moving. Waited for my grab car for a good 20 mins. No where near my hotel, cancelled my booking. Decided to go emporium spa which is a stone throw distance away. Glad I made the decision. Hahahaha.

Emporium spa

This was my second time visit in Emporium spa. Only changes was my previous mama not working cause she already married and there was no longer 30 mins jacuzzi time with your chosen cewek in bikini. Enjoyed the jacuzzi and steam room. Lim kopi smoke and when I'm ready, I approached one of the papa (Ronald) for my idea cewek (busty cewek). Told him take his time while I nua at the small cafe area. Soon, he brought me a busty cewek, but look abit not my type, so rejected his offer. Told him I will find him and requested for a line up. Easier for me to choose. Waited at the holding area (lounge, need take stairs up), left sofa filled with different group of cewek control by the mama papa. Ordered beer nua while waiting for papa Ronald for the line up. Soon, he presented the ceweks in front of me, total around 9 for me to choose. One by one intro their name. None was busty enough for me, but one cewek captured my attention with her smile. So on la, let's call her Yeeza.

FR for Yeeza

She got a real nice smile. Look 7/10, B neh neh, body meaty enough which I like. We chatted at the lounge area for good 30 mins with my limited bahasa. She told me I handsome and papa Ronald (Gay) likes me a lot. Omg ! Anyway conversation was great, felt that she really sincere and interested to know me more. Bought 2 corona at the lounge while chatting. Soon, told her I'm ready to go to the room. She led the way to the room, I took the standard room ( around $300 000rp). While in the room, we still continue to chit chat while both smoking. Good chemistry and soon she requested to shower together. When I naked, she was like so excited with my body, like want to make love Liao. So we showered together, clean me from head to toe. Once I'm done, relax on the bed while waiting for her. Soon, she joined me on the bed, she was on top of me, and soon our lips locked together, and we kiss like long lost lover. Went down to kiss her neh neh, lick it hard which she like it so much. I adjusted myself to be on the top, licked breast and went south. As usual, attacked both holes. She was freaky wet, tasted good well shave pussy. A good 5 mins of licking I know she turned into a sex monster. Positioned myself into 69, she licked my dick, balls while I attacked her holes. Good 10 mins in 69, she performed deep throat a little, loud moan during 69. Soon, she pull me up, getting into face off position, kissed and licked my ears, rubbing her pussy against my dick.

She was so horny and a few time, my dick was at the entrance of her pussy. We gave each other a horny smile, RAW !!?? Fucking tempted to enter my dick inside her wet pussy, lucky big head still working, wore my condom and she requested to be on my top for cowboy. She was so horny ride me so deep inside her pussy, soon i increased the pace, drilling my dick deep inside her pussy. From cowboy changed to missionary, she was impressed with the smooth change of position (with my dick inside her pussy). She told me I'm so good in sex. Ego up Liao. Pumped her so hard in missionary position, change to side doggy, grab her breast, enjoyed the view from the side mirror, licked her ears, soon she let out a loud moan, she cum. Then from side doggy, hug her tight from the back, turned her around to be on top of me. Pls see photo below.

She was so shock of another smooth changed of position with my dick inside her pussy yet again. Pattern more than badminton xia ! This position I need to give credit to her. Fucking shag in this position for her, a good one mins in this position, I don want to shag her out too much, so changed to missionary. Dick a little soft, she took my condom out, licked my dick again, and this is the part I wanted to highlight. While she performing a bj on me, I slowly push my dick inside her mouth, soon, i was fucking her mouth slowly. Don want to be too aggressive. Gentleman ya. All these while, she never show any sign of rejection. My dick was hard sooner than i expected, I pumped her so hard in missionary position and soon I cum. Both sweat and she told me she enjoyed the whole sex experience. We chit chat a little while smoking, shared my sex experience with her in Jakarta. She was surprised I been to quite a no. of places within my 3 trips in jakarta. She also shared that one voucher, $1.36 million can bring her go tense for party for 3 hours. I'm not sure whether true cause papa told me 2 voucher instead. Oh well, I don care too, don intend to spend this amount for LC. But for a few moment, tempted to keep her longer but wallet thin liao. The whole 90 mins was fucking great. No commercial feeling at all. Great moan, no rejection in any position, and fuck all holes except ass hole. More like fucking a long lost lover type of feeling. I signed a $300 000rp tips for her. The highest tip i give so far in Jakarta. We both showered, and she acc me to my locker for money.

Damage for Yeeza: $900 000rp (make love).
Tips: $300 000rp tips (well deserve tips, break my tips record too).
Facilities, room and drinks: $900 000 (drink ex here, so expected to pay higher amount for beverage expenses).

After walked out from the locker, saw another gem. This one really hot, 7.5/10. Felt abit horny but reserved my remaining few drop of sperm to visit Hotel Travel. Left the spa around 7pm. Good 5 hours inside the spa nua. After makan, rest a little and made my way to Hotel Travel.

Hotel Travel

This was my second time in Hotel Travel. Reached around 11pm. Almost full house with a live band. No sexy dancer dancing. Total number of ceweks around 30 to 40 plus. Quality average only. Ordered a small can of beer relax. Soon different mama approached me, bringing their cewek to me. Rejected all the ceweks since not my type. Learn to reject is part of chionging in meat market. Since i planned to release my sperm in Hotel Travel, hold my beer while walking one semi round to see the quality of the ceweks at the sofa area. I no longer feel pai shei waiting around to find my meat rather than waiting. Got green, red and blue uniform group. After walked one semi round, blue uniform ceweks were better looking among others. So zoom in to blue uniform to make my selection, ceweks were excited to see me. Asked mama for a lineup, and I finally choose my meat. Let's call her Jes.

FR for Jes

She was a 6/10 looker, slim type. Smile that attracted me, 22 years old with handful of small tattoos on her hand and back. B cup neh neh only. Jes was so happy kena chosen by me. I told Jes acc me to finish my drink before go for a bonk. She was ok and very shy saying I handsome. Her friends were also interested in me, and we engaged in super broken conversation. Her English was super limited. Still quite a fun and crazy gal to chill with. She led me to room, chat a little, we both showered together. Once on bed, standard SOP, no kissing and CBJ. CBJ seriously ? By far I remember I never receive a CBJ for my past JKT trip. Room was hot, both started to perspire. I felt abit no chemistry with her. Dick soften Liao. Requested her to HJ and soon cum.

Damage: $350 000rp
Tips $0

Promised Cherry from classic that I will come find her and mummy tonight. Took grab from Travel to Classic.

Classic Hotel Terminal 2

Reached Classic at 1am. Super full house. First time sit @ back row table. Cherry came and meet me. Soon, regular mama came and hug me. Been awhile since i see her already. Chilled with my cewek while listening to the disco beat, table too far to see dancers on stage too. Bought 2 big bottles of beer for myself and 1 for Cherry, some peanut and cig for her. Already no strength to fuck already. My cewek came over hug and rub my dick, also no effect.. Haha. Around 3am, she asked me want go room or just book her for company. Her face tell me she want a last fuck. Ok, paid $350 000rp to mama and headed to the room. Praying that my dick can stand. Room same layout as Hotel Travel. But classic room mirror bigger. As usual, my cewek used my dick as sex toy, we kissed so hard and passionately that my dick stand again. She wanted to fuck RAW. Told her use condom, she abit upset. Haha. Did a side doggy, she push her pussy deep against my dick, told me don move. Soon, she moan very loud. Signal that she cum already. I just did a last missionary and to my surprise Dick roll hard and manage to squeeze my very last drop of sperm. Cherry removed condom for me, both fall asleep till phone ring. Kiss goodbye with her. Went hotel alone, slept at 5am, woke up at 7am to go airport. Physically and sexually tired, typing my FRs in the plane.

I guess this FRs will be good reference for bros to know the current situation in JKT due to the recent raid.

Summary of my 4 days 3 nights

Total shots : 7
Total no. of ceweks that I fuck : 5
Total damage: 1k sgd

Thanks for reading bros ! Cheers !
Old 30-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

" Is it true that local Jakarta customers do not tip at all? "

I believe I qualify for "senior discounts" in Classic and Travel because I am a dirty old man.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

::
Can't agree more. The girls make less than 80k of the 360k charge. Even the poor local guys tip at least 50k, usually 100k nowdays. If you can't afford to tip at least 50k (which is already the low limit) you shouldn't go there and embarrass us! Yes i understand there are dirty old cheap Ah Beng, but never encounter Chinese Ah-Beng cheaper than those Brown Indian ones :O

Quote:

I believe I qualify for "senior discounts" in Classic and Travel because I am a dirty old man.
It is not true locals tip at least 50k, and usually 100k and even more if service is exemplary. I believe you qualify for a hand slap from these girls because you are a disgraceful old prune. But you have screwed yourself by being cheap, as the girls in these places remember faces and talk to each other and mommies, and next time you enter, they will probably warn other girls/mommies to refuse you and mock you.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 30-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Awesome FR bro Chiochio1.

Rare to see such detailed FRs nowadays in SBF.

Cheers !
Old 30-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

If I'm the cewek I'll throw the RP20K tip back to you!
Sibei sia sway!
Old 02-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

20 April - 22 April 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

My Place Spa at Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa
Yanti - 205
Damage: 425k

Requested hard massage and the GRO insisted a lady of average size. Met her, lil meaty but she was good and friendly. Standard massage skills, she was patient during HJ and did not complain when I took a while to cum. End of session she whispered to me ‘Banyak’.

Hotel Classic was operating as normal except the ladies were at the table and chairs where we would usually be and we would sit at their sofas. No issues as I still get to bang some chicks tonight. The only feedback I had was the dim lightings that made it difficult for us to see the girls clearly.

Walked around and a MMS saw my horny face and introduced an SYT. After a short interview, she did not allow BBBJ/CBJ or DFK. I still went for it and you will know why.

Classic Terminal 2
Sweeny
Damage: 365k + 50k tips

At 19 years old, this SYT has average face, wore braces and she had E cups tits which Ive never encounter before. They were huge and soft, accompanied with light brown nipples, slight sag was inevitable. After shower, I sucked them for a while. She did a nice catbath around my balls area and I thought she was going for the BBBJ, not. It was a bloody tease.

Entered her missionary, continued with slow thrusts and I knew she was enjoying them. Our face touched and kissing gradually led to DFK. She kept biting my lips and pushing my hips deeper into her. During cowgirl her boobs were quite a sight from below, as with viewing her in doggy style from mirror. She complimented ‘Kuat’ when I thrusted her from below. I finally felt like coming and finished in missionary. Passed her tips, asked for more and I declined as she did not BBBJ.

Usual Place 2
Rani
Damage: 300k + 50k

Late afternoon visit and girls were arriving to work. Picked a young SYT at 20 years old with a pretty face with braces, tall and slim body, her innocent smile caught my dick’s attention.

After shower together, she stripped to a fresh nubile body with firm Bs and flat tummy. She licked my body and advanced to a wet salivating BBBJ. DFK whenever we can and I gave some TLC sucking to her nipples. Entered her tight pussy which she felt pain initially but after she took it in she kept saying ‘Enak’. Besides the sex, GFE was through the roof. Multiple sex positions as usual. I savoured her body and came in missionary, laid on her for a while. As I rested on bed she took tissues to clean me up. Gave her tips and left shortly. The best bang of the trip.

Hotel Travel had plenty of ladies, I rested while viewing the girls, and went for seafood dinner shortly.

Classic Terminal 2
Yuli
Damage: 365k + 50k

Came back here again. Walked to the table pool side, a MMS spotted my horny face, repeatedly hard sell a lady and I eventually agreed. We chatted and she opened up after knowing I live in Singapore. Short interview, she blushed and agreed to BBBJ/good service. I paid up and off we went to the room.

At 23 years old, shes definitely has a sultry face with braces on, petite body with small Bs and flat abs, accompanied with tattoos on her chest and arm, I know we are in for a naughty session. Our session was awkward in a positive way and chemistry getting better as time passed.

After shower she start by licking my balls, maintaining eye contact during the devilish BBBJ. At one point she covered my dick head with her mouth and sucked it intensely. Each thrust I gave she licked her lips and maintained an orgasmic face. A nympho like her can definitely take more and we literally banged around the room. She was accommodative in all sex positions and we kept laughing when I tried unusual ones. Could not cum so I told she to suck me off, she hit my shoulder jokingly and continued to BBBJ. Phone rang and 15mins left, continued BBBJ, felt it and came inside her missionary style. Passed her tips, left shortly.

Supposed to get my exit bar without any cost but counter lady said I extended another session and insisted I pay another 365k. MMS was nearby and came to say I requested an extension. I was furious and told them off. Security came to cool things down. Yuli came over and explained that there was no extension. Security went to verify with housekeeping and it turned out there was miscommunication. I waited quite a while for their system to reverse the extension cost before I can leave with the exit bar. What a bummer!

Overall it was a sex-tisfying trip. Hope you enjoy the FR as always.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

seem classic worth a trip...i tot T5 better stock than T2 but seem many settle for T2
Old 02-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
seem classic worth a trip...i tot T5 better stock than T2 but seem many settle for T2
^ I have only been to Classic a handful of times myself, and mostly found myself choosing T2 ceweks more than T5
Old 02-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ I have only been to Classic a handful of times myself, and mostly found myself choosing T2 ceweks more than T5
but i prefer quality over quantity
anyway 1 man meat another man poison
Old 02-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
I have not given many chances for T5 as Ive always been sex-tified with T2 quality.

The last lady I had at T5 had awesome GFE, I should try T5 again some day.

Fully agree that your meat may be my poison.

Cheers buddy!
Old 02-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Jkt today and want to drink, Cheong or anything. Can message me.
I am at Mulia
Old 02-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Been to T2 more often than T5. Last time I been to T5, ceweks were lesser than T2. Gems can be found in both levels. Happy Chionging !
Old 02-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostuncle View Post
Anyone in Jkt today and want to drink, Cheong or anything. Can message me.
I am at Mulia
I can join you or anyone tomorrow night?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1