The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up ☆═━Meng Er 梦儿━═☆ BEST Pubic Hair Trimming/Juagen/Chi Style Massage+Shiatsu Masseur!

Name: Meng Er 梦儿
Attitude: Friendly & Not a Time Watcher
Body: Medium Size Build & Is Curvy
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36B
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 53kg
Look: She Looks Demure & Has a Very Sunshine & Warm Look. Love Her Friendly Smile Too
Language: She Can Only Speak & Text In Mandarin. Sorry To Other Race Bros

Please Call Or Text Meng Er 梦儿 at 8262 0917

Her Massage Service Package:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Or 90 Mins/以下项目可以选]

Upper Body Roaming 触摸上半身:〖Roaming Of Upper Body Is Allow During The Session〗

Whole Body Oil Massage 全身推油: 〖Whole Body Oil Massage With 经油开背 Offering You a Soothing & Relaxing Moment〗

Authentic Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu 全身中式按摩和指压: 〖Experienced & Skillful. Relax Your Body, Close Your Eyes and Let Her Work Her Way All Over Your Body. You May Request For Soft, Medium Or Hard Strength〗

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩: 〖Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair, Face & Sore Points〗

Guasha 刮痧: 〖Good For Purging Cold. Do Request If You Need〗

Pubic Hair Trimming/Plucking 修剪阴毛: 〖She Have The Tools To Trim & Pluck Your Unwanted Hairs! Time To Trim Your Black Forest Bros〗

Ba Guan 拔罐: 〖As Shown In The Pic, This Is Traditional China Ways Of Doing Ba Guan. Great For Purging Impurities〗

Ear Candling 耳烛: 〖As Shown In The Pic, It Is Great For Clearing Ear Wax〗

Juagen 抓根: 〖Massage Around Your Groin Area To Promote Good Blood Flow To Your Precious〗

HDLY 海底捞月: 〖Let Her Tease Your Balls Playful and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High〗

Hand Job 打飞机: 〖Her HandJob Feel So GOOD! It Just Felt Like She Is Blowing You〗

GFE 女朋友感: 〖Not a Time Watcher, Friendly & Gentle〗

Services that She Don't Do:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damage:
$50/One Pubic Hair Trimming Session/40 Mins
Or
$90/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins
Or
$120/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

Large Cozy Room Included

Please Call Or Text Meng Er 梦儿 at 8262 0917

Click Here For More Sweety Masseuse

Last edited by Sweetylicious; 08-12-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: ☆═━Meng Er 梦儿━═☆ BEST Pubic Hair Trimming/Juagen/Chi Style Massage+Shiatsu Masseu

Massage Reports For Meng Er. Thank You Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head
the girl resemble the photo about 95%

room is big and location is located centrally( downstairs with mrt and alot of food stall)

was there for shaving so her skill not so bad..

massage had technique and her sensual hj is quite good .

top and bottom auto roaming allowed.

very friendly lady.

rtm : yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurodance
Thanks for the good find. Friendly lady with great gfe. Massage was not bad and best is her "dessert". Really had a great time with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imustbecrazy
Thanks bro for the intro...met up with mong er yesterday late noon. Saw a bro commented thst her pubic trimming skill was great so I went to do some maintenance.
Yes, I acknowledge that and she was so friendly and accomodating that I overshot my time and missed my meeting!
Another thing I would like to praise her is her juagen skill. Quite unique...she will do it slowly and sensually and she will close her eyes eventually as if she was enjoying it as well
I closed my eyes and relax myself...
If I dont open my eyes, I thought as if she was performing blowjob on me. In fact, she is just using oil to rub my dick head and shaking it slowly and gently.
Highly recommended her for pubic hair and trimming. Massage wise I dont have the time to try. Oh yes, mong er is also doing trimming or juagen at the price of 50 bucks for at least 40 mins. Good price, great skill milf.

Overall: 8/10. Value for money

Thanks Once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove
Location - Discreet and room was big with attached bathroom

Looks - light makeup 7/10

Boobs - B (Natural B with a slim figure)

Massage - 7/10 (Can tell her if you wan hard or soft massage, accommodating)

Trimming - 10/10 (Done in a meticulous and professional manner, my didi marikita half-way but she manage to continue trimming it w/o getting distracted)

JG/HJ - 9/10 (Interesting JG technique, HJ was done sensually)

GFE - 9/10 (Very good service. Easy to break ice and not a time watcher)

RTM - Already did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testingboy
Her pubic hair treatment really not bad...
She is young milf where i wish to bonk, unluckily not able to get it,
mayb i am not handsome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatueer
Met up with mong er last nite. First thing first, appreciate her greatly for accomodating me in the funny wee hours. Friendly n soft-spoken lady, just wanted to try out her jg skills, always asking u my strength alright? U feeling good? Good service attitude.

Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10
Jg : 7/10
Rtm : 7/10 (Good budget release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head
梦儿 is a hard working lady who do a very good job in hand job have penis and job trimming. A very well manner lady who solely do massage , trimming and sensual Jurgen.
She is leaving soon so those who wish to trim their hair and have nice handjob at the same time look for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove
RTM-ed 梦儿.

Massage still as good, shaving was done professionally and her JG made me felt even harder then previous time!

Gonna head back again for another trimming session before she leaves~
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcheong22 View Post
Room: 10/10 clean with attached bathroom.
Looks: 90% look like photo
Body: 7/10 B cup natural
Massage: 8/10 she has the skill.
HJ: 8/10 slow and sensual HDLY and HJ with small kisses and nipple licking..
Roaming: 3G I tried to put my hands inside she doesn't allow.
Hair Trimming: 10/10

RTM: Yes
Old 12-07-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ☆═━Meng Er 梦儿━═☆ BEST Pubic Hair Trimming/Juagen/Chi Style Massage+Shiatsu Masseu

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 12-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ☆═━Meng Er 梦儿━═☆ BEST Pubic Hair Trimming/Juagen/Chi Style Massage+Shiatsu Masseu

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 13-07-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 13-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 13-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 13-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 14-07-2018, 03:46 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 14-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 14-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 14-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 15-07-2018, 05:04 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 15-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 15-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1