The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi hi. Mind to share with me? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
After all the negative reviews by bros about hygiene at fls and cl. I decided to revisit another place instead but auntie wasnt around. then I remb some bros mentioned that nearby got good massage. pop into the shop that has a young looking girl at reception. looks maybe 6.5-7/10. (looks is subjective). she is all covered up in tights and jacket but pleasant enough for me to step in.

during the massage, she kept teasing and make me zaogeng and mari kita. she also played with my balls and shaft while i was lying back. couldnt take it and so turn around. then she asked what I want. I automaticall stripped her and woah. she got nice body that i would say should be 7.5 above/10. she is petite so her boobs looks big on her. i can have a handful grab. she got flat tummy and juicy ass. should be great for doggie. hahaha. as I lick her nipple, my other hand also went south to check it out. omg. she is wet and so i just plong my fingers in to let her be shiok also. after a while, with her moaning, i released all my soldiers.

damage:50+80(cny then give more, in hope of better service next time)
rtm: yes. (I forgot to mention, she can massage well too. she said I am too eager so didnt get to fully enjoy her massage.)

will only share with bros who share or have higher points. sorry but I learnt my lessons after bros play me out the last time and caused me to lose 2 playgrounds.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Can share the location?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great butt massage to share. Interested bros can pm me....
Old 26-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

share leh bro
Old 26-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to same new playground another 3 times. first 2 times went to find my new fav. she is hell of a horny girl. really make me high and standing. had a great time and she is not money crazy. didnt keep pushing me for more tips. instead she make sure a good and proper massage is given. she has a way to make guys shiok. not sure how far all bros can go with her but I went all the way.(hope to know if she is open to all bros and if willing to try more things) after I am done then realise that didnt bring enough vitamin m. she didnt make a big fuss but accepted what i had which is just a little lesser.

most recent visit is a big turn off. my fav was busy. got another girl do for me who looks decent. i agreed and massage started. i asked to start from front and not back. started to roam my hands on her and realised that she didnt wear bra! thought hosay liao. little bro started to stand and she asked for 80 for hj. i said 80 is bj. she said that is 150. bloody hell. standard 100 for fj and yet ahe dare ask so much.really dulan. didnt want to commit to anything. later on touch her boob(a-b cup) and she make noise say not so hard. Walao. sianz already. wanted to suck her nipple. she say cannot. i tried to hug her. she struggle and nails got onto my little bro. after that i tune her nipple. she ask me not to touch her nipple.. I just sianz. let her get my soldiers out. time paid for is 1 hr but total time till then is 30mins. i asked no more massage. she replied that she is too tired. wah biang eh. not like i give her a good fuck. totally big contrast.same shop but different standard. haha. really heng suay.

Last edited by fire2014; 26-03-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

as I was too tired, I decided to try another new place. paid 78 bucks for 1 hour and got a new teasing experience. this massage lady was like all out to tease. she is decent looking and has decent figure. she pulled my disposable underwear down and played with my ass. putting a lot of oil and rubbing for a long time along my ass crack. she also seems to purposely tear my disposable underwear in an attempt to change it to another type which is the disposable shorts kind and she really tear it up for easy handling. she was also using many hot stone on my body and groin. rolling it around my balls. then after that she used her hands to play with my balls and even commented on them. I told her I cant control. 受不了,she said come again then. not sure if I will get any special if I become her regular. overall it was nice feeling. I think she took a second look at my jewel when it came out for a breather. haha.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contact
Old 10-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Milfworship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, grateful if you can share the location and contact. Thanks!

Quote:
as I was too tired, I decided to try another new place. paid 78 bucks for 1 hour and got a new teasing experience. this massage lady was like all out to tease. she is decent looking and has decent figure. she pulled my disposable underwear down and played with my ass. putting a lot of oil and rubbing for a long time along my ass crack. she also seems to purposely tear my disposable underwear in an attempt to change it to another type which is the disposable shorts kind and she really tear it up for easy handling. she was also using many hot stone on my body and groin. rolling it around my balls. then after that she used her hands to play with my balls and even commented on them. I told her I cant control. 受不了,she said come again then. not sure if I will get any special if I become her regular. overall it was nice feeling. I think she took a second look at my jewel when it came out for a breather. haha.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

Quote:
Bro can share the location??
Old 14-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
warmshot is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

bro can share location?
Old 14-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!
hi bro,pls share
Old 14-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro can share?
Old 15-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

I decided to go for a second try at new teasing massage place. got a new ml. the lady is also out to tease. she also can do a good massage. She was playing with my body most time. playing with my butt, balls and nipple. but I was not allowed to touch her. she is slightly chubby but her teasing was also at a high level. i was rock hard almost throughout the 1.5 hr. eventually she offered to meet up when she has off day and left her contact. I dont know if I should go though. haha. bros whom I have share contact with, I would lke to know your experience
Old 15-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oohgiggity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share pm me please
Old 15-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share teasing girls who can tease the fuck out of you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread