The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Safe to go during ramaden?? Any raids?
Old 10-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Safe to go during ramaden?? Any raids?
Raids there certainly will be...... question is which are the joints they will hit and which are the "safe" harbour?
Old 10-06-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Nice.... which other ladies are into aj here?
You can try 355, 272, 222, 266..... usual caveat applies.
They may or may not offer to you just because they give to me. One advantage for me as a regular here is the captains and girls oredi know me as an AJ guy..... so I get hints from them which of their girls are open to doing backdoors.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In every joint there will be some girls who can do anal but do not want others to know about it. Only their favoured customers know because they have tried it.
And these same girls will deny vehemently when queried about this service.

In VIP we also have one angpai syt who mati mati always deny doing anal...... but her regulars feedback to us a different story.... one of the reasons they RTF her is because she is a 3-holer
Old 10-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
In every joint there will be some girls who can do anal but do not want others to know about it. Only their favoured customers know because they have tried it.
And these same girls will deny vehemently when queried about this service.

In VIP we also have one angpai syt who mati mati always deny doing anal...... but her regulars feedback to us a different story.... one of the reasons they RTF her is because she is a 3-holer
You must be referring to the angpai of the angpais.... 513
Yes she can do anything you want but very very difficult to book.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Raids there certainly will be...... question is which are the joints they will hit and which are the "safe" harbour?

Like this 1?? Hahhaha
Old 10-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Like this 1?? Hahhaha
This one should be quite safe as the boss is very kamcheng with the authorities..... he even personally attended the Sultan's mother funeral. Even if there is a raid on this spa..... it is mostly for show as advance notice is always given and they have escape routes for the guests and girls.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
OralMaster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Alamak.... you picah my lobang. 355 was one of my go to girl in VIP as she not only gives AR but oso do AJ.
Not a looker and in her 30s.... but service damn solid.
And she is the horny type that will want you to service her too..... until she gets high and all doors will open for you to do anything you like with her.

Btw I heard she not like old men...... they may not get similar service. But if you are young and handsome...... be prepared for a good time with her.
I find her wide frame very sexy, even with her small tummy she still has a killer hour glass figure.

btw how you ask for AJ? I wanna try leh, don't mind paying more. Not say i spoil market or what but this is premium service.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OralMaster View Post
I find her wide frame very sexy, even with her small tummy she still has a killer hour glass figure.

btw how you ask for AJ? I wanna try leh, don't mind paying more. Not say i spoil market or what but this is premium service.
Pls dun spoil the market..... AJ no need to pay extra as it is part of the girl service if she wants to give it to you. If she dun wanna open her backdoor for you then even you offer many money she also wun do.

As for 355...... she will give you all 3 holes when she gets horny...... so you gotta service her too until she gets horny
Old 12-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many girls are worried for their families with the current situation in Vietnam...... many of them no mood to work and always on the phone or tablet. And a few go off early after hit their quota for the day. I suggest you guys take a break too until after hari raya.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Many girls are worried for their families with the current situation in Vietnam...... many of them no mood to work and always on the phone or tablet. And a few go off early after hit their quota for the day. I suggest you guys take a break too until after hari raya.
Hi Funzio
What happened in Vietnam?
Business as usual at VIP?
My apology,just to clarify.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster (B)

Surprising to see the Vietnam police unable to control the riots since Vietnam known to be "Police" state like SGP.
Eye opener to see hundreds of riot police beaten up by the rioters and stripped off their equipment & uniforms. Luckily their riot policemen dun carry firearms or we might be seeing war situation now.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Hi Funzio
What happened in Vietnam?
Business as usual at VIP?
My apology,just to clarify.
Riots erupted all over the country..... media blackout and armed forces on standby.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow...... nothing reported in the news but luckily got internet.
What caused such widespread rioting? I'm due to visit HCM during the August NDP long weekend..... hope the situation is back to normal by then.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I may be wrong but it's a labour union strike across HCM. Reported that day if you landed in HCM, no taxi or public transport available. You need to walk to town.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread