The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Is this normal?

i have a fetish to see other woman's bras and panties, esp to know what sizes they are and those lacy types, am i normal?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Redlordjr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedlordjr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is this normal?

It is prefectly normal .

Will reward points for good contributions to the forum.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
husky_hush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
i have a fetish to see other woman's bras and panties, esp to know what sizes they are and those lacy types, am i normal?
u r just ham sup....... which is normal for guy :P
Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's just man's instinct.. this one for you victoria secret power.. see till song keke

Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

thanks, i thought i might get carried away

but it seems when u share such fantasies with your other half, they consider u as a sicko, pervert
Old 04-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
but it seems when u share such fantasies with your other half, they consider u as a sicko, pervert
find the right time, place and atmosphere to do it,
you can be telling your other half about it on the street, do it like in the bedroom... you know...
Old 04-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It really depends TS. You have a fetish to see just the bras and panties or you wish to see the girls WEARING the bras and panties???

One is normal and the other obviously not
Old 04-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She also have such fantasies to see who got a bigger didi.. when you share with her.. she call you sicko, pervet, mad <--- cos she don't want to be label a bitch or slut

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
My suggestion to you is to get a job selling bras and panties. That way u won't be labeled a pervert or charged with indecency if u question the girls about their bras and panties sizes. Heck, you might even become an expert. 1 look and u know what size and cup. Start checking the job ads now.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23 View Post
It really depends TS. You have a fetish to see just the bras and panties or you wish to see the girls WEARING the bras and panties???

One is normal and the other obviously not
If its G-string, real steam.

Thank you
Old 04-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
My suggestion to you is to get a job selling bras and panties. That way u won't be labeled a pervert or charged with indecency if u question the girls about their bras and panties sizes. Heck, you might even become an expert. 1 look and u know what size and cup. Start checking the job ads now.
haha good one. i even got a trade name for you your customers wont forget. Call yourself Ali Bra bra!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bdrevel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing is okay, an attempt to steal and smell it will be a very big problem.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is normal, whatever you do don't get caught. I went to my thai's friend bungalow house, a pretty and slick girl i fond of. Saw her yellow lacy sexy panty hanging outside. Can tell she was shy when i saw it.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not true.

How did you tell her?
You shout till the whole world know, or you whisper cheekily in her ear?

You need to get the atmosphere right, and girls will do to your bidding.

When she say you sicko, pervert, is in scolding angry tone, or sa jiao tone?
Got difference ok...
Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Braddah it is normal if you are a male to get horny over visual stimulation. But Braddah, if you carry it beyond that without consent such as stealing panties from someone or molesting someone in public you have a mental issue beyond normal horniness.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1