The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qazplm1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone noes wat is jiajia's onlyfans ?

Thanks bros
Old 27-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone noes wat is jiajia's onlyfans ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazplm1234 View Post
Thanks bros
i also want to know? and what is her instagram?
Old 27-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazplm1234 View Post
Thanks bros
Jia Jia the nurse?
Old 27-02-2020, 08:12 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

give me the link i go subcribe i subcribe rebecca chen before . got bj video . so give me her link i go try

Target 14500 point
Old 27-02-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
give me the link i go subcribe i subcribe rebecca chen before . got bj video . so give me her link i go try
last time got link now no more already when i wanted to sign up the link deactivate.
if anyone have the link post here or PM me. i wanna support my fav nurse in this tough covid-19 period
Old 27-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
Rebecca Chen ? Wow. Got xx vid? What's the link?

Jia jia deactivated her everything. Before she gone, she did mentioned she will missing in action for a while due to personal issue. Some said when she did some nasty videos at her home during CNY, her family and relatives caught.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
Feathercent61 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFeathercent61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, can share this jiajia? who is she?
Old 27-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuss View Post
Rebecca Chen ? Wow. Got xx vid? What's the link?

Jia jia deactivated her everything. Before she gone, she did mentioned she will missing in action for a while due to personal issue. Some said when she did some nasty videos at her home during CNY, her family and relatives caught.
is she still in sg? really wanna try her in uniform sia. hope to book her oneday
Old 27-02-2020, 10:34 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
is she still in sg? really wanna try her in uniform sia. hope to book her oneday
she now at batam or thailand forget le

Target 14500 point
Old 29-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
GriffinMaster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGriffinMaster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGriffinMaster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGriffinMaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ssspanda? This is the last username that I know of, some say is her but not confirm
Old 29-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffinMaster View Post
ssspanda? This is the last username that I know of, some say is her but not confirm
Yes. That was her first onlyfans id. Now gone dy! She's still staying in Sembawang and work at Yishun hospital
Old 29-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

i only know this JJ
Old 29-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Jia Jia the nurse?
can't be the panda right?

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She used to have sharesome account too. Got removed
Old 01-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnmsg View Post
She used to have sharesome account too. Got removed
hope she will be active again. favourite nurse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1