The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Falling in love with a ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Don't think you understand.
If I had the intention to bed her, I don't need to even share my situation here.

Right?
You know, she's working in this line. If you want to advance, I think you could give an attempt to find out if she is an easy ML to bed. If she's an easy one, probably you're just another customer. Then, you can try to fuck her raw or cip in her and see her reaction.

In the beginning, my ML would frown when I kept doing that and got worried, but now she allows me to track it for her and also during her period. The 1st time I did that was on her period, then I track it since. Now she will keep msg me or video call ...
Old 25-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Huntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take to bed first and find out for yourself if you still want to do it again with her.
Should have done that then posted if you are still "fallin in love" with her.
Old 28-11-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Huntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Those play hard to get may fish u easily
I don't think playing hard to get, no plays, more imagination.
TS seasoned so many frs, still kena self kc.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

My colleague's bro had been dating his ML for over a year, currently she's staying with him, now he's planning to marry her. Not sure how much he spent. Do you think such things will work out? His PRC ML looks like early 30s.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1