The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 17 of my encounter with Lady Lucelle, comes part 18 of my meeting with French Mistress Maistresse Euryale...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Maistresse Euryale in anyway...

mistress hosted at a quiet hotel outside of town, same as Nikky, apparrently she is good friends with Nikky and KVK...
a day be4 appointment, i reconfirm my appt with mistress, she replied 'I'm waiting for you XXX', wah first time got mistress say that to me, make me horny and
excited, whole day restless cant concentrate at work... appointment day, unfortunately i was held up and late, 40mins to be exact, i msg mistress be4 appt time, saying i'll be late,
she said ok, when i was juz abt to turn into the carpark, she msg me 'i didnt know u'll be so late, SG is not that big' with a pic of a cane and purple devil, siao liao,
this time sure kana jialat... the kind of feeling when u're late for gf appt but only this one is here to punish u...
reached room, ding ding, wow she she is tall, hot and sexy, she was in a black one pc bodycon dress, super low cut & high slit, no bra and white lacy panties, with killer heels, she
is much taller than me, gss french mistress are all very tall keke... tot wan to sian her with my french and she'll be impressed with me but now like not so sure abt it...
she likes to flash the half smile, adds to the sinister and sadist feeling, sends a chill down my spine everytime she does that...

as she has an appt after me, everything gotta chop chop and fast forward, faster strip go shower, came out knelt down await instructions, i saw the table was full of toys,
ropes, whips, canes, floggers etc... fasten 2 leather restraints to my hands, put at my back and hook together so it became like a handcuff, 2 plastic clothespins to each nipple,
mistress said 'u're lucky, today i'm in a happy mood' wah lucky, so relieved to hear that, but being late gotta get 40 strokes of the cane, so bend over at the bed and she started caning,
not hard not soft juz nice, feels quite good actually, the kind is like short strokes, tap and go, tap and go... then i realised that is juz the warm up, mistress say have to warm up the butt,
oh dear, actual one duno wad will happen... 'piak' first one came, wah stim, i jerk my hips forward so i like fucking the bed doggy style, something like lucelle one but lucelle is paddle
so the pain is spreaded out, cane is concentrated in one line so... piak, piak, piak, the canes came raining on my butt, sometimes alternate left right butt cheek, sometimes
2 on one cheek, no shit really stim, first time kana so many, i felt mistress hands on my butt, now they're pink, i like them to be red, oh no... 'was that painful' she asked,
i nodded my head, she said 'good'... then she started squeezing my balls from behind, something like when u buy fruits, i can feel her checking them out... at this pt, i realised
there is no safe word, siao liao duno hw to stop if cannot tahan...

nx stand up, fasten a leather harness to my dick and balls, usually other mistress use ropes to tie, still got some room to move ard, this harness is broader, so it's real tight,
the balls are fully stretched, she said 'see the little thing is sooo cute', not sure if cute is an appropriate term to describe dick, but am quite sure it's not a compliment...
also i wonder if she says that to all her slaves or is mine really that cute keke... she started to use her cane on my balls, she says 'isnt this an interesting feeling, i wouldnt say
nice but interesting' i wonder how she knows, wah stim again, with the skin stretched, any stimulation will be amplified, didi stood to attention, i tot she wan to say small like the other
mistress, but she used her thumb and index finger to grab the base of the shaft together with the balls like a cock ring and said 'i think this is not a very useful thing, it'll be better in a
box in my dungeon' the thought of those chinese movies with dicks in bottles preserved in liquid came to my mind, gawd so scary, not sure if she has dick collection fetish, hope she's juz joking...
seeing that i didnt agree with her, she asked me what good is a dick, i replied u can play with it, she said playing with it doesnt make it useful, then i think think better not argue with her
now that i'm at her mercy...

nx she remove the clothespin from my nipples, by now they are out of shape, she started playing with them, trying to make them back to shape i gss, but abit sensitive so i squirm
abit... she said 'let's play a game', she then put 4 clothespin on my dick to balance, if drop will kana punishment, so i tried my best to keep my hardon and balance them at the same time,
managed to do a good job out of it, she says i have a gift for that, but not sure if it's very useful, she then played with my balls and nipples, my dick was throbbing, soon the clothespin
dropped one by one...'see i told u it's not useful at all' she said, gss my dick let me down this time... she took out a whip cum flogger hybrid, body is pleated whip, ends with flared flogger,
asked me to bend over again, piak piak piak, whip landed on my back and butt, butt especially stim coz juz nw already one round, plus the flogger will swing in to hit the balls, inner thighs and
perineum, i was trying to siam her and she laughed, amused by my reaction...
Old 22-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2 on Maistresse Euryale

nx she took out a rope and tied one end to the bed's leg, the other end to the study table and asked me to lie on the floor, my butt abit sore, lie down only the carpet sting, she
then secured the leather restraints to the rope so my arms are spreaded out, laid a satin blind fold over my eyes, i can still make out her silhouette though... then she put 2 clothespin on each
side of the ball sack, another 2 at the perineum, she says it looks like pussy, she then started to carass my body, oooh feels good, i started to leak precum, she says precum make good lipstick,
she then used her finger to collect, i tot she wana put on her lips, then i realised she wan to put on mine lol... then i felt her feet on my mouth, let me worship, kiss and lick, she seemed quite
pleased, say i make a good feet cleaner keke... she then used her cane to hit the clothespin, wah this one also stim, the clothespins are like tugging, she then removed the clothespins from the
perineum and started to spank me there, omg my legs were fully stretched and i was tugging at my hand restraints, think she must have tot i had an orgasm...

nx back to kneeling position, she sat on the edge of the bed and used her feet to play with my dick, something like footjob, i was enjoying her ZG, her white lacy panties were making me weak,
juz typing this sentence makes me hard, thats the effect it has on me... she took out a set of mini metal handcuff, but instead of the whole hand, it juz cuff the 2 thumbs together, ask me to
throw a die, the number will be the time i get to stroke myself, i got 3, so she set the timer at 3mins, first time stroke myself with the thumbcuffs not easy, cannot grip with whole hand like
handjob, can only use 2-3 fingers, plus right hand stroke will tug at the left thumb so abit painful, cannot stroke too hard... mistress says she will help me by playing with my nipples, didnt
help much coz sensitive, timer up liao still cannot, mistress says time is running out, so bobian stroke faster, lu stroke lu kan chiong, concentrate on her panties, shot my load on some tissues
she laid on the floor... punishment ask me to eat my own cum, didnt taste so good this time coz some of the tissue paper went in together... argh... but quite relieved it's all over, but no,
mistress asked me 'have u behaved urself today', i nodded my head, she asked 'do u still think ur dick is useful', i nodded my head as well, she shook her head tsk tsk tsk, gss u still dont
get it, ask me to choose from her toys, all also seem painful so i juz choose the one nearest to me, it was a different whip / flogger hybrid from before, the whole thing is a flogger,
but the individual strand is a pleated whip, i choose already then kinda regret, the whips came raining on my back, this time round served standing up, on my back, butt and legs, summore
after cum already wah cant really take it, i was jumping and squirming, trying to siam her but no avail, she laughed and said 'now u're dancing' clearly amused by me again... she is really deft
with her toys, i had to admit i misbehaved and that my dick was no longer useful then she is satisfied, gawd wish i said that earlier then no need to take so much punishment, she says this serves
as a lesson not for her but for other dommes as well, for being late... then she asked again 'was that painful?' i nodded and she said good again... i wonder wad will happen if a slave replies
not painful, think she will do the unimaginable which i dont even dare to think... when she removed the thumbcuffs for me, i managed to carass her calfs, hopefully nx time can move higher...

showered came out, i was checking out my back in the mirror, gawd first time so jialat, i dont even dare to wipe dry, juz dab dab dab, mistress saw and she laughed again, really sadistic...
she then offered me a drink, tastes like green tea but when i asked her she juz smiled, dont think it's pee but the way she smiled makes me think something fishy mayb she squeezed some of her
juices inside to mark me as her slave keke... overall she has this aura which is undescribable, even though she's smiling at u, she sure has something up her sleeve...

although not as power as roxy's ad photo but my butt is still full of marks and bruises nonetheless, gives new meaning to the term 屁股开花 (butt open flower),
sit down sting, walk when my butt rub against my briefs also, so have to walk slowly, especially climb staircase, walk very slow lol... think 29 gotta sleep
face down liao, though abit extreme for my taste, mistress says she still got new things for me to try so i gss will have to go for another session with her,
juz hope this time round wont open my butt again, stay tuned for part 2...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 22-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone know mistress lain damage?
Old 22-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Anyone know mistress lain damage?
If she host, damage is 300.
If don't host, 250.
Both excluding tips.
Old 22-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3x23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
If she host, damage is 300.
If don't host, 250.
Both excluding tips.
Bro, I think you are a little backdated on the don't-host rates, that was last 2 year's rates Tried to get a session with her when she not hosting but she rarely accepts when she is not hosting
Old 22-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. It's my bday today. Wanted to treat myself to some mistress facesitting action. Who's the best to provide that at such short notice? Any chance anywhere you think? Thanks!
Old 22-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
Hey bros. It's my bday today. Wanted to treat myself to some mistress facesitting action. Who's the best to provide that at such short notice? Any chance anywhere you think? Thanks!
short notice is quite a no-no for locals, need time to prep, plan, gather toys etc
u might wan to try PRCs instead, higher chance...
Old 23-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by indecisive View Post
and this is different from the findomme stacy from previously?
should be different.
Old 23-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows when mistress airah is coming back? Or has she decided to quit for good?
Old 24-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TwirlyWirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Anyone knows when mistress airah is coming back? Or has she decided to quit for good?
She is in abu dhabi. Saw her fetlife
Old 24-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No idea about that, but by the looks of her fetlife profile she's active in Malaysia now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwirlyWirly View Post
She is in abu dhabi. Saw her fetlife
The most recent location on her fetlife is Malaysia leh.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
spoke to her a month back, she is no longer based in singapore. may come to visit at some point though
Old 26-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

following part 18 of my encounter with French Mistress Euryale, comes part 19 of my meeting with Local Mistress Belle...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Belle in anyway...

met her on her hosting day, quiet hotel juz outside of town, this time i was early so waited downstairs until mistress ready...
juz a recap in case you havent been following my SM FR series, KVK shaved my butt for me, i quite liked the feeling so i shaved
everything from front to back, including my armpits, so i'm bare like a chicken, not sure if that's the correct term for clean shaven keke...
hopefully it will make my didi look bigger to impress future dommes, else they alwiz complain small, not that it matters to them but probably
make myself feel abit better... if super chio were to see and say today it looks abit bigger will truly make my day haha...

reached room, ding dong, she comes across as an unassuming GND, should look good in OL wear, she was in the exact attire in her wechat,
purplish maroon kimono, black lacy bra, panties & heels as i opted for lingerie, btw she looks much slimmer in person than her pic, i would have tot different
person but it was her alright, coz she said lost quite abit of weight so now slim and sexy with good figure... and to ans bro mcwoof00, i didnt
get to bury my face into her melons, probably nx session when she comfy with me i will try to ask again... as she has some family matters to attend to, have
to chop chop session and finish on time... i took a quick glance of her toys on the table and saw the banana was there, along with some dog food, i was like
are you serious, mistress says it's still food made from real chicken so it's nutritious in fact, even so i think abit extreme there, lucky she didnt ask me eat lol...
also not really into bananas (both fake & real) so better dont ask me to eat...

stripped, showered come out ready for session, mistress said 'do u have something for me?' faster take tribute and kneel down in front of mistress to offer to her...
she was quite impressed with me being no hair, especially so with the armpits, mayb she first time c guy totally no hair abit amusing to her... first up, foot worship,
kiss, carass and molest her feet, sexy and well maintained, nice and smooth calves, i was enjoying myself even though that's as far as i went, dont dare to go past the knees...
next briefing, told her my butt still got some marks, pls have mercy on me, she laughed and ask me stand up for ass inspection, 'ooh somebody has been a notti boy' she commented,
seemingly pleased, went down doggy style on the floor, ready for a spanking good time keke... weapon of choice was a wooden paddle on one end, the other end looks like those
people use to massage their backs, with some rolling thingy, didnt try that, probably she has some play for it... piak first spank, wah quite potent, she alternated between paddle
and using her hands to spank, quite stim already, i was oohs and aahs, she said 'this is what u came here for right', guess she was right lol, i was there to be punished, in the
end i gss she created some new marks for me to reminiscent and enjoy later...

nx facesitting, she said 'u wan to smell my pussy dont you' for a moment i tot she wan to let me worship her, but she kept her panties on, abit disappointed but still
eager nonetheless, she sat on my face, mmm, smells good and she was playing with my nipples, when i came home then saw Bro HC Lover voting her best for nipple pinching, aiya
forgot to request, nvm nx session den try... she noticed didi getting hard and said 'ur friend likes it when i sit on your face' hehe found out my weak spot... asked me to
stroke myself, she reached forward and alternated between my nipples and balls, she said 'u better dun cum on my face else u know wad will happen' gawd trying hard to control,
i juz action action use 2 fingers to stroke, else so fast cum very paiseh, or worse kana post orgasm lagi jialat... while facesitting she will move her hips to let me breathe
abit in between, however at one point she was watching tv and laughing at the program think she forgot abt me, i was running out of breath from the breath play gotta tap her
to let me breathe then she laughed 'it will be so funny to die from smelling pussy right? then i gotta explain to hotel why a guy die in my room' wah sounds scary she will make
such comments...

nx ass play, turn around doggy style on the bed, she lubed up and used a vibrator to slide up & down my ass, abit rough for me but still bearable, piak piak piak, she was
alternating between vibrator and spanking me with her hands, after round one abit sore wah now another round lagi sore, i felt like i've just been raped lol... she then played
with my balls again, didi was hard and throbbing, after she was done, she was panting and said 'it's tiring to be a guy', actually i think being a girl also quite tiring imo...
finale, back to facesitting, probably she think i like it so much keke, i tried to get fresh but she say 'notti boy ah, u know what notti boys get?' she used her thigh
to cover my mouth and nose, another leg to clamp my hands and started to tickle me, oh oh oh, i was squirming all over the place, cannot tahan her tickling, she said the
previous bro also like tickling, since plan A dont work, i tried plan B, asked her politely if i could bury my face into her melons, piak one tight slap, NO!, ooops,
ok lo, abit disappointed but then again not many dommes allow that also, juz that her melons are especially big amongst dommes so make them extra desirable hehe...
after so much stimulation i came in no time by stroking myself, luckily she didnt ask me to eat my own cum...

amongst her toys i noticed 2 funnels of different size, i asked her and she said it's for golden shower, then she smiled coyly, made me think is it hers got something
different from others... also i noticed 2 ruffled panties on the table, very tempting to take a whiff but in front of her abit paiseh, plus she was keeping a watchful
eye on me, probably other mistress got warn her beforehand, have to be careful of this serial panty sniffer lol... showered came out, she was all packed and had changed
into a one pc grey bodycon dress, sexy especially the short hemline, abit tempting to carass her butt but after session duno later will get slapped or not... butler
service, helped her carry her luggage down to lobby for check out...

and for bro friskyero, she's not vulgar at all, although occassionally she will say wtf, but still ok, in fact i find Yuki more lian if that's what he meant...
in her wechat she got type nbcb but she didnt say at all so i dont find her vulgar, if u're sensitive to expletives, mayb u can let mistress know beforehand,
i'm sure she will take note of it, overall she is nice, friendly and accommodating, juz tell her your fetish clearly and i'm sure u'll be in her good hands...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 26-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
lingerie, btw she looks much slimmer in person than her pic, i would have tot different
person but it was her alright, coz she said lost quite abit of weight so now slim and sexy with good figure...
Yeah I notice she seems much slimmer in her new pics compared to her old lol. I hope she does post more pictures.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah I notice she seems much slimmer in her new pics compared to her old lol. I hope she does post more pictures.
ya got tell her already...
but she say she semi retired due to personal obligations,
so possible not so active in future...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1