The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
darklight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongket View Post
Last week she said her big sis would be back in two weeks.
Thats good news. Thanks bro.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
I agree w/ u bro, if can’t book just find another. There are so many MLs out there. You might even find your own gem to patronize & sink your hard earned $$ into.
I will if it's worth it. Will not be a Robert though. Ever spent a substantial sum on a gal in HC & KTV dome over a 3 year + period. Some bros will feel that it's not that much on a per month basis.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good masseuse to recommend in Tiong Bahru area?
Old 26-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Had the pleasure of visiting Moon from SLG https://sglonelyguys.net/moon-massage/ and decided to post a quick MR on her as its been long since I posted one:

Location: Good area, quite discreet with plenty of parking, some bros may be familiar with the area as several past APs has stayed there before

Looks: Mature looking classy OL vibes, definitely not an SYT but elegant and posh. Extremely pretty IMHO

Body: Small frame and fun sized but not overly skinny, well proportioned body ratio and nice curves

Massage: She seems quite skilled in this area and was able to work on my shoulders as there's a lot of built up tension there due to stress and work

Sensual: Very good stroking with slight variations and speed, will tease you which adds to the excitement, tried my best not to give in so fast just to enjoy it more!

GFE: Able to hold a conversation well, seems genuinely interested in striking up rapport with customer

RTM: Most likely but for now there are others that I would like to try
Old 26-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

I read a lot in this chat about Sara/mint and yuki/carol.
Can anyone tell me if they operate past 12 midnight?
Old 27-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
I read a lot in this chat about Sara/mint and yuki/carol.
Can anyone tell me if they operate past 12 midnight?
Why? You shy to text/call them to ask?
Old 27-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Thinking of visiting either Adele or tian Niu next. Any opinion?

Also,anyone has any recommendations of syt that is fully nude and has good service. Some of those I went to and enjoyed are yuki/carol and mint.
I would really highly recommend Adele. TBH, I haven't visited Tian Niu personally. But I've visited Adele a fair share of times and I always feel like RTM-Ing still..
Old 27-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Xiao Bei: https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-bei-massage/

Looks: 6/10 she's got that good girl turns bad look. I mean the photos are pretty much her. Her look grows on you.

Massage: 4/10 obviously as many have pointed this is not one of the reasons to visit her.

Sensual: 7/10 this is where she more than makes up for the massage portion. BM, Teasing.. all that good stuff... Her personality is a bit young, which weirded me out a couple of times. But once her mouth is on your dude... That goes away pretty quickly.

BJ: 8/10 it's capped, don't know if people will be annoyed since that isn't what's advertised.. but all the better. I rather it capped. Her mannerisms and sexy antics makes having a barrier there easily forgettable.. so all good.

Location: Area G ..easy access for private and public transport. But a little too public for my liking.

RTM: probably not... RTM worthy I'd say... But I have a regular that I like going to. And I was just trying out other MLs this month

MR for MOMO: https://sglonelyguys.net/momo-massage/

Looks: 7/10 she's a pretty pretty girl. Was dressed real sexy in this black slip on robe thing. Yummy

Massage: 6/10 not that people go to her for it. But she's pretty decent. Didn't last long. But ok while it lasted

Sensual: 8/10 dang she doesn't it all, paint you, kiss you, lick you.. ans that BJ tho.. in between that.. she did this fake cow girl thing. That was pretty hot.. my dude accidently slipped in cause she was so enthusiastic.. but she just chuckled and brushed it away... Bonus I suppose

BJ: 7/10 it's capped like Xiao Bei. But again didn't mind it. After all that dry humping I'm glad it was capped so I could feel her tongue and lips a little before cumminy

Location: 8/10 place was clean, smelled good, was nicely decorated and lit. It's by a main road.. but the entrance to her lift and apartment are very discreet so no problem.

RTM: tough decision as I've said with the regular. But more likely to..
Old 27-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Anybody knows what happened to Xingz, used to be from SLGi? My fav masseur went mia le... man... miss the bf on e-cup boobs + good back massage and gfe.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.net/sally-massage/
Anyone tried? Really good massage? Or should I try Lulu for good massage?

Looking for good genuine massage with a good release. Any recommendation?

Just to share a FR
https://sglonelyguys.net/ru-yi-massage/

Good experience, good massage, non commercial feel but don't feel like rtm. Looking for something fresh.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
queenstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/te-er/

Anyone tried? her before?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Tian Niu

Decide take a break from my regular ML Anna Who is very good to try someone new. Has the good luck to try Tian Niu. Area G with ample parking. Nice clean apartment.

Looks: 8/10. Grows on you. Look 80% like photo and slimmer. She say she loss weight.

Massage: 8/10 decent. Can see effort.

Sensual: this is where she excels. Ask for 2 HJ and I happily top up a little more. Start 1st HJ with cat bath and 3G roaming. She is on red. Top off. Nice natural tits with sensitive nips. But it's the 2nd HJ that really show her skills. Her HDLY, riding on me and sensual play wake up the rod in no time. Her CFM looks with her real moans as I play her nips make cum in record time.

GFE: she is very chatty and straight with her words. Very bubbly. Shared she usually DIY while watching sexy movies. She is a Horny babe. She is leaving shores soon in a month so Bros have to fast fast book appts.

RTM: can't wait to RTM once vit M replenish.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
MR for Tian Niu

Decide take a break from my regular ML Anna Who is very good to try someone new. Has the good luck to try Tian Niu. Area G with ample parking. Nice clean apartment.

Looks: 8/10. Grows on you. Look 80% like photo and slimmer. She say she loss weight.

Sensual: this is where she excels. Ask for 2 HJ and I happily top up a little more. Start 1st HJ with cat bath and 3G roaming. She is on red. Top off. Nice natural tits with sensitive nips. But it's the 2nd HJ that really show her skills. Her HDLY, riding on me and sensual play wake up the rod in no time. Her CFM looks with her real moans as I play her nips make cum in record time.

GFE: she is very chatty and straight with her words. Very bubbly. Shared she usually DIY while watching sexy movies. She is a Horny babe. She is leaving shores soon in a month so Bros have to fast fast book appts.

Should offer her your service instead of DIY
Old 27-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
MR for Tian Niu

Able to share the link? Cant find on SLG...?
Old 27-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Candy left?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1