The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Went to Club XS 2nd night in a row and barfined a 24-year old syt Didn't see the pretty and busty babe that I was drooling last night though. Maybe shall try again tomorrow?
Old 01-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Went to Club XS 2nd night in a row and barfined a 24-year old syt Didn't see the pretty and busty babe that I was drooling last night though. Maybe shall try again tomorrow?
Hi bro, wats da damage for da barfine? Cheers n enjoy to ya fullest!
Old 01-05-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have gun will travel hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thanks bro. lol realised you also an AC-Balai regular
Old 01-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Hi bro, wats da damage for da barfine? Cheers n enjoy to ya fullest!
Normal CAT 3000. Model CAT 3600. The 1st night I barfined a model. 2nd night normal.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait..

Some guy will say AC have no SYT.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
wait..

Some guy will say AC have no SYT.
Greetings,

etsys, you make me laugh!

Club xs, is known as Korean Bar so if you want to barfine a particular dancer you need to find what shift she works and be the first in line! Otherwise, your girl will be barfined by Koreans! Koreans reminds me of piranhas, they just swarm to to a particular bar and barfine all the cute girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Normal CAT 3000. Model CAT 3600. The 1st night I barfined a model. 2nd night normal.
Thks bro...will take a peep tis September!
Old 01-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard some guys mention the haunted room of Swiss Chalet? Anyone got a link to an account? Love a good ghost story even if I dun believe it personally.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

etsys, you make me laugh!

Club xs, is known as Korean Bar so if you want to barfine a particular dancer you need to find what shift she works and be the first in line! Otherwise, your girl will be barfined by Koreans! Koreans reminds me of piranhas, they just swarm to to a particular bar and barfine all the cute girls!
Yeah Club XS opens at 6pm Maybe that's why I didn't see that pretty and busty babe on my 3rd night Barfined a 22-year old busty student instead

I would say my 3-night trip was a resounding success
Old 01-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

In fact I found the waitress with explosive hair quite enticing. Her complexion was quite fair and her boobs simply spill out.... Unfortunately she didn't do barfine Don't know why
Old 02-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
These are the so called 'Top Model category' at Club XS 3600 peso:

I think the word "Model' here used very loosely. I'll let people decide if these 'Models' worth going early and compete with Korean guys for 3600 pesos.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 02-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
These are the so called 'Top Model category' at Club XS 3600 peso:

I think the word "Model' here used very loosely. I'll let people decide if these 'Models' worth going early and compete with Korean guys for 3600 pesos.
Hahahaha good one bro
Old 02-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I agree most not worth but there are still gems to be found. Even in the picture I think the one on the left with red dress looks good
Old 02-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

One more thing, all the girls I barfined are so-called "runners" but I don't mind
Old 02-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I agree most not worth but there are still gems to be found. Even in the picture I think the one on the left with red dress looks good
Quote:
One more thing, all the girls I barfined are so-called "runners" but I don't mind
Not here to argue with you, but wanna ask you a question.

For 3600 peso (about ~$100 SGD), for basically ST (since most girls are 'runners') is still worth pay for flight/hotel/travel to AC, and have to hunt/compete with Korean guys for the very limited gems available there?

If put all the money and effort to travel, why not go somewhere have way more gems to choose, better value, and less competition? And also better food than Jollibee. I would rather go KL, HK, BKK, Pattaya, even JB, Batam, JKT and Japan over AC.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1