The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Story Recap - Doing at a FL house

Like to share an experience doing at a FL house. This happened at least 5 years old ago, I have actually post this in 2014. I take a look back and rewrite the story a bit and thought shared with brother here again. Hope you all like the sharing. As it is a long story, I will spilt it into 10 parts.

Part 1

One day while working, received a SMS from a FL said her house no people around, want go her house for a deal or not. This FL allow me to do at her house a few times. Think this is the third time. All the three times are last minutes she SMS me informing me her house no people. It is not arrange in advance because she will not know in advance when her house got people or not. I replied her SMS and said I will come over. I was working that day, so just sneak out office to go her house. Just in my mind think of a reason if my boss call me.

Reached her about 20 minutes later. While entering her house, she closed the main door, and at same time, noticed she locked a latch (nailed at the side of the door). During the first two visit to her house, I did not notice that. This is more like locked from inside the house. In this way, even her family members suddenly come back, and they have the door keys, they also cannot enter the house unless someone inside the house remove the latch. In this way, it at least give some time for us (even we are naked or doing half way) to respond, at least to wear back our clothing.

Let me describe a bit about her house. She stayed in a HDB flat. Have three rooms, one her parent room, one room shared by her and her younger sister and one her brother room. She is the eldest. There are two toilets, one in her parent room, and one in the kitchen. In her room, got two single size bed, one for her and one for her sister. Wonder how her younger sister will feel if there is a man doing with her elder sister at her bed.

The action start when I followed her to her room. She was wearing a singlet with a short. We start some frenching. I grabbed her breast from behind and she did not wear any bra. She said she does not wear bra when at home. She told me lot of girls are like that, at home does not wear bra. I asked her to caress my cock, make it hard first then easier to wash. We start with some foreplay, caressing, hugging to make my cock harden then I go wash up.

I was asked by her to wash at her parent room toilet because is nearer to her room. Think because the door is already locked from inside, so it is quite safe to do anything inside the house, including ask me to wash in her parent room toilet.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Story Recap - Doing at a FL house

Part 2

After finished washing, she passed me a towel to dry up and then went back to her room. I always like asking the girl to strip piece by piece, instead of removing all clothing at one time. I like see girl wearing in bra and panty first, look seducing for me, then naked. I told her I want her to wear certain color of bra and panty. Since is at her house in her room, sure I should be able to "access" her cupboard. She then point to me her cupboard location and ask me go select the bra and panty for her to wear. I choose a white bra and a blue panty. Asked her to change to the bra and panty I choose for her, and wear back her singlet and short.

I start the action by "pulling" her in front of me, grab and hug her tight, rubbing my cock against her pussy area. Use my hand to lift her head up a bit and pull her singlet toward me, revealing her white bra inside the singlet and can see the two “mountains”. Also asked her caress my cock to make it harden.

Slowly I told her to blow for me. I gently pushing her downward till she kneel in front of me, her hand grab my cock, slowly move toward her mouth, into her mouth and start sucking my cock. I told her suck my cock gently. Told her do not suck too hard as I like the slowly gently sensual feeling of my cock inside her mouth.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Part 3

While she kneeling down in front of me sucking my cock, she use one hand to hold my cock because she said my cock hair will kind of touch her mouth or nose area and she feel itchy. Sometime I use my hand to hold my cock and want her both hands off my cock. I like to see girl sucking my cock and hold it with their mouth only. She will close her eyes while sucking, so from time to time I will ask her to open her eyes and look at me. Asking a girl kneel in front sucking the cock and at same time ask the girl to look at us, cock in her mouth, and eyes look at us, can make us feel more “shiok” right?

I ask her to suck slowly, not too fast, slowly suck. I can feel the cock in her mouth those kind of sensual feeling. Sometime I will use my both hand to hold her head and control the movement of her head which in turn control the movement of the cock in out in out her mouth. I just gentle grab her head with both my hand, not pressing hard on her head. The feeling is good.

As at this point of time, she is still in her singlet and short, kneeling in front of me, gently sucking my cock, occasionally her eyes looking at me, and I really enjoy such view. I like girl sucking my cock more than make love. I just close my eyes and in my mind slowly enjoy the sensual feeling of being suck by girl.

After being suck by her in kneeling position for a while, I ask her to stop. Then I walk toward her bed, sit at one side of the bed and signal her come over to do what I want. She know what I want, slowly walk toward me. I open my leg and she just squad down and start blow me again. By the way, all her blow are BBBJ (blow without condom). Again I remove her hand from grabbing my cock, I want her to just hold and suck my cock with her mouth only and also from time to time open her eyes to look at me while my cock is in her mouth. The feeling is good.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Part 4

After another 5-10 minutes of blow, I asked her stop and tell her walk away from me and stand there waiting for my next "instruction". While she facing me, I say "remove your short". She then just place her 2 hands, one on each side of the short and slowly pull down the short. Now she is in singlet and the blue panty. I like blue color. Then I say "turn around" which mention her back facing me. As her singlet kind of like cover the panty a bit, I told her to lift her singlet up so that can see her triangular shape blue panty.

Then ask her turn around to face me again. I say "remove clothing" mean remove the singlet. She slowly remove her singlet and now she is in her white bra and blue panty. As mentioned before I like to see girl in bra and panty rather than naked. I just feel girl in bra and panty look more seducing to me. I ask her turn around again, back facing me and can the white bra strap and the blue triangular shape panty. I just feel good. At least there is a girl who willing to do wad I want, or so-called follow my "instruction". I did not force her, she totally do on her own willingness. Of course the reason behind the willingness is the s11 factor.

Now she is in white bra and blue panty standing there to let me have a viewing pleasure to view her whole body with bra and panty on. As for me, since after washing my cock in her parent room, from then onward I was already naked.

Next, I said I want lie on the bed. Remember earlier I mentioned in her room there are two single size bed, one for her and one for her younger sister. I asked can lie on her sister bed, she say no because scare I dirty the bed. Scared shoot out and the white "fluid" stick on her sister bed. She still prefer me lie on her own bed.

I lie on the bed, ask her come over and sit at the side beside me. While ask her to use her hand to caress my cock and ball area, I use my hand to slowly touch and move along her legs, then her body and bra. She actually have a smooth and tanned skin.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Part 5

I signal her again and say the word "blow". She understand and her head start move toward my cock, grab and slowly "direct" my cock into her mouth, and start the sensual blow again. She now positioning in a position (how to describe) that I was lying in a so-called "vertical" position, and her body in a position perpendicular to me. So while enjoying the view of her sucking my cock, my eyes will scan left right to view her body.

When she start sucking faster, I will ask her slow down the speed.. I not really like the fast feeling. I prefer the girl suck slowly, and I slowly enjoy the feeling while the girl sucking my cock. I will ask her to caress my ball area too, so double kind of “shiok” feeling. Will ask her from time to time look at me, sometime will ask her to suck deep, I mean my whole cock will be inside her mouth (deep throat). Sometime I use my hand to grab her head gently to control the speed of her sucking.

After blow for another maybe 10 min, I say ok stop and direct her again to walk away from me and stand there. Waiting for my next "instruction" of what to do. Actually she know what I want next, but she just wait there for my "command" to do. I ever told her if there is something she don’t like to do when I ask for, she can just tell me, and I won't force her to do what she don’t like. This is more of a kind of give and take. I want enjoy but I also want the girl to be comfortable enough.

While standing there in bra and panty, waiting for further instruction, I take my time to slowly examine her. I just the feeling of seeing a girl in bra and panty standing there for my viewing pleasure.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

Please update
Old 17-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Part 6

Next come I say "remove bra". She move her right hand behind to unhook the bra. Now her breasts appear clearly in front of me. She does not has a big breast, cup A small breast but still not those "flat" type... She is topless with the blue color triangular shape panty. I say turn around to view her back view and she just turn around without any objection.

Next "remove panty", she use 2 hands on one each side and pull down the panty revealing the pussy. Her pussy hair is not a lot, I mean she has trimmed it. Now she is also bottomless, totally naked standing there for my pleasure viewing. Say "turn around" and her back facing me, can see her buttock area. Notice her buttock seem bigger in size, even though she is small size petite type.

Next turn around again facing me. I walk slowly toward her and she look downward. I lift her head up a bit to look into her eyes. She try to move the head away. She feel shy? Cannot be bah.

My hand slowly move from her face, down toward the neck, then to her chest and grab the breast. Even though her breast small, still can grab n squeeze. I "play" around with her breast, use my finger to touch her nipples, grab and squeeze gently, not hard. Then move my hand to "play" with the other breast. All along she just look away from me, look downward and at same time, her hands are caressing my cock and ball make me feeling nice.

Ask her turn around and back facing me. I hug her from behind, slowly use my hand grab her breast, same time rubbing my cock against her buttock area, a different kind of petting. Nice feeling again.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Part 7

After some petting with her naked body, I say "blow". She then kneel down again. About to start sucking my cock, I told her if there is a mirror beside us, then will be good, able to see from the mirror on the view of her sucking my cock. That time we are nearer to her sister cupboard area. There are 2 cupboards in the room, one for her, one for her sister. Upon hearing about I mention "mirror", she replied yes there is mirror. She then slide the cupboard door to a door portion where there is long mirror attached to the cupboard door. Now I really have a good view (from mirror) of seeing her kneeling in front of me, sucking and licking my cock.

Then I ask her hey let go her brother room to do. That time all the 3 rooms are open, not lock. In her brother room there is a window and opposite block can see inside the room view. That time we are both naked. She point to me about the windows. I then run quickly to her brother room, toward the windows and pull the curtain to cover the window so that outside cannot see us. Then I turn around and she is already in the room. I see there is a long mirror attached to a wall in her brother room. I walk toward and stand in front of the mirror. Then I ask her to kneel in front of me and suck my cock again. From the mirror, the view is I see her back view kneeling in front of my cock, see her head movement because she sucking my cock. Again a nice view and feel shiok.

After a while we went to her room, this time round I say I want lie on her sister bed. She initially don’t want, but I told her no worry I not going to "dirty" her sister bed and she agree. I lie on the bed, she sit beside me and then suck my cock again. After sucking a while, I told her lick my cock head. She use her tongue to lick the cock head tip portion. WOW! Damn shiok. She lick and suck the cock head slowly. Then I say "full". She understand and suck my cock deeply, almost the whole cock is inside her mouth. From then onward, I just lie there, sometime closing my eyes to feel the sensual feeling of her sucking my cock, sometime open her to see the nice view of her sucking my cock. Oh I am in heaven already.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Part 8

I just lie on her sister bed, while she sitting beside me, body bend sideway, sucking my cock and this last for maybe another 10 minutes or so. She "enjoy" sucking and I enjoy being suck too. In between sucking, sometime we chat a bit. She ask want to come inside her mouth. I say no. You all may wonder why not? Because CIM need pay more. Haha. It is our agreement that certain service pay certain price, so if I want certain extra service like CIM, then need pay more. So while sucking my cock, I think she is trying to make me cum in her mouth, so she can earn more. Haha. I do come in her mouth once before. But got one thing till now she still not willing to do, i.e. swallow. She said she will feel vomiting if swallow.

After that, I get out the bed, I ask her to lie on the bed because I want to slowly "examine" her body. Now she was lying on the bed and I standing beside, slowly viewing through from head to toe, from breast to pussy, sometime "playing" with her breasts, sometime caressing her pussy.

Next she get out the bed. She again walk toward a location and stand there waiting for me to say what to do next. I asked her to wear back the bra and panty. While she wearing back the bra and panty, I climb up and stand on her sister bed and signal her come over to me. She know what I want, that is suck again. This time round, I was standing on her sister bed, she was kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock with eyes sometime looking at me. Shiok. Sometime I will put my hand on her head, not pressing hard but enough strength to move and "control" her head movement which hence the sucking motion speed. I just standing there and enjoy the sucking pleasure feeling.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Part 9

Think by now you all notice all along till now what I ask her to do is only sucking. Yes. I simply just like being suck by girl. I like the feeling of viewing a girl sucking my cock, looking at me, slowly in out in out movement of my cock in her mouth. I just like these pleasure feeling.

Next I asked her wear back her short first. Now she is in her short and top in bra, hands putting at side, standing there for me to see. I say turn around, her back facing me, seeing her bra strap from behind with her short on. what you all think of this view. Nice? It look "attractive" to me.

I say "wear back your clothing". She put on her singlet and now she is back in singlet and short. I say turn around. She turn around and she "pull" her 2 bra strap "out" from the singlet, exposing the bra strap for me to see. I then ask her to lift her singlet upward. I say "lift up your singlet till can see the bra". She follow my “instruction” and try to lift up her singlet till her bra (behind view) expose for me to see.

Then she turn around and facing me now. I say "lift up". She understand and use her hands to lift up her singlet till I can see her bra. She now standing there, both hands lift up the singlet and hold it there, while exposing her bra to let me see.

From the start till now, it is all about asking her strip, viewing her in bra and panty, till naked, then wear back bra and panty, followed by clothing, in between a lot of sucking cock, mostly in 2 positions standing and lying.

She standing there in her singlet and short, waiting for me for next “instruction”. I said "now I want make love". I told her no need to remove the clothing. Later I will remove on her behalf. For me no need to remove my clothing because from start till now, I was already naked. Then we move toward her bed. She lied there. I then go on top of her, hands "played" with her breast area. While her hands trying to caress my cock to make it hard. After all the blowjob, wonder my cock too "tired" and become soft. Oh no. Soft how to make love? Haha.

To be continue....
Old 17-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Part 10

I just climb on top of her, rub my cock against her pussy area. I move backward a bit. My hands grab each aside of her shorts. I pull down the short and panty together all the way to remove it and now she is bottomless. Now I position my cock on her pussy area and start rubbing my cock against her vagina there. There is a sensual feeling when cock rubbing against the pussy area. I move in a position as if like making love, in out in out motion.

At same time I grab her singlet and lift upward, exposing her bra, then play with her bra. After a while, my hand goes behind her and unhook the bra, push the bra upward, exposing her breast. While playing with her bra and breast, at same time cock rubbing her pussy, can hear her moan softly. I say moan louder, act as being fuck hard by me and she start moan louder and louder. I start rubbing faster and faster and she moan louder and louder. Her moaning (whether is real or fake) plus the sensual feeling of my cock rubbing her pussy, make me feel high. Eventually I unload all my bullets on her leg near the pussy area. I know I am cumming and when about to cum, I quickly move my cock away from her pussy area and shoot all my sperm on her leg. She said if shoot on her pussy area some sperm will flow into her pussy and I may become a father liao. Haha.

So is the above considered make love? Don’t think so right. It is more like petting against her pussy area. So why no make love? Firstly because cock not really hard enough, secondly I like the feeling of just rubbing my cock against pussy area. Of course I do have made love with her before in other meeting.

After shooting, quickly take the issue to clean my cock. I asked to sit on the bed first. I then pass her some tissues to clean up the semen on her legs. I then go back to her parent room toilet to wash up. Then go back to her room again, dry up and wear back my clothing. While wearing my clothing I see her change her panty back to the one she was wearing before I come. The white bra and blue panty is I ask her to change one. She was originally wearing an orange color panty and braless. Get ready everything to go home, pass her the money. She want more. I told her this is what we agree and I have my own budget too. She said ok. But in the end I still do gave her a bit more on top of the amount we agree. The deal end here. I say bye bye to her and go home liao. No, not going home. Is going back to work because I actually sneak out from office to meet her.

That all for this encounter. Hope brother here like and “enjoy” my description. It is not a fiction but a real life story. So far I seldom meet her but still have her contact. Maybe one day will ask her again her to have another round of “doing at FL house” story.

The End -
Old 17-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
megabargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1