The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 11
Mehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond repute
Beginner first Time exploring JB area...possible to share massage with special?

Hi bro, am a beginner wanting to start exploring the JB scene...

prefer locations just beside the custom or further abit is fine...

i only know of poseidon...any experienced cheongster got other areas can share? can pm me too !

thanks bros!~
Old 11-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beginner first Time exploring JB area...possible to share massage with special?

Hi bro

There are some few place near the causeway for you to consider, as below

1 ) Grand Paragon Spa - About 5 Minute from Customs. Good place for SPA, relax, jacuzzi , food and girls. Parking is easy with Metro Parking.

2. Blue Wave - This is the old school in JB , long time already operated, the Spa at Level 6. Some of the girls service is good . Very near to Customs, you can just walk .

3 ) New York Hotel Spa - If you prefer some local Chinese from Ipoh , this is the place for it. Hit it . Good place, good service. Some can even lick you ass.

4) Pelangi Area - So many massage parlour, 90% of this shop have packages. You can check this out
Old 11-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beginner first Time exploring JB area...possible to share massage with special?

lots of threads around...

and there are naughty spas everywhere...

if u see a spa, with tinted glass doors, and a bell on the wall (and the doors are locked), most likely its one that provides "full service"

just be warned that there are gay spas too. lol!

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 21-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Hi i am a new comer to JB too, any lao jiao can probably go through the do and donts of JB culture too. Also do we need to tip anyone like the captain or mama?
Old 04-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. any other MP with at least B2B near pelangi area to share? Been to one (hou gong). Wnat to try other similar style MP around there.. any recommendations?
Old 05-03-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Massage with special; Majority of the joint with flashy signboard do offer some kind of special. Just need to proceed in and ask.

King Spa (HJ) Tips , Little Saigon (HJ or BJ; Depands on the girl). I believe majority of the small joints with flashy signboard do offer some special. Hopefully this able to help you in someway or another. Do share if you manage to find some gems (: Cheers!
Old 05-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naugh View Post
Hi i am a new comer to JB too, any lao jiao can probably go through the do and donts of JB culture too. Also do we need to tip anyone like the captain or mama?
Normally me and my group of friend don't tip the captain or mama, but if you want to build a long term easy going conversation it would be good to tip $10-20RM... But please do not tip more than that, it would spoil the market for the majority of Singaporean. I believe the only reason why people would tip is cause they want to become regular of the joint and hopefully the captain or mama would give a heads up when new girls or gems is coming... But usually the mama or papa or captain won't cause they still have their most regular to inform and they will defiantly spread the word.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1