The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ftun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Hope TS continue soon
Old 16-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
Wife and daughter not competing, nothing to update ma
Oh no! Means no more update liao! but it's good also lah that they aren't competing & comparing anymore.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
flye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woman's tits start to shrink as they grow older....
Old 03-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Brother really no story already!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 24-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros and siss! I am back! Been really busy this past month. Lots of things. I will update from where I left off. I will try to bring things up to speed.

Last update was grocery day. Nothing spectacular. Bros, pls refer to second last update and I will carry on on there.

So I have decided to use telegram to monitor and manage my daughter. Few days later....

D: Hey, I need your help.
Me: For what?
D: I know you are from top Jc. Can u pls help me with my mathematics?
Me: You are smart also. No need my help la.
D: Need. If you really can help me solve my problems, I will reward you. )
Me: (knn, my daughter stooping so low! F man, she is ace student, obviously baiting me!) What kind of reward??
D: hmm, u come then u will know.
Me: Where??
D: My house.
Me: Parents not in?
D: I know their schedule la.
Me: Aren’t you afraid I am a monster?
D: I know you are not. If you are, I won’t let u in.
Me: What reward? Is it physical ?
D: Don’t tell you.
Me: If you don’t tell me, I won’t go over.
D: Don’t come lor. I get other guys to help me.
Me: (lpcb! She has substitutes!) Wah, how many guys do u have to help u?
D: At least 3.
Me: You will ask them to go to your house??
D: I give you first right of refusal cos I think you are the smartest and I feel comfy with you.
Me: You mean I am the most well endowed.
D: If you say so.
Me: When to go over?
D: Thurs 3pm?
Me: Can I confirm tom? I need to check if I have training.
D: Ok.
Me: Do you have any special request....?
D: Just don’t smell when you come.

I showed conversation with wife. She muttered “bitch”. I asked wife whether she was like this when she was daughter’s age. She thought for a while and said she was equally bad cos she was feeling damn horny at that age. Always wanted to have a dick inside her. I pinched her cheek and say “See! You were even worse! Why pinafore girls so horns one??” She grabbed my balls and said “You boys school are the ones who tempt us.” I suddenly got turned on and pulled my berms down and slapped her face with my hardening cock. Wife was seated on a sofa. After ten seconds of struggle, she took my dragon into her mouth and slurped and slurped. Suddenly, she stopped and asked who is going to show up on thurs at our house. Is it you, she laughed. I realized I haven’t solved this issue yet. Who is going to show up at our house?? ......
Old 24-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
buisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for next ….
Old 25-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, I volunteer to show up lol
Old 25-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Hi bros and siss! I am back! Been really busy this past month. Lots of things. I will update from where I left off. I will try to bring things up to speed.

Last update was grocery day. Nothing spectacular. Bros, pls refer to second last update and I will carry on on there.

So I have decided to use telegram to monitor and manage my daughter. Few days later....

D: Hey, I need your help.
Me: For what?
D: I know you are from top Jc. Can u pls help me with my mathematics?
Me: You are smart also. No need my help la.
D: Need. If you really can help me solve my problems, I will reward you. )
Me: (knn, my daughter stooping so low! F man, she is ace student, obviously baiting me!) What kind of reward??
D: hmm, u come then u will know.
Me: Where??
D: My house.
Me: Parents not in?
D: I know their schedule la.
Me: Aren’t you afraid I am a monster?
D: I know you are not. If you are, I won’t let u in.
Me: What reward? Is it physical ?
D: Don’t tell you.
Me: If you don’t tell me, I won’t go over.
D: Don’t come lor. I get other guys to help me.
Me: (lpcb! She has substitutes!) Wah, how many guys do u have to help u?
D: At least 3.
Me: You will ask them to go to your house??
D: I give you first right of refusal cos I think you are the smartest and I feel comfy with you.
Me: You mean I am the most well endowed.
D: If you say so.
Me: When to go over?
D: Thurs 3pm?
Me: Can I confirm tom? I need to check if I have training.
D: Ok.
Me: Do you have any special request....?
D: Just don’t smell when you come.

I showed conversation with wife. She muttered “bitch”. I asked wife whether she was like this when she was daughter’s age. She thought for a while and said she was equally bad cos she was feeling damn horny at that age. Always wanted to have a dick inside her. I pinched her cheek and say “See! You were even worse! Why pinafore girls so horns one??” She grabbed my balls and said “You boys school are the ones who tempt us.” I suddenly got turned on and pulled my berms down and slapped her face with my hardening cock. Wife was seated on a sofa. After ten seconds of struggle, she took my dragon into her mouth and slurped and slurped. Suddenly, she stopped and asked who is going to show up on thurs at our house. Is it you, she laughed. I realized I haven’t solved this issue yet. Who is going to show up at our house?? ......
I volunteer! I can pass out as student.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KechilPuteri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure have many volunteers haha
Old 25-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
My wife is an A cupper. My daughter who is 14 yo is already B cup.
lianbeng asks have you seen or touched your daughter's nehneh before leh?
Old 25-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Welcome back, bro! Looking forward for you update!

It's over 2000!
Old 26-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
AMDfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, waiting for more updates
Old 05-04-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Bro, so how is the meeting?? Hahahaha. We need you to come back liao!

It's over 2000!
Old 05-04-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
sunshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 14-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thursday is D day. Daughter was expecting a hot jc guy to show up at 3pm at our door. I wonder what she was planning to do to his fictitious guy.

On wed, daughter telegrammed me to ask if I would show up. I said yes.

On thurs 2.30pm, I quickly rushed home. I purposely made noises to let my daughter know that daddy was home. Suddenly, she came out of her room still in her school uniform. She came down and looked at me, which was unprecedented. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and saw that she was disappointed. I asked her why, she said oh nothing, how come come back so early today. I said nothing to do in office so come home lor. She looked like she was going to say more, such as “next time u come home early, pls let me know ya”.

Three min later, I received a ping on my telegram. It’s daughter.
D: Hey, I think my dad’s back. (
Me: Oh, how? I am on my way to your place already.
D: Sorry. He seldom comes home in the afternoon. He didn’t tell me beforehand.
Me: Oh, then postpone then.
D: Sigh. I was getting excited about this afternoon.
Me: What about?
D: Next time u know.
Me: So secretive. How are u gonna make it up to me? (I hate to say this, but I had to make it believable)
D: (send disappearing pic)
Me: What’s this?? (I scared to open)
D: My way of apologizing.
Me: Is it some naked pic? (I don’t wanna see them). Got people around me.
D: Not naked la. Just sexy pic.
Me: (I heaved sigh of relief and opened. It’s a pic of her cleavage underneath her uniform)
D: I let you know again. Need to check his schedule. You know what, I am damn horny now.... too bad you are not here.
Me: Ya man, got to self for today.
D: Guess what I am doing now.
Me: What?
D: Circling my clit.... and it’s getting erect...
Me: Oh wow! How erect?
D: Very. It’s pointing up.
Me: Like a cock??
D: (another pic)
Me: (I refuse to open. Let wife see)

At night when wife came, she opened the pic. I kept a distance. Wife was silent for 15 seconds. Then she said “I must say she has my genes.” I said isn’t it good? Wife asked “You wanna see?” I said siao. Wife turned the screen at me and I quickly looked away. Wife said “Disappeared liao la”. I asked wife whose clit is bigger. She said around the same. Btw, in case you forgot, my wife has the biggest clit in town. When erect, it looks like a mini cock and can actually erect nearly horizontally. Before erect, it is still quite visible. After circling it a few times, it will slowly come out of its hood and expand. Sometimes, I will masturbate her like how a guy masturbates, ie hold the clit and rub forward and backward. She likes it. And when I blow her, I will suck her clit like a cock. My head will go forward and backward, albeit of a lesser magnitude. She always gets very shy when I do this cos she feels like she is the guy. I said ya, u r what, when erect.

Anyway, daughter texted me to rearrange. I said I am looking forward. And oh, I pretended that I had seen the last pic and commented that she has the biggest clit I have ever seen. She said she didn’t know she had a big clit until she and her pinafore friends discussed about it and showed their clits to one another! I asked (angrily) whether she is a lesbian. She said no la, just show show only, never touch. I know that this is the first step to being lesbian. I comfort myself that at her age, I rather she is a lesbian now than to lose her body to some random guy. At least it’s mostly a passing phase.

To be updated....I go suck my wife’s clit now. She is now reading some book in bed. Her guai guai ness is making me horns...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1