The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Movie theatre fun

I would love to try
Unfortunately my gf scream very loud one
She even encourage me to scream too
pinay gals rocks
Old 17-01-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I would love to try
pinay gals rocks

cant agree with you more mate.
i think pinay gals are crazy in sex,my first threesome is with a pinay gal n i think they have an impeccable crave for good sex dont u agree?
Old 17-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
cant agree with you more mate.
i think pinay gals are crazy in sex,my first threesome is with a pinay gal n i think they have an impeccable crave for good sex dont u agree?
Yes you re absolutely right
Most have high sex drive too
They can suck and play with your dick all day
I only regret i started observing them late
Old 18-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Movie theatre fun

Quote:
I agree. They taste your dick 1 time, be prepared for round 2, 3, 4 and so on...

Once they start clingy, time to discard..
Old 18-01-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
I would love to try
pinay gals rocks
Reminds me how I slept through most of the Pinays from my project teams previously. Countless OTs and weekends to help and guide them. Good times back then.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hainybear View Post
Used to patronise EW cinema in west mall donkey years back. They have the sofa seats all the way to the back with partitions.

Weekday mornings are great. Banging and watching the movie, more banging actually.

Ahh the good times.
Ah yes. Most memorable time was I met a friend and we were supposed to watch movie and go on an outing for her NIE project. End up pumping the trainee teacher in the cinema in her NIE t-shirt
Old 20-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
I agree. They taste your dick 1 time, be prepared for round 2, 3, 4 and so on...

Once they start clingy, time to discard..
cheers for the Pinay pussies and their impeccable drive ya
keep em/ cuming!
Old 16-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ForeverLuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This week went for cny movie weekday afternoon slot.

Only 1 couple 3 rows below.

Did French kissing throughout the movie on and off.

20 minutes before movie end, one staff came in and sit at the same row but last seat.

Dunno is it because to stop us or he wants to see the movie.

Quite worried bout camera so did nothing extra.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLuan View Post
This week went for cny movie weekday afternoon slot.

Only 1 couple 3 rows below.

Did French kissing throughout the movie on and off.

20 minutes before movie end, one staff came in and sit at the same row but last seat.

Dunno is it because to stop us or he wants to see the movie.

Quite worried bout camera so did nothing extra.
most probably the staff is there to hopefully can watch some live show (acted by u all), rather than watching the movie. haha
Old 17-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ForeverLuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
most probably the staff is there to hopefully can watch some live show (acted by u all), rather than watching the movie. haha
Just kissing man..haha what so nice to watch.. If they found us via CCTV, then should stay watching CCTV ma..
Old 07-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

lets have swing fun!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
charlienigel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe can try those wulu area theatre
Old 08-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Did this before we a ex gf. She loves to tease me. Cover my dick with my jaclet and pump me. There was once i make her cum over the chair in the cinema. She was wearimg skirt and i make her took off her underwear and start playing with her clits. When she was about to cum. She plead me to stop and say she is cumming. Amd less then 2 secs she cum over her seat. Lol... good old days..
Old 08-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

The closest I have was just hitting second base in the theatres. I didn’t know there are so many people watching a random movie on a weekday afternoon. It is the Ant Man, I think the marvels MCU is too attractive.

Anyway, the cinema is really quite full. We are all over each other. I only got to grab her boobs through her low cut dress when she lean it towards me. (It’s a GV, so the handrest can be adjusted). And she only tease me from the outside of my pants.

Anyway, we were too hot for each other, found a handicap toilet in the office bldg and then finish where we left off.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

i no more movie liao
real thing now:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=720133

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1