The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more update...
Old 16-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
amandu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support this thread!
Old 17-01-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

Nice Share TS.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 18-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, pls continue
Old 18-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
paliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes please continue soon TS
Old 18-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jiajiapanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story ,support this thread
Old 19-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
I could barely push half my cock in! i've always suspected she was a virgin, heard she had a bf but it felt made up.. like a defensive way not to sound weird... she's DEFINITELY A VIRGIN!!!

i started to fuck her slowly, half penis in and out... but good thing she was wet! i could feel her cheebye widening mm by mm as i fucked her slowly to spread and tear her cheebye apart. B kept her eyes shut tight while she turned her head side to side... occasionally opening up her eyes to look at me... i noticed that she looked at me at more frequencies when I fucked her deeper and harder... and faster...

B SCREAMED!!!!

I FINALLY GOT MOST OF MY COCK INSIDE HER!!! left maybe about 3cm not in... she looked back at me, mouth left agape, panting... her eyes.. looking at me.... so tender... so innocent.... so helpless... COMPLETELY AT MY MERCY!

she closed her eyes again.....

fucked her faster.... and faster..... more force.... her eyes opened... looking at me... her eyes squinted.... her mouth open so wide... her moaning was so tender... so sweet!!! gosh... her innocence..... i felt like cumming!!! i just kept ramming... B screamed!! she orgasmed..... she stopped moaning.... she was panting and catching her breath.... i don't care... i continued to ram...

OHHHHH..... AHHHHHH.....

i cummed inside her....

RAW!
i laid beside her.. she was panting.. we were both so sweaty, the room was so warm... she was quite knocked out, i got up and found the air con controller. looked down at her, put her under the blanket.... then snuggled behind her to hug her to sleep. she was facing the other way. planted my penis on her butt. smelled her hair... felt like heaven!

fell asleep.....

i suddenly woke up... she was moving away.... gently... she felt weird being hugged by me?

fuck....

so last night wasn't her falling in love perhaps??

i got worried.. i looked at her back.. i felt an erection again... the mind exhaustion and fear of this being only an one night stand took over... i didn't care anymore about logic or that she is now sober and might blame me for rape... i got up and pulled her to the middle of the bed... she made some stirring and confused noises. her body was so dead and limp i head to use so much strength.. once i penetrated her and started to fuck a few times, fuck it was still so tight! a little dry... but she started to make some soft moaning.I couldn't really fuck her properly as I had to lift her body upwards...pushed my penis further in with each thrust.. i felt her legs move.. B was awake definitely and figured out how to reciprocate to this doggy position.. i wouldn't expect her to know how to considering she's confirm a virgin. there was blood..

i started to fuck her more easily, fucked her at a regular pace. her soft moans grew louder. after a few minutes, fucked her faster and harder! the urge to cum was not there at all! i felt confident, the puppy love feeling gone.. now it's just love machine mode, I just want to punish and drill her cheebye so hard and make sure that one night is not enough for her!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

i doggy fucked her for a VERY LONG TIME!!

AHHHHHH!!!

she cummed again!

i continued.... her body went limp... she didn't lift her butt anymore... i continued anyway!

a few more minutes...

SECOND LOAD OF CUM IN HER CHEE BYE AGAIN!
Old 19-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update.. steamy steamy.. more please
Old 20-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1