The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
thank you bro. Glad you love this story.

~continue ~
Thinking to set a date to meet C. Better to plan for a meetup with her soon.

argh argh argh argh
Orh
Orh
Argh
Argh argh argh
Piak piak piak piak.... piak piak

As the sound echoed in the bedroom in the wee hours of the morning; I have just completed round one with YT and cummed on her body (That was stored for quite some time )
Both of us moaning as I pumped her missionary with the bed shaking and creaking beneath us. The night is still young for me; shall enjoy this marathon sex after a few positions, I cummed on her back with her in a standing doggy position ; admiring my masterpiece. Nice!

Cuddled up with her on the bed to rest before I continued my 3rd round.
Orh orh argh argh
Argh
Orgh
Piak piak piak
Piak
Argg
Orgh
Orh orh orh....

It was nearing 6am in the morning and we were still going at it. Sweated so much. Cummed again eventually in missionary style, as I lied ontop and shoved my body weight on her, YT she smelled strongly of my cum and sweat.
Song! As her arms wrapped ard me and we fell asleep in this same position, shagged and also from our JB trip the previous day.

Woke up to the smell of salted fish and I felt like going at it again since we have about 3/4 day to go before I send her back. Got up, check my phone and replied some messages to C before I put my phone away and my attention back to YT. While she was still asleep, I kissed and licked her neck, down south, to her breasts, nipples, tummy. Her breasts still have my bites as I would tend to bite her breasts when having sex with her. She slowly stirred and I could feel my little bro got hard again. After painting her cum soiled and sweaty body awhile more, I am ready to penetrate her.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Nice story TS, do continue
Old 02-02-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

~continue~
Taking advantage that my little bro is now rock hard. I quickly pushed into YT and started rocking and pumping her missionary style while spreading her legs.As I increased my speed, the sound echo-ed in the bedroom again
Piak piak piak
Argh argh
Orgh
Our moans and screams.

I then lied on top of her and continued.... licking and smelling her cummed and sweat soiled body; it stank; turned me on even more as I continued to moan louder to add to the atmosphere. Flipped her to side spooning position after awhile as I don’t wish to cum yet. Gotta enjoy abit more.

Decided to end with doggy position, adjusted her to lie down prone as I lied ontop of her to continue my thrust.Could feel her back was soaked. Proceeded to lick and smooched her sexy back. Minutes later, I couldn’t take it any longer and sprayed my cum onto her soaked back. Could tell that she enjoyed the sex

Cuddled YT in a side spooning position to rest, intending to do her again.

The next round ended with me spraying my cum on her back while she lied down prone again. We ended having another 2 more rounds of sweaty sex before I decided to call it a day, we both stank of sweat and cum.

Next up will be C.... the divorcee that I got to know in Tinder, will mention about my date with her.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Had a meet-up with C one of the weekdays after my work.
Met her at Star Vista (Buona Vista) for dinner as she was not working on that day, furthermore she stayed in Dover.
Convenient for her.
Our plan was also to go for Starbucks nearby at Rochester drive. Same, as usual, I didn't drive my car on that day.

Once my work ended, I went straight to Star Vista Mall; waited awhile and managed to meet up with her. We then went for dinner and started chatting bla bla bla, quite alot of things to chat about. We conversed in English thou; as she admitted she is a banana, yellow on the outside and white on the inside. Her command in Mandarin is not very good, as for me, I preferred Mandarin as I seldom speak English, even in my workplace, I usually conversed in Mandarin with my colleagues.

C then continued that she wished for us to be friends as she just had a divorced with her 10 year "bf". As mentioned earlier in my previous posting, she hid the fact that she was married (Through our texts in whatsapp), now that we met up, she then told me she was married before. Well, my reaction, since she intended to be friends, then okay, I just smiled and agreed. (Maybe she found me not handsome enough) (See, she still can fall in love with the douchebag) but not me.

We spent quite some time having dinner due to quite a lot of stuffs to chat about as mentioned earlier; getting noisy and rowdy as I watched a group of students entering the restaurant and seated near us.

C then suggested to leave and head for starbucks which I agreed, I footed the bill and we left.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Happy CNY Eve everyone!
To update abit

Ordered our drinks respectively at Rochester Starbucks and continue to chit chat. Our date was going on smoothly and the chat was great. Soon, it was getting late, C suggested for us to head home and we left the starbucks.

Well, she did text me when she reached home later that day and we did continue our texting in whatsapp during the next few days but then..... I started noticing it was not as often as before our 1st meetup.

Few days later on a weekend, I had an arrangement to meet another lady which I had concurrently chatted up with. Qian, or HQ.

Met her up on a Saturday evening for dinner as she had something on during the day, eyebrow threading ah.... did her fingernails ah.... But I had a hunched that she did that because of meeting me for the 1st time; which she jokingly told me on whatsapp that day as well.

To be continued. Next up, will talk and continue abit more on C as well, and also describe my date with HQ. Sexual part will come later. Hoping for more support then.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

~continue~

The next few days of chat with C got lesser and lesser and could sensed that she got more and more sien with the way she replied. One sentence, 1 word. Could feel the changes in our daily chats.

That Saturday evening arrived and I was to meet up with HQ. Met her at Jurong East WestGate and we had our dinner there. Chat was normal as well. After dinner, we proceeded to have a walk in the building and walked over to JEM. I still remembered she wanted to buy sth for her camera as she was going Japan in 2 weeks time. But as we proceeded on to the date, could sensed that she was less and less interested.

I also kinda sien already.

Accompanied her to Courts and she asked the salesman some questions; bla bla bla, not available and saw her expression changed. Unhappy? Not sure but I was stunned.

We left about 9 plus that night and I sent her home, she lived near Su cos she got off at the same bus stop as her. As per my usual practice, asked her to send me a message when she got home, which she did. But after I replied; the msg stopped and somehow we didn’t continue chatting.

Well, some ppl can have the luck to up the other during the 1st Tinder date, but as for my past experiences; no such luck and apparently the dates all failed aft the 1st meetup and always the case where it’s the 1st and last time I saw that lady. Girls these days..... hur.....

In my next part. Shall describe how the text ended for my chats with C and HQ.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 06-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Thank you bro. Glad that you find my story nice

~continue~

Shall talk about how my conversation ended with C first.
The next day after my date with HQ, it was a Sunday and as usual, I texted C. She replied in a monotonous tone and subsequent messages took quite some time. How it ended? It ended on this same day when she replied a one word answer and I am so sien that I read and didn’t have the intention to reply any more. She also didn’t take the initiative to text me after that. No messages from her for the next 1 week plus.

Remember there was once I scrolled through my whatsapp messages, couldn’t see her profile pic and last seen suddenly, means she either blocked me of removed me from her contacts. Whatsapp has this setting whereby those people not in your contacts couldn’t see your last seen and your whatsapp profile pic until you add the person contact into your phone. So ya... most probably she removed me from her contact list.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

This part will be how my conversation ended with HQ.
So coincidence that this is also the same period as C.

The next day after my date with HQ, that Sunday, not a message from HQ. This particular Sunday was the one that my chat happened to end with C as well.
Come Monday...... evening I took the initiative to text HQ, asked her how was her day, she did replied.... exchanged a few messages and the last messages ended with me again.

1 week plus has passed and I rem she was supposed to fly to Japan for holiday on a Wednesday. I still remembered on Tuesday evening I took the initiative to text her and wish her well for her trip, bon voyage. She did replied and thank me; she added on that she forgotten to set her email outlook out of office auto reply.... bla bla bla bla.....also told me she will contact me once she reach Japan and post some nice pics for me to see...... bla bla bla

But as you all can predict; none of the messages or whatsoever pics came. We just ended our chat on that day. Superficial of her isn’t it? Made a promise and in the end she broke it. Revenge on C and HQ on the next part; but frankly, their sex appeal isn’t as appealing as YT. My 2 cents worth; in terms of looks and body.

P.S——- above encounters and meetup with the past ladies are all true. My past tinder dates and wechat nearby dates. Just that they ended the same way every time.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Bump up

As HQ was overseas in Japan, revenge will be on C 1st. Hence Ben went to find out her residence again and with our same operandi, I brought C to my bukit batok flat. This one no need guessed, confirmed not virgin lol.....

Pushed C onto the bed and french kissed her. She pulled away at 1st but I gave her that classic stare and she had no choice but to return my kisses. Deep down, I planned to have YT later, the feeling is different.

Soon, we stripped down to nothing and I was kissing and licking C down from her neck to her breasts, nipples, tummy and belly button, leaving a trail of saliva on her body. My bro got erected and I proceeded to pump and thrust her missionary style. The feeling really different as compared to having sex with YT.

Flipped C to doggy style while lying prone, slipped my bro back in again and proceeded to lick and smooch her back. Continued pumping and thrusting again. Soon, I felt hot and both of us started sweating. Not much feel to have sex with her and I decided to remain in this position.... argh argh argh orh orh

Piak
Piak
Piak
Orh
Argh orgh.

I quickened my pace and started thrusting faster and faster, sweating even more and some of my sweat even dripped onto C’s back. I continued to grip her waist, spanked her chubby butt, kneading on her sweaty breasts occasionally. Argh! I shouted and cummed deep into her. I then collapsed onto her sweaty body! Song!!! What a feeling.

I then got up and texted YT, asked her to make herself available later at night....I will come and fetch her to Bukit Batok. Tossed my phone aside and proceeded to cuddle C while caressing her body for round 2.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Continue....
Reminded myself to call Ben later in the evening, I need him here at my unit at night.

Intend to use C to the fullest during the day, before I have sex with YT at night.

Flipped C to lie prone and I proceeded to lick and smooch her sweaty back, all the while with the hidden pinhole camera still recording. Moments later, my little bro woke up and I proceeded to jam it into C's pussy. Argh! She shouted from the impact and I proceeded to lie on her back, fucking her in this same position while continuing to lick her back. I then sat on her butt and continued thrusting and pumping.... ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORGH ORGH
ARGH
ORGH
ORGH

Too lazy to change position as C's sexual appeal is like... so so.... no wow factor. Shoved my entire weight on her again while she was still lying prone and quickened my thrust.... ARGH ARGH..... as she moaned and screamed as well. I then slipped my hands underneath and knead her breasts, even her front body was sweat soaked. I continued to thrust quickly and minutes later I released another round of soldiers into her. She screamed. SONG!

I cuddled C's sweaty body and continued to knead her breasts to wake my bro up again for the 3rd round. Proceeded to lick and suck on her breasts and nipples. OW! Ouch! C screamed as I gave her some love bites on her breasts and neck. SONG AH!

Ready for the 3rd round again and I positioned my bro into her pussy. OUCH, OW! C exclaimed once again and I hissed at her: "That is for treating me this way after our 1st date". With that, I started to pump her furiously in missionary, changed and shoved my weight on her once more and biting random places of her body...... ARG ARGH SONG ARGH.... Continued with my thrust, with C gripping tightly to me, with her hands around my back and neck. What a shame the feel is different, which is why I am only going to use C during the day. Also decided that after today, I won't contact her again as I already have my 'revenge'....... Back to my thrusting and pumping.... ARGH ARGH, while lying on top of her, I slipped my hands underneath her butt, it was wet......

To be continued.......
Old 08-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My guessed is that it was her juice, and of course, mixed with sweat. Holding my hands on her butt. I continued to rock faster and faster on top of her. After some time, I felt my cum built up and I released my load deep into her pussy. Smelled her sweat and gave her some random bites on her sweaty body before telling her to wipe her sweat and we go for lunch 1st. I also need time to recover after having 3 rounds.

Wonder how many rounds I can do YT tonight. I forsee I would be shagged out.

C and I were once more in bed and I was cuddling her while getting my little bro hard again. Could smell the dried up sweat on her body as I only asked her to wipe with a towel.

Attacked her breasts and nipples, licked her neck and kiss all the way down south to her tummy and belly button.

Argh argh argh argh
Orgh
Orgh
Argh
Argh
Orgh

Had been pumping her for 45 mins but I have yet to release any cum yet. Am at the 4th round thou....Switched to standing doggy and continued while licking and smelling the sweat on her back, hoping to get turned on and cum.... but no..... pumped faster and faster. Thew C onto the bed and continued pumping her missionary style. No cum. Lied on top of her and smelled her sweat again, while licking her breasts.

Gave up, positioned my bro in between her breasts and rubbed back and forth. Minutes later, I can finally feel my cum building up and ejaculated with my dick in between her breasts.

Not much cum as I watched it flow downwards onto her neck.... leaving a trail. Shagged and I just slept faced down beside C.....
Old 08-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
purplemole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy updates bro! Please keep going
Old 08-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Woke up and saw C sitting naked and stoning on the bed; staring at blank space.
I just told her that I will be leaving for awhile, and that my friend will be buying dinner for her. I will be back again tonight.

With that, I showered, got dressed and left the house. Went downstairs to get my car.
Called Ben to come over to Bukit Batok to buy food and eat with C, she would be his for tonight. My plan... hur.... while I drove over to Woodlands to fetch YT.

After dinner with YT outside, it was already about 8 plus when we reached my house again. Went in.... the masterbed room was empty but it smelled of the sex that I had with C earlier in the day.

Told YT to wait in the masterbed room for me, while I stood outside another bedroom(locked)(There is another smaller bed there, single bed, as compared to the Queen size in the masterbed room) I could here moans and the familiar piaking sound.

After what seems like eternity, no more sound. Looked at my watch, 9 plus pm.... I knocked on the door: “Ben, open leh”....

Heard the door clicked and I went in.... familiar smell of sex....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1