The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice place to set up tent...
Old 07-02-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
lewjunhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!
Old 08-02-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Krissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too!
Old 09-02-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 2
------

That day was the best of times and worst of times, many a time I wanted to go back but family, dignity and many others kept me going back to the "garage". Alex had a business deal to do at a hill station in our neighboring country. As it was only for a month or two we left the kids with mother-in-law and the maid and we both went over.

I stretched my body and glanced towards the screaming alarm clock, 5.30 AM it's time to get up, lazily I reached for it and punched the stop button. The early morning sun was pouring in through the window and slowly slipped out of the bed. Without disturbing Alex, I quickly freshened up and before six o'clock was out of the house for my regular jogging.

Outside the small bungalow was a vast stretch of greenery as it was hill station, I loved the place which was full of forest all around and colonial style main building at the center. In front of the main building lies a large lush green field and on sides were many bungalows, all very far apart from one another. And Alex had rented one of them for the next two months.

I wore a tight-fitting track pants with matching top and tied the shoulder length hairs in a ponytail. Adjusting the headphones and tuning in my favorite music I started to run towards the fields.

I saw the usual people walking or jogging and greeted the uncles and aunties from neighborhood. Two rounds of the large field were enough for my regular exercise. I whisked past several people out for morning walk and even the grandpas couldn't help but stare at my rear view in those tight slacks. As I jogged, the back must have produced an exotic view with every step I took (I have posted a picture of my rear view, do you think it is shapely?). I had kept myself in a great shape with this daily routine but at times I am not confident if I still got meat around the waist.

As I finished jogging and reached home around quarter to seven and after relaxing a bit set about the daily routine. After the quick shower, prepared the tea and went into the bedroom.

"Rise and shine," I spoke cheerfully and kept the tea on the bedside table. Alex listened but feeling lazy he tried to ignore until I climbed on the bed and shook the wet hairs on his face. I thought being as a couple we would have more private space but it seems he was more interested in making money then me.

"Um... no... let me sleep," he murmured as the small drops of water splashed on his face. I giggled and some more drops of water sprinkled on his face. He opened his eyes and in mock anger he tried to grab me but I slipped away.

I went about preparing the breakfast while Alex got ready to go into the nearby town to meet his business partners. Once he gets into the mood of business, no one knows what time he will come back, most probably into the late night with heavy smell of alcohol. This is the time I was very alone and was free to do whatever. Mostly went for shopping to the city as the hill station had no shopping malls but mostly bungalows, mama shops and few offices, some residences and vast area of forests. The back of the forest area stretches far and I love to walk deep into the forest, all alone with my thoughts.

Today was no exception, I walked out of house and saw the gardener busy in the small garden of the bungalow. He was a boy named Adam (a foreign worker from one of the well known countries for workers), not more than twenty two years.

"Good Morning Madam," he greeted me while I walked by him.

"Good Morning Adam, what are you doing today," I queried.

"Just watering these plants and then will mow the lawn," he answered respectfully.

I nodded and walked towards the forest area. I wore my favorite long skirt with a top and carried just the keys of the house. I walked admiring the nature and soon the offices and the bungalows were left far behind and what was around was just tall trees and small bushes. The April sun was not hot and cool shade of the trees was chilling unlike our climate which hot, hotter and hottest the hill station was cooler. The cool breeze started to blow the skirt, the jungle was quite except for some occasional chirping of birds. I stepped behind a large tree and rested my back on the trunk.

My heart beat increased and I glanced around the place packed with trees and bushes limiting the sight to a few yards.

All memory of Tan Ah Kow came rushing back and I fumbled with the hook on the skirt and opened them letting the skirt fall to the feet. I was standing in middle of the jungle in just my small panty and top. With increasing excitement I stepped out of the bunched skirt and slowly pulled the top out and placed it over the skirt. A squirrel squeaked and after looking at me, ran from the top of the branch to the other side.

I felt aroused and my nipples were tout begging to be freed and that is exactly what I did, threw the bra over the rest of the clothes. The long and pointed boobs were standing proudly on my chest with nipples so erect that they started to give an itchy feeling. I grabbed one of my neh neh and massaged the erect nipple between the thumb and finger. The other hand pushed between my legs onto the wet pink jade which was starting to soak the panties. I quickly pulled it out of my slender legs and threw over the pile of clothes.

I Julie, a wife of a respected business man was standing nude in middle of the jungle. I understood the danger and the scandal it would cause, if someone found out but this was making it even more thrilling, risk makes it more exciting. I grabbed both my breasts and pulled the nipples hard.

I looked around and strained my ears to listen for any noises that would alert of anybody approaching, but heard none. I looked towards the pile of clothes then slowly walked ahead on the uneven grounds. As I moved farther from clothes the danger increased and so did the excitement. I reached behind bushes, far away from the pile of clothes. If someone happened to come by I will not able to get to the clothes immediately and will be caught totally nude, the thought itself increased the excitement. I slid down on the soft grass still massaging my neh neh and pinching the nipples. I moved one hand between my legs to touch the aching clit and a groan escaped.

I spread the legs wide as if opening up for Tan Ah Kow to get between them and fuck my brains out. The danger of being caught in such a state was making me horny, the only thought in my mind was 'If someone caught me lying spread eagle, all alone in the jungle, he will not let me go without fucking me.' and that thought made me shiver with excitement and I rubbed my clit vigorously.

To be continued....
Old 14-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, and what a sexy back view too!
Old 14-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FS14148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

Wow, really likes your adventures!
Old 15-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MikeHooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know what I'll do if I happen to see a naked girl fingering herself in the jungle
Old 15-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To give the story a different view, it moves from first person to third person.

Lying in the woods naked, she rubbed her pink jade imagining someone watching her and stroking his large penis.

She remembered the incident when she was travelling with her parents in a train to Europe. It was an overnight journey and she was wearing a knee-high skirt along with a t-shirt. The t-shirt was tight around her bust and the shape of her round boobs were producing a mouthwatering scene. She was busy reading a book when she noticed a man in the opposite seat was checking her out. He was a grown-up nerdy man in his forties and she noticed that he was surreptitiously glancing at her legs and breasts. Julie felt a chill run down her spine and she looked at her parents who were busy talking among themselves.

She checked herself and found that her skirt has ridden a bit over the knees as she sat on the seat with legs pulled up and folded. She innocently moved her legs a bit giving him a better glimpse of her thighs deep inside the skirt and from corner of her eyes she watched for his reaction. The man saw the movement of her legs and the delicate thighs exposed for a split second giving him deep view upto her black panties and then they were closed again, but still the skirt rode higher and he was mesmerized by the sight of her soft and creamy legs.

Julie saw awe on his face and felt the tingling sensation between her legs. She continued flipping pages of the book and in between opened and closed her legs giving him fleeting glimpses of her gorgeous thighs. At one point their eyes met and he smiled but she looked away. The game continued till it was time to sleep and Julie was on fire. Her parents went to sleep.

By this time, it was clear to the man that she was deliberately teasing him and the guy didn't mind the show, but he was getting greedy for more. He got up from his seat and signaled her to follow him as he walked towards the toilets. She now understood that he was asking her to come to the toilets at the end of the carriage and continue the show, maybe in the toilet. She felt scared at the prospect of being alone with him, but then the excitement overpowered her, the taboo nature of the act made her breath heavy. She peeked in the gallery and saw him standing at the far end. He signaled her to come to him when he saw her looking.

Hesitantly she got up and checked on her sleeping parents, when she was sure that they were fast asleep she walked down the aisle. Her heart started to beat hard as she reached the toilets.

"Why you called me," she whispered acting all innocent.

"I was not able to look at this beautiful body in the dark over there," he too whispered in a french accented English voice, "I want to see you properly."

Julie's face turned red and she looked down at the floor unable to meet his gaze. There was no one around and he slowly opened the door of the toilet. He held the door open and looked at her meaningfully.

"Come... here no one can disturb us," he whispered. Julie's was feeling excited and nervous at the same, however she hesitantly stepped in. He closed the door behind and they were cramped in the small space.

"Show me," his voice was barely audible.

Julie was trembling as she lifted her skirt and pulled it above her waist.

"Now the panty."

She shook her head.

"Please," he whispered, "you are so sexy... now don't hide yourself... I want to see all of you."

Her heart was beating so hard that she thought the sound could be heard by her sleeping parents. After he coaxed again she let go the skirt and put her thumbs in the elastic waist band. She pulled the panty down to her knees and then inched her skirt up to reveal the soft pink jade mound partly hidden in small pubic hairs.

"Ah... wow," he gasped as the pink jade came into view and Julie shut her eyes tightly. He looked fixedly at the swollen pink jade lips which were pressed tightly leaving a line between them and he was sure that he was looking at a virgin cunt. His cock twitched and was rock hard.

"le buste"

I asked what and then he repeated "the boobs."

Julie let the skirt fall and started to pull back the panty.

"No... no... leave it like that," he held the skirt up, "I want to see all of you."

"Leave it," she pulled the skirt out of his grip and looked alarmed.

"Ok... Ok... no problem... but I want to see you fully nude."

She relaxed a bit when he stepped back and then she held the skirt with one hand and with other pulled the t-shirt up. He waited patiently as she slowly revealed her slim and beautiful body. She finally pulled her bra above her boobs and he got the first glimpse of her pointed boobs and the erect nipples.

Julie felt very dirty in exposing to him completely.

He watched in amazement at the young beauty just two feet away and then he wanted more. He wanted to touch them, he wanted to squeeze them. With a single step he was onto her and placed a firm hand on her left boob and his other hand went around her waist pulling her tightly against him.

"No... no... leave me," she panicked and tried to move back but there was no space.

"You are amazing," he groaned while squeezing the tits, he didn't seem to listen to her protests and moved his hands over her body mauling her tits and ass.

Julie was terrified now and all her playfulness vanished, she never thought that if she is alone with him he will try to take advantage of her. She cursed

herself for being so foolish and literally started to fight him away.

He was in frenzy and the protests hardly have any effect on him. He had her pinned between him and the toilet wall and the pointed soft orbs on her chest

were repeatedly pumped and squeezed. He tried to kiss her on lips but as she violently shook her head he was only able to lick her cheeks.

"What!!!" suddenly he realized that she was crying and fighting with him for her dear life, "what are you doing," he looked puzzled.

"Leave me... let me go," she cried, tears flowing freely.

"Why!!! What is wrong!!!"

"Let me go... please... I don't want this."

"Ohh... common don't show the attitude now, I know you want this," he brushed aside her protests and once again tried to kiss her this time he managed to grab her lip in his mouth.

"Uggg... moo... uggg...' she tried to speak but her voice was muffled. Julie was now shit scared and tried her best to avoid him but met with little success,

his hands were now probing her cunt and spreading the lips.

"Don't worry... don't worry," he spoke in a hoarse voice and unzipped his pant.

"No... no... mummy," Julie started to howl as she realized that he was ready to fuck her, the cock rubbed between her legs.

"Shhhh... keep your voice down."

"Mummy," she howled louder.

"What are you doing... do you want to wake up the entire compartment," he tried to calm her, "I will be real slow you have no need to worry."

"No... no... leave me," she continued to fight him.

"Bitch," he tried to turn her around in order to take her from behind but he met with bitter fighting and shouting.

"What do you want," he was now a bit alarmed himself and feared someone might hear her, "Shhh calm down I am not doing anything."

As his grip loosened Julie quickly pulled her panty up and arranged her clothes while he looked at her in anger.

"Bitch... cunt," he vented his anger while she quickly opened the latch and ran out of the toilet. She almost ran to her seat and pulled the sheets over her as she sat in the corner, still panting.

The man didn't bother her after that and was gone early in the morning. The incident left Julie really scared and she promised herself never to do this again. For next one year, she never thought of exposing herself not even 'accidentally' but then slowly the incident started to fade in the memory and she was tempted again, however she was careful not to let herself into such a situation. Her exhibitionism remained 'accidental' and she never ventured further than that until she was married.

As she lay there thinking about the past, she rubbed her clit spreading her legs wide, her finger moved in circles occasionally slipping in the wet hole as slow moans escaped her mouth as she neared climax.

As Alex was discussing business he had little idea that his lovely wife was lying naked in the woods rubbing her pink jade.

Julie had maintained her figure by regular exercise on one hand and during dating & early years of marriage she was experimental in bed. Every other night she will have something new to do, she would do a strip tease for him. She will wear sexy lingerie (attached is one of the photos) and would make a show taking them off, she will do something or the other to spice up the things in bed and the result is sex, almost five times a week. Alex was often surprised at her energy and the enthusiasm she shows. But now lot of things had taken priority that he was getting less interested in Julie and hoping that
something would spice up his sex life, but he didn't know what or how.

Alex remembered an incident at a shoe store where Julie was trying a branded shoe and Alex was busy looking at the men's shoe. He was at some distance and saw his wife sitting on the stool bending forward adjusting the shoe and the salesman sitting on the floor in front of her. Suddenly he saw that the first two buttons of her blouse had come off and her breasts were visible to great depths. Even though he was at some distance but he can also clearly see the cleavage deep down. He looked at the salesman and found him staring at the site before him in an awe.

'Oh my god' he was rooted to his place and watched Julie who oblivious to everything, was busy fiddling with the shoe. It looked like she was presenting her delicious breasts on platter to the salesman. Alex was mesmerized and his first thought was for the salesman 'lucky bastard' then he thought of warning Julie. But before he could act he saw her straightening and adjusting her button on the blouse. Alex looked around to see if anyone else was watching but found none as the only other shopper, a lady and was facing away.

He found that his heartbeat increased and he was feeling aroused. Julie kept on trying different shoes and continued to expose her breasts to the ogling eyes of the salesman. Alex wanted to warn Julie but he was feeling aroused watching his innocent wife unknowingly expose herself in front of this man. The salesman was happily bringing shoes for her to try and enjoyed the view.

Alex never mention this to her as he felt ashamed of himself that he knowingly allowed to continue the show. Later in the night he was excited beyond control and even tried to bite her tits, it gave him added pleasure that the salesman could only drool over them while he can have them.

His train of thoughts were broken as the business partner brought him a peg of hibki.

To be continued....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1