The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

RTF for a session with 1608 , Ke KE ( former from 1425 )
She never fail to please me
The GFE is out of the world and more important is her eagerness to see a return client.
Frenching start the moment the door is close
It make you feel your trip back is all worth it

She is 24 , young sweet and innocent , bonking her is like bonking your JC or Poly classmate as she still has a bit of baby fat on the face .

Her face flushes red after my non stop trusting and her moaning is out of the world .
After , she start to feel shy.

PS : gals are piss off when guys keep asking them , have u orgasm or do you feel shiok .

The more you ask , the least they enjoy and want to finish the job and get out of the room
Old 05-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
RTF for a session with 1608 , Ke KE ( former from 1425 )

PS : gals are piss off when guys keep asking them , have u orgasm or do you feel shiok .

The more you ask , the least they enjoy and want to finish the job and get out of the room
Don't reveal all the secrets la. Let them continue to make a fool of themselves. 8 out of 10 think they are sex gods who make WLs cum and keep trying and trying not realising that the WL has never and will never cum. It's just torture.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Don't reveal all the secrets la. Let them continue to make a fool of themselves. 8 out of 10 think they are sex gods who make WLs cum and keep trying and trying not realising that the WL has never and will never cum. It's just torture.
I could not agree more
i think the both will enjoy the session if the GFE is genuine and the guys must spend time and effort to build up the GFE , like send sms , ask them out during their menses off etc .

If they bother to reply you , chat with you , then the chances is higher .
some WL told me , for guys they dont like , receiving the SMS from them is a chore also .
Old 05-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

RTF (2nd Bonk) Xing Xing of Hse 16W04. One of the BEST RTFs encountered.

I first bonked XX on 9 June 18, almost 4 months ago. I only FR a small paragragh on her, though she provided me good service with GFE. This was because she was a bit meaty at that time and just happened that i was not in the mood and could not FR a meaty WL on that particular day, lol.

She started work around early June 18. Long hair, sharp nose, b boobs, stands at 1.60m, 47 kg. She was about 53 kg 4 months ago. Now she is very much prettier and is attractive to me. She planned to trim another few kgs. She revealed that she will not eat any food, including fruits after 8 pm. I told her that if she could drop further, her business would be even better than the business now.

Plus Points :
1) Now she is pretty and attractive to me.

2) Could take my long pounding.Nett thrusted her about 45 mins and ejected. Thrusted her very furiously in the last one min plus. During the 1st bonk, i ejected at 27th min of thrusting as she hinted that she could not tolerate long pounding.
Today, I thrusted her on slow pace and pressed in with deep insertion. She said she enjoyed and love the deep insertion. She told me that she had checked with someone (whom she refused to reveal) at Hse 1431 and confirmed that i was a long duration piling beast. I asked her how come she was not afraid of me. She said i was good looking and was already attracted by me during the 1st bonk. I accepted with pleasure, ( doesnt matter it is true or not, esp after enlightened by Bro Joker, hahahaha (btw, ex-Anqi 16W15, ex-Linda 16W17, ex-YiNa 0819, and a few of WLs i bonked this year and others whom i couldnt remember off hand, had said the same thing to me). Bros, so sorry for being so 不要脸, lol.

3) Great GFE. Soft moan and being Tender to me.Treated me like being her beloved boyfriend. Again, ( like what i did to LuLu 1669), in missionary, i lip kissed her, nose touched nose, inhaled her breath from her nose, pumped her slowly and she hugged me with good feeling, SO NICE ..........

4) She frenched me deeply with tongue fight presex and during fuck session, with passion. During the previous bonk, she frenched me without tongue in contact.

5) very attentive, mild and tender, nice licking of my balls with eye contact.

6) Gave me her black G string sexy panty.

7) tight pussy for bonking. Very sextisfied. I had advised her to apply lubrication gel due to me long piling style and she took my advice. But it was still a tight cunt after applying, so nice to fuck.

Minus Point :
No minus point to me.

Gem of the Gems to me. Gave her a good tip. Will RTF till Balek China.

Last edited by DPOWER; 05-10-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Your FR is like writing about yourself and how great looking and good fuck you are...LOL.

But i enjoy reading it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
RTF (2nd Bonk) Xing Xing of Hse 16W04. One of the BEST RTFs encountered.

I first bonked XX on 9 June 18, almost 4 months ago. I only FR a small paragragh on her, though she provided me good service with GFE. This was because she was a bit meaty at that time and just happened that i was not in the mood and could not FR a meaty WL on that particular day, lol.

She started work around early June 18. Long hair, sharp nose, b boobs, stands at 1.60m, 47 kg. She was about 53 kg 4 months ago. Now she is very much prettier and is attractive to me. She planned to trim another few kgs. She revealed that she will not eat any food, including fruits after 8 pm. I told her that if she could drop further, her business would be even better than the business now.

Plus Points :
1) Now she is pretty and attractive to me.

2) Could take my long pounding.Nett thrusted her about 45 mins and ejected. Thrusted her very furiously in the last one min plus. During the 1st bonk, i ejected at 27th min of thrusting as she hinted that she could not tolerate long pounding.
Today, I thrusted her on slow pace and pressed in with deep insertion. She said she enjoyed and love the deep insertion. She told me that she had checked with someone (whom she refused to reveal) at Hse 1431 and confirmed that i was a long duration piling beast. I asked her how come she was not afraid of me. She said i was good looking and was already attracted by me during the 1st bonk. I accepted with pleasure, ( doesnt matter it is true or not, esp after enlightened by Bro Joker, hahahaha (btw, ex-Anqi 16W15, ex-Linda 16W17, ex-YiNa 0819, and a few of WLs i bonked this year and others whom i couldnt remember off hand, had said the same thing to me). Bros, so sorry for being so 不要脸, lol.

3) Great GFE. Soft moan and being Tender to me.Treated me like being her beloved boyfriend. Again, ( like what i did to LuLu 1669), in missionary, i lip kissed her, nose touched nose, inhaled her breath from her nose, pumped her slowly and she hugged me with good feeling, SO NICE ..........

4) She frenched me deeply with tongue fight presex and during fuck session, with passion. During the previous bonk, she frenched me without tongue in contact.

5) very attentive, mild and tender, nice licking of my balls with eye contact.

6) Gave me her black G string sexy panty.

7) tight pussy for bonking. Very sextisfied. I had advised her to apply lubrication gel due to me long piling style and she took my advice. But it was still a tight cunt after applying, so nice to fuck.

Minus Point :
No minus point to me.

Gem of the Gems to me. Gave her a good tip. Will RTF till Balek China.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Your FR is like writing about yourself and how great looking and good fuck you are...LOL.

But i enjoy reading it
This is authentic Power FR

Mine is Floppy FR
Old 06-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

But i enjoy reading it
Bro, in real world, i have no body to turn to in sharing my GL dark side tales.

My FRs were all authentic account of my experiences. There is no point i lie to myself because i will not enjoy reading them in reminiscent of my GL days beyond 2019, after i leave GL scene.

Only within the past 68 days, for two separate FRs, i didnt mention the additional bonuses i received during the 1st bonk (requested by WLs not to disclose).They admitted that was due to my charm. Bros, pls dont throw rotten eggs on me, hahahaha.

GL scene, dark side or not dark side .....i dont care, its still an interesting place for me to enjoy, to satisfy the lust for pretty faces, sexy body, the great satisfaction before, during and after orgasmic ejaculation, the sextisfied feeling due to flesh rubbing flesh, dick piling the cunt, tongue fight in frenching.

Time will come for each of us to leave the scene, but before that, i just want to fuck as many pretty girls as possible.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is authentic Power FR

Mine is Floppy FR
Bro, from your FRs, u are certainly very fit and not floppy, lol. The same is to your FR account
Old 06-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro, from your FRs, u are certainly very fit and not floppy, lol. The same is to your FR account
Is this the real FR

Is this just fantasy

Caught in a whorehouse

No escape from reality

Open my eyes

Look up to the ceiling and see

I'm just a poor man, I need a strong dick

Because I'm easy cum, easy soft

A little high, little low

Anyway the WL looks, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Old 06-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Bismilla no we will not let you go. Let him go.
Bismilla we will not let you go. Let him go.
Bismilla we will not let you go. Let me go.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Bismilla no we will not let you go. Let him go.
Bismilla we will not let you go. Let him go.
Bismilla we will not let you go. Let me go.
Ha Ha Ha...bro you love this song too

Up 18 Queens
Old 06-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this the real FR

Is this just fantasy

Caught in a whorehouse

No escape from reality

Open my eyes

Oh mamma mia mamma mia...!
Old 06-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is this the real FR

Is this just fantasy

Caught in a whorehouse

No escape from reality

Open my eyes

I am trying to fix your lyric into " Day O, Day O, daylight comes i just wan to go bonk" haha
Old 06-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Oh mamma mia mamma mia...!
MaMaMia...let me go
Old 06-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
I am trying to fix your lyric into " Day O, Day O, daylight comes i just wan to go bonk" haha

Mama, I just bonked a WL

Put a condom on my Joe

Thrust her pussy, now she is high

Mama, life had just begun

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mama, ooo

Didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1