The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post

The moral of the story is DO NOT be greedy.... heheheh.... if you are not greedy then you will not be cheated hhahaha....
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 26-04-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Well, that was because I was pick-pocketed once, and got sicked about these people. Since then, I told myself I must well give them some money so that these people would have money during their journey after theft. Hahaha...

Other than perfumes, wines and cheese, the next well known product from France is Pick-pocket.
Hahaha that's a good one!
Old 26-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@niac View Post
The counter staff was trying to teach me how to differentiate the real from the fake RMB. Up to now, I still very blur. The only thing I know is to feel the texture and see if the photo of "Mao Zedong" is blur or not?
Dont try to that......Its just difficult to master that.
There r too many versions of fake notes.....

We normally get our 100rmb bill fm the bank or money changers. Make sure we see the bills go thru the "money counter" that has the feature to screen out fake note is important....
If fm ATM....haha,,,,U just hv to trust the banks....

Other than that the chances of us obtaining the 100rmb bill is very limited....

Next..either we follow wat Bro Stark suggest...."mark" the bill which good money changers ll recommend us to so OR simply read our the last three digit of the bill numbers to whoever u hand the bill to....this is wat most service staff in GZ does.....

Pls be reminded that beside the taxi drivers n road side conmen using this trick...many "small tme" shop keepers in tourist prone districts also uses such trade for a living.

Hv fun but be alert all the time...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 26-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Next..either we follow wat Bro Stark suggest...."mark" the bill which good money changers ll recommend us to...
Let me know if any of you guys do come across marked "Tony Stark" or "Stark Industries" RMB bills. LOL.
Old 26-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Let me know if any of you guys do come across marked "Tony Stark" or "Stark Industries" RMB bills. LOL.
or with the adidas stamp on it ....
Old 26-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Mark any sign the holder wanted to.....like what u suggested but NOT similar to yr marking lah.....Hehe...

I normally put a "Nike" sign just on Mao's ear..hehe... If u cum across such a sign pls let me know....haha.....

Old 26-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Mark any sign the holder wanted to.....like what u suggested but NOT similar to yr marking lah.....Hehe...

I normally put a "Nike" sign just on Mao's ear..hehe... If u cum across such a sign pls let me know....haha.....
I just checked my wallet... got one note with "nike" sign but at the 100 (on top right), not at Mao's ear.... is that yours??? hahahaha...
The note serial number is SA16888871.... nice number... hahahha..
Old 27-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
I just checked my wallet... got one note with "nike" sign but at the 100 (on top right), not at Mao's ear.... is that yours??? hahahaha...
The note serial number is SA16888871.... nice number... hahahha..
Aiya....the "nike" marking is veri common and happen to be veri easy to mark, There shld be many people doing that..... I only marked one his ear...

I also dont take down series number....hehe....

Old 29-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May be the BOSS should make this thread sticky......
Old 30-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Excerpts from Bro SinoView ...KIDNAP

KIDNAP KIDNAP KIDNAP n ROBBERY IN CP

One of our bro called me this morning while I was in the office said that he was kidnapped in CP yesterday afternoon in broad day light......Almost similar to the kidnap saga experienced by the ABC in the other warning thread in this forum.

Let's this bro call this Bro K. He didnt read the "kidnap warning" in this forum. Reason is he said that the forum hv too much "tok cok" n thus difficult to find the facts n info for a guy like him who only get into the forum once or bi weekly.

Bro K was walking alone near the DVD shop opposite Virgin hotel when this young "mamasan" in her early 20s approached him. He followed her to the bu xing er jie aka Walking Street 2 behind Hua Ren which he thought was safe since the street is quite busy. Up they went to an aprt on the 3rd floor

Once inside the aprt. four men age around 20 were waiting. He was tied up in a chair and force to surrender all his belongings. After they took his cash, they forced him wif violence to review the pin number of the ATM n credit cards that was with him. K felt that the kidnappers though very aggressive but were quite new n inexperience as the rope they use to tie him up ll quite loosely done n weak. So he gave them some numbers fm the sky just to escape their beating.

That lady n one guy then wento the bank to withdraw the money while the other three were chatting away in the hall. K sensed the opportunity to escape after he managed to loosened up the rope. He ran toward the main hall n tried to open the door. He started shutting for help " 救命啊" at the top of his voice when he found that the door was locked. The three men ran toward him n held him back while K used all the strength banding on the door and shouting as loud as he can.

Very fortunate a man voice from outside was heard. Telling those in the aprt to open the doors. The three kidnappers tried to tell the man outside that they ll having fun but K's persistent shouts n screams managed to convince that it's more than just fun. Then the voice from outside called for the kidnappers to open the door or he ll called the police came......

After some verbal discussion, all of the sudden the three kidnappers opened the doors n made a dash for the stairs........

K then called the police 110 with the help of the gentleman outside who happened to be a security guard himself ( not sure if its for the same building). He was still in his uniform then. K thanked the good security man for saving his life.

Two policemen who were on petrol arrived within five minutes. Then follow up by another two more presuming fm the station. After listening to K the policemen search the aprt. They discovered a bag inside which there were four tablets which seems like sleeping pills and a mobile phone used the kidnappers to play music in order to hide the "happening" in the room.

On the way to the police station, a policeman told K that in the last "similar" case he hadndled, the Hk man lost 30,000rmb. K was lucky to lose only 3,000plus rmb.....

Brother here....pls be fully aware that such kidnap n robbery scams r veri real in DG probably due to the adverse effect of the economic crisis whereby the jobess rate is very high.

Not only money ll be lost, it can also be quite life threatening. Wat if one of the kidnappers panic n pushed a knife into the victim. That ll be a tragic ending........

K called me to inform bro here of his ordeal and to be aware of his mistake. Anyone who wish to hv more details can PM me. I ll forward K's email to him.

Have fun but be safe.....
Old 30-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Excerpts from Bro Hehfun ...
KIDNAP

The following two stories are what i saw from other sites.

Story 2

常平近3个月治安失控,不可輕視---------------------------
我一位長住常平香港朋友在9月初在cp汇美酒店旁跟拉客的姐姐去睇倉女,去到旁边小路一个小房 被三大漢持刀 大刧,被毒打到佢成身血,及迫交蜜碼,毒打歴時1小時,后見我朋友倒地不起,搶劫完棄出租房走 了,我朋友負 傷落街報警,公安來到查成幢出租屋找到屋主,屋主話出租係外判了比人承包,找到外判的人,就話 當日出租比一 女士沒登記身份証,收了1百元押金,

到10初我朋友發現那女人在美怡登摟下及對面大甲豆張路边拉客,好可能是重施故技,即电110 報警,接电話 的人話你有確實位罝再打來,我朋友一路監察住,不到5分中有一男人急速來到護送她離開。那他見 人都走左,冇 法啦。
其實我朋友分析,受害人可能不少,佢單野完了后冇公安再揾佢跟進,常平報紙又冇提。

好相信呢个团伙乃在美e登地下及對面联邦地下出沒揾港客做野,大家小心!

Story 3

Story 3 is similar as above.
A taiwanese was standing at the small 'little park' between Virgin hotel and Hui Mei hotel, where he was approached by a young mamasan.

The young mamasan asked if he is looking for girls and that her girls are young, pretty and will gave him a lower price.

She then brought the taiwanese to the alley beside Hui Hua hotel and up to a room. Not suspect there were 4 guys waiting to ambush him.
The taiwanese was release from the kidnappers after he gave up his money. He immediately made a police report after that.

The next day the taiwanese and his friend went back to the same place
(in front of Hui Mei hotel) and sure enough he saw the same mamasan standing there trying the same trick again.
The taiwanese called the 'gong an' (local police) and they manage to arrest the mamasan and her 2 accomplices.

The next day both the taiwanese quickly check out of their hotel and return back to taiwan.
Old 30-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hehfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is copied from a chinese website

CP假GTO借看雞擄人勒索事件簡單分析
本帖被 杜~賓 執行取消置頂操作(2009-04-23)

每次聽見有鄉親受傷害
心裡就覺得很不是滋味~痛心啊!
小弟寫魔請山速懶叫怕秋情桂梅...這些還可以
要我寫錯綜複雜的擄人勒索文小弟自認才殊學淺真的不敢舞文弄墨
又因身份問題怕寫出來也不具公信力
只能藉此偏幹盟公告區置頂文章"QQ對話"來提醒鄉親
無奈還是一直有鄉親受害
為了讓大家知道這個危險狀況只好獻醜了
希望鄉親看的懂更希望鄉親以及各地朋友不再有人受害

GTO = mamasan, papasan

假GTO借看雞之名擄人勒索事件
是何時出現在CP街頭的?
這...無從考察
據我所知最早案例發生在2007年4月
以下是綜合十幾個案例簡單介紹

★假GTO招客活動地點
在CP街頭的GTO是一股地方勢力
並不是隨便人都可以在這裡拉客
因此假GTO犯案活動地點大都在君悅與匯美中間的小公園
小公園前後左右都是假GTO經常出現找目標地點

★招攬被害人方式
假GTO招攬受害人的說詞大約就是
大學生.雙胞胎.剛下海.剛破處.一砲120.雙飛200.包葉300...
反正編的出來的就死命吹噓
只要能讓你跟她走就OK了

★犯案地點
之前所有案例都是發生在華潤附近民房
此次3月份第一次發生在好運後面民房
可見歹徒已經蔓延活動地點或者有新的團夥進入CP
到底有多少犯案地點不得而知

★犯案內容
當你進入挑雞現場(案發現場-民房)
你就會看到3~6個身強體壯
看起來像剛由鄉下來的大漢
手持鐵棒木棍尖刀...目前為止還沒發現槍械

★歹徒說詞
歹徒會先跟你聲明:
只是求財...合作一點不會傷人...如果不合作就會&%@*%#@...
你不是第一個也不是最後一個...今天你已經是第幾個了...
只能算你運氣不好...花個小錢買個平安...

★犯案特點
這些歹徒能經年累月在此犯案有以下幾個特點
1.每名被害人只拿一萬RMB左右
2.搜刮身上金飾名錶(手機只是暫時保管)
3.搜酒店住房時不會拿筆電.相機...等值錢東西
4.不會拿走證件機票(只會看證件以此來威脅你)
5.一定會留幾百塊現金讓你搭車去機場
6.幫您拍張照片留念

★放人時歹徒的最後警告
歹徒訓練有素過程中還會分黑臉跟白臉
當歹徒拿到錢後會發出嚴重警告
黑臉:如果報警會讓你到不了機場離不開大陸
白臉:勸你等一下出去後直接打包搭車去機場

以下敘述一件2008年底比較特別的案例
也是唯一一次我知道有報案處理並抓到歹徒的案例

被害人(以下簡稱A君)
A君是一個老嫖對CP很熟此次住好運酒店
吃完午飯從餐廳出來經過三角公園時
有個GTO過來搭訕
經驗老到的A君還是經不起誘惑~跟她走了
到了華潤附近一進民房就開始上演勒索戲碼

待A君回過神後臨危不亂告知歹徒
對大陸酒店的保險箱沒有信心
因此把房卡證件現金...都寄放在酒店前台
沒有信用卡沒有金融卡在大陸也沒熟人...
歹徒逼問要如何拿到房卡?
A君回答必須本人到前台核對簽名才能拿到
歹徒在沒辦法的情況下只搜走A君身上一千多RMB
但還是不放人
就這樣耗了一段時間
就在歹徒也想不出取錢方法時
剛好又有新的受害人被帶進來
為不影響勒索下位客人情況下
歹徒放走了A君

A君晚上參加混K收驚
席間把下午的遭遇說給在場的幾位混K鄉親知道
當場是幹聲四起罵聲連連...
隔天中午A君與昨晚混K認識的B君相約共用午餐
當兩人經過三角公園時...
A君突然發現昨天那個假GTO正在那裡招攬客人
A君馬上告知身旁B君說這女人就是昨天勒索事件的假GTO
A.B君兩人似乎都不敢相信假GTO竟然還敢在相同地方招攬受害人!!!
經過兩人商議後
兩人決定把假GTO架到公安局報案
就這樣在公安叔叔努力之下破獲此犯罪集團
除了假GTO外還抓到三名歹徒
A.B君兩人為免生事端
匆忙打包退房離開CP轉往其他地方
PS:雖然已經破獲此犯罪集團.但是同一地方擄人勒索事件還是繼續在發生

這種事情到處都有也時時在發生
並不是CP才有或是CP治安變差了
只是遇到的受害人都不願再提起傷心事
自認倒楣花錢消災更不敢報案
在台灣各大網站以及星馬論壇都有類似的文章

今天下午
特地請來3月26日擄人勒索事件被害鄉親見面
聽取整個歹徒犯案過程描述
深深感覺到被害人心靈受到很大創傷
更警覺到此次犯案手法跟華潤民房有些不同
在小弟鼓勵下這位老哥答應回台之後
會詳細將整個親身經歷案情向鄉親報告
以防止鄉親受害

True encounter of the victim

09.03.26﹣CP假GTO借看雞擄人勒索事件-被害人現身說法

受害人blacky6531大大 三月 30, 2009, 04:50:36 04 »發表於幹盟
30 Mar 2009

我就是被害人.........
本來是不想再說的
但是這種事假如常聽到別人應該比較能注意到
(就跟詐騙集團一樣假如常看新聞知道它們手法多多少少能注意到希望能再減少受害者)

事情就發生在一開始我們是要去洗頭的
突然有個漂亮的mm來搭訕
本來我們並不理她然後還是去洗頭
但是她居然就跟我們一起進去裡頭洗
然後就是說說笑笑之後
警戒心就有點降低了
然後她找我們去她房間
當時真的忘了自己在想什麼巴
其實我也看了不少網上的去大陸注意事項
每次都有提到
千萬不可到任何不認識的人房屋或是跟它走
但是還是忘了xd之後跟者她在小巷子亂走
我還問怎麼走這麼慢(哀怎麼沒警覺....)
之後走到一間公寓的最樓上
一進去人就進來了4個人1隻開山刀幾隻小刀
一進來就綁你這不用多少說真的就跟電視上演的一樣.......

一開始就喊價每個人4萬人民幣
沒錢不給走
而且你身上的錢都放在地上他沒拿
然後就是要你房間保險箱號碼
拿你的卡去房間拿錢(所以放保險箱也沒有用)

之後當然裝可憐裝
沒錢最好是這麼做
不然他要你找人匯錢到它戶頭
(我想既使你有錢也不要太阿殺力就給它因為不知道它會不會馬上漲價)
多少錢看你表演(不是表現喔跟你配合度好不好沒關係)
當然裝的像越少它一直會往下降(但是非必要千萬不要匯錢)
本來還拿東西要動刑(還好我朋友說不太痛)

然後
就是它們去你房間拿錢拿卡提錢
3人損失10幾萬臺幣
然後給你3千人民幣(散錢也給你它們只拿大鈔)
要你馬上離開之後送你出門坐車
臨走時
還跟你握手說有緣會再見的(我ㄟ幹你娘)
以上

1.假如你要自由行直接把注意事項寫在手上巴
2.發現貴重物品放的地方要改成能看到本人才拿的到的地方不然發生事情準備送人巴
3.房卡寄放櫃台(有沒有用不知道多多少少巴)
Old 30-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

CP 好运大酒店 ( Lucky Hotel )
kidnapped behind the hotel

查某 (hokkien: cha bo = girl)

請注意!CP好運後面發生"叫查某"擄人勒索案件
本帖被 杜~賓 執行取消置頂操作(2009-04-22)

昨天3月26日下午三點左右
我方鄉親三人因為看查某 (hokkien: cha bo = girl)
被歹徒騙入好運酒店後面一棟民房看查某
進屋後三人馬上被優勢武力控制住
除拿走身上現金財物
以及御信房卡進房搜索外
還要求匯款贖身
總計損失十幾萬台幣
三人被禁押長達六個多小時
匯款到帳才放人

鄉親三人礙於息事寧人沒有報警
這種事件一直在發生
本來是以華潤附近民房作案
現在連好運後面都有了
相信作案地點不止這兩個地方

另外可以確定的是
歹徒以台灣以及星馬朋友為主要作案目標
請鄉親以及星馬朋友提高警覺
Old 30-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

2007年4月21日po出這篇qq對話
到現在還是很多人貪小便宜被騙買到假手機
更多人因為看雞被搶
我知道的台灣鄉親就有十幾次案件
礙於面子沒讓人知道的還不知道有多少次

以下轉貼一位星馬朋友在cp的遭遇

各位大大好,我其實内心掙扎了很久,不知道要不要寫這篇文。這其實是個對到常平的救國兵團很重要的資訊,但 是我自己也犯了很多錯誤,所以感到很慚愧。不過,爲了大衆的利益,我還是得說出這個可怕的經驗。如果認爲我 犯錯的地方,請譴責吧。

兩天前,在中元街上的雲南面店吃完了午飯,想先到匯美sn走走。有個長腿的高妹問我要不要看靚女,我心裏猶 豫了一下,因爲今天本來是我的sn日,但是我還是很好奇地答應了,因爲這個高妹長得也蠻不錯,所以就跟了去 。我們不是往匯美後面的fl店走,而是往另一個方向走,進入一條隔壁是個兩層樓高的台灣餐廳的街,再轉入一 個住宅區。其實這不是不第一次跟媽咪走到住宅區了,所以我沒有很驚訝。儅我們到了一棟大住宅樓,她開了門, 然後走向4樓。由於先前的經驗,我還是覺得很正常,不過就覺得有一點奇怪。旁邊好像都沒有人。就連其它樓層 也沒有看到任何人。我們到了一閒房前,她開了門,可是,完全沒有看到任何mm,不過她說“進去吧,靚女在屋 子裏的另一閒房。”至從那次起,這個情節我在腦子裏重播了幾千次, 我多麽希望我那時可以感覺到有危險或者是可疑,但是,就是沒有。

我走了進去,這也是我的噩夢的開始。她把門快速的關上,也鎖了起來,隔壁房有3名大漢跑了出來。一個手拿鐵 錘,一個拿了支鐵棒,另一個還帶了貼指環式的武器。我慌了,第一個想法是他們會殺了我啊,所以我拼命的掙扎 和大叫。這就是一個很大的錯誤,他們馬上過來往我的頭上打。隔壁房又多一個人過來幫他們打。最後,我被一下 膝襲弄到我幾乎失去意識,掙扎也緩了,他們就用膠帶綁住我的腳踝。還好,我會說中文,就和他們道歉,說我不 會再反抗了。就這樣子,他們不再打了。血也從頭上不停的留下,把我一邊的衣服浸濕了。他們四個看起來是鄉下 干慣粗活兒的大漢,有一個看起來比較斯文。因爲我的反抗,他們都非常的生氣。我哀求他們說這是因爲我沒有遇 過類似的事,所以慌了。我這時已經是不知道哭成什麽樣子了,他們就比較釋懷,而說出他們的要求。“只要你合 作,我們不會傷害你,如果你不合作,我們就把你宰了!”

他們就翻了我的東西,拿走了我的錢包和手機,不過因爲我的手機很舊了,他們只是把裏面的電話卡拿出來,而把 手機放在一旁。我身上的2000rmb被拿走,不過我身上並沒有任何其他的東西,除了我的飯店的鑰匙。他們 馬上問,“你的房裏有什麽?”我那時已經比較鎮定了,我就回他們說沒有,心想他們可以自己去找,我是還有錢 在飯店裏,不過不在保險箱裏,是在行李箱裏的暗格裏。我的想法是,如果他們在保險箱裏什麽都找不到的話,他 們可能不會找到我的行李箱的錢,護照,銀行卡等。他們就這樣子去我飯店房裏找了。我頭部的流的血慢慢的停了 下來,開始比較沒有那麽暈了,顯示說我應該沒有腦震蕩,這讓我安心了點。不久后,到我房裏找東西的人打了電 話到這裡,說他們找到了一些錢和我的銀行卡。

下一輪噩夢即將開始,他們有了我的錢(大約8000RMB),但是還不滿足。他們的主要目的是要把受害者銀 行裏的錢拿光。他們對信用卡完全沒有興趣,他們不像俄羅斯人對網絡賣卡號有一手。不過,他們對我擁有的金融 卡(我有兩張美國銀行的金融卡)卻很有興趣。他們馬上很兇的問我密碼,我就很老實地和他們說需要到有VIS A的提款機上才可以領到錢。他們第一次拿不到錢,就連我也感到奇怪,但是他們恨不高興。帶頭的海威脅說要再 打我一頓,也狠狠地踢了我一腳。我那時哭著再度告訴他們密碼,也告訴他們一定要到有VISA標誌的提款機才 可以提到錢。在這當中,我很努力地和其中兩個看起來比較友善的聊起來,告訴他們我的家裏人啦,什麽的,希望 可以被放出去。但是,在這儅兒,又有人(香港人)被騙進來了,他們花了大概一個小時從他身上拿錢和卡的密碼 。

大約4點鐘,他們又跑到提款機去,可是還是拿不到我的錢,他們當然很生氣,那個帶頭的又威脅說要打我,可是 那兩個小弟就幫忙說話,說我可能說的是真的,就這樣子,盤問又過了一小時,而當中我也發誓說我不知道爲什麽 他們拿不到錢。其實,我真的是不知道,而我也很害怕他們會殺了我。終于,他們終于相信我說的是真的,而且, 他們從另一個人銀行戶口拿到錢也是有幫助到。大約晚上7點,他們就放了那個人,而他們也全部人都離開了房間 。我和另一個人趕快的解開自己的束縛,也出了那閒恐怖的房間。那時,我們兩個猛抽煙,而當時我的頭還有點流 血,另一位朋友就帶我到一家診所去止血。我當天回到了飯店,其實我非常怕,我很想馬上就走,可是我真的是太 累了,於是,我洗了澡,確保我鎖了門,就睡了。隔天,我就離開了常平。以下是我的觀察。

1. 這個是個很小的組織。他們自稱是一個很大的集團的一部分,但是我完全沒有看到他們和其他人有任何聯係。他們 完全不懂銀行的卡是怎麽操作的,就連支票戶頭也不知道,所以他們沒有辦法把我的錢領出來。鄉下人多數只是把 錢存進儲蓄戶頭,而我在那傢銀行卻只有支票戶頭,所以他們不會領。另一張花旗的卡不允許任何人從國外非花旗 的提款機提款。

2. 他們只是想拿到錢就快閃,如果我知道,我就不會慌了,也不會反抗。由於他們只是要錢,他們不會要留下任何首 尾的,除非他們知道你特別有錢,不過他們卻有說過他們曾經從幾個台灣老闆身上拿到好幾万RMB 。

3. 其實是有很多受害者的。在我和那兩位匪徒談話中,他們說有時他們一天會搶5個人,而且他們已經連續做了好幾 個月了。這就說了,外面應該已經有超過100名受害者,不過他們不找外國人(白人),只是找新馬,台灣,日 本,還有港仔。本來應該還有好幾個受害者的,可是那幾個人比較聰明,沒有踩過去,要不然,他們當天就更多收 穫了。

4. 他們都會留一些錢給受害者。比如,他們沒有拿手提電腦,也留了500RMB給我,他們應該是知道如果留點錢 的話,受害者報警的機會比較低,因爲他們可以搭車到附近的機場回家。

常到常平的救國團員們,我覺得這件事不是要我們不去常平玩,但是我絕對再也不會去一個我不熟悉的FL了。我 只會去那些我比較熟悉的FL(匯美,亞蘭那兒)還有SN。而且如果完全看不到MM,我也不會再隨便進任何地 方了。如果那些對FL熟悉的人,應該和FL老闆說一聲,這種行爲會對他們的生意造成很大的影響,很多人會不 敢去FL而只敢去SN或者k房。我覺得南粵的法治越來越差,我應該會有好一陣子不會過去了,我到現在還是會 覺得怕。希望各位不會遇到像我一樣的遭遇。
Old 30-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks bro...can you help to translate for our bros here who are not as proficient in mandarin :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1