The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
These kind of crimes happen often in Dongguan, Shenzhen and Zhuhai. Look at the no. of crime reports posted in the various China threads. Even happened to some samsters here. It's very real. Not like those half baked SPF Crime Watch stories. I myself got pickpocketed of S$900.00 in Zhuhai some months back. Big lesson learned.

When I see groups of obnoxious Singaporeans yakking away loudly in foreign airports, public places, etc. I just shake my head because it's a recipe for disaster. Obvious targets for criminals who prey on foreigners. Always ready to hunt you down. I travel alone mostly so I'm always on high alert when outdoors. Avoid conversations with strangers unless necessary.

Be careful of child pickpockets hanging along Zhuhai's LHL 步行街 . You've been warned!
Good points.. was at ZhuHai recently but not for cheonging. Stayed at the Yong Tong Hotel so did venture to LHL after MN, quite okie as I am not conspicious and speak with a chinese ascent.. dressed in Adidas too (hahaha) so no trouble..

Quite fun but sadly no action... prep for next time lah

Like stark said, low profile is the safe way to go...Dun brag and dun flaunt.

I totally ignored the begger aunties and went about my business..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These kind of crimes happen often in Dongguan, Shenzhen and Zhuhai. Look at the no. of crime reports posted in the various China threads. Even happened to some samsters here. It's very real. Not like those half baked SPF Crime Watch stories. I myself got pickpocketed of S$900.00 in Zhuhai some months back. Big lesson learned.

When I see groups of obnoxious Singaporeans yakking away loudly in foreign airports, public places, etc. I just shake my head because it's a recipe for disaster. Obvious targets for criminals who prey on foreigners. Always ready to hunt you down. I travel alone mostly so I'm always on high alert when outdoors. Avoid conversations with strangers unless necessary.

Be careful of child pickpockets hanging along Zhuhai's LHL 步行街 . You've been warned!
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Generally OK but I would not say you strictly do not follow anyone. Depends. If you have a larger group with you then your risk is reduced (not eliminated)

You may also need to bring more than 200 rmb out with you when you go KTV right?

Just be careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro asiancrazy,
thanks for sharing ur stories and experiences ...

indeed .. china is not a very safe place to move ard especially when u r alone ... there r probably millionss of jobless chinese when factories started closing down due to the finanical crisis thus created such situation ..

one need to be extra careful and alert when in china ...
always bear in mind that when an offer is too good to be true, it's not ..
and do not buy anything from ppl on the streets ..

normally it's a teenage gal that will approach u for money to buy bread or tkt to go home ... and if u notice, there will be a couple of teenage boys standing near her ...
i was approached by such grps in ZH and CP ...
i ignore them and walk away ... keeping alert on them and the surroundings just in case they do something ...
DO NOT STOP to listen to their stories .. just walk away ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Good points.. was at ZhuHai recently but not for cheonging. Stayed at the Yong Tong Hotel so did venture to LHL after MN, quite okie as I am not conspicious and speak with a chinese ascent.. dressed in Adidas too (hahaha) so no trouble..

Quite fun but sadly no action... prep for next time lah

Like stark said, low profile is the safe way to go...Dun brag and dun flaunt.

Hi bros,
Thank you for the good advice, here I want to add my experience to the pot.
I was in SZ recently, afternoon, when to the money changer to change some money for lunch with two local friends, as put my cell phone down to take out my wallet, two guys came from the right and guy from the left asking for the exchange rate.
As fast as they came they are gone. as I was paying attention on my belonging on me, that I forgot about my cell that was on the table.
Later I realize that is gone, went back to the money change and ask, and the girl told me that the three guys took my phone.
Very good trick, make you aware of my belonging and forget about my phone.
Please beware.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
m@niac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
So guys be extra careful especially handing over 100rmb bills, good ways is to remember the last 3 number. Which is practice by most restaurant in Guangzhou.
Cheers...
Thanks for the reminder. I was changing RMB at PPC. The counter staff was trying to teach me how to differentiate the real from the fake RMB. Up to now, I still very blur. The only thing I know is to feel the texture and see if the photo of "Mao Zedong" is blur or not?
Old 17-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
Guess in Guangzhou these incident is very common, just to share my experience, i was cheated with 2 100RMB notes in a Taxi ride.

So guys be extra careful especially handing over 100rmb bills, good ways is to remember the last 3 number. Which is practice by most restaurant in Guangzhou.
Theoretically it's sounds good to remember the last 3 numbers of a bill. However how often does an individual actually practice that habit? What I do is I mark all my bills (eg. Starks Industries ) so in case there's a dispute I can identify my bill. I only mark RMB bills as too many con jobs around.

Quote:
bro ... we have something in common ...
i was tricked exactly the same way when i was in ZH ...
Nevermind you're CASH KING. You can afford it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
They always carry a baby with them trying to seek your sympathy. Damn pesky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bros,
Thank you for the good advice, here I want to add my experience to the pot.
I was in SZ recently, afternoon, when to the money changer to change some money for lunch with two local friends, as put my cell phone down to take out my wallet, two guys came from the right and guy from the left asking for the exchange rate.

As fast as they came they are gone. as I was paying attention on my belonging on me, that I forgot about my cell that was on the table.
Later I realize that is gone, went back to the money change and ask, and the girl told me that the three guys took my phone.
Very good trick, make you aware of my belonging and forget about my phone.
Please beware.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Never leave your mobile phone on the table in public places.

Next time I'll stuff big stacks of hell notes and put them in a decoy pouch. Those who want to steal will be very sway. Give the pickpockets a big surprise! Hahaha.
Old 17-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@niac View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I was changing RMB at PPC. The counter staff was trying to teach me how to differentiate the real from the fake RMB. Up to now, I still very blur. The only thing I know is to feel the texture and see if the photo of "Mao Zedong" is blur or not?
read this thread for more information on fake rmb ....
Fake RMB
Old 17-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Next time I'll stuff big stacks of hell notes and put them in a decoy pouch. Those who want to steal will be very sway. Give the pickpockets a big surprise! Hahaha.
That is exactly what I did whenever I went to Paris.

Once, the pouch was pick-pocket when I was in a jam-packed subway statiton. The next day when I was in the same station, I saw some hell-notes around the station. Hahaha.....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 17-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

bros, would like to share with you guys on an encounter I have last week in Zhuhai.
Was pulling my luggage in the underground mall in zhuhai towards the basement 2 bus station, when a packet of money fell from the pocket of a man walking in front of me. It was a stack of USD, sealed in a transperant ziplock bag. Immediately a man walking beside me, picked it up, quickly hide the money in his own pocket. However, he made sure I saw the entire incident and signalled to me to keep quiet about it. However, his acting skills was so lousy that I immediately felt sth wrong. If im not wrong, i think the next step he would take is to ask me to a corner to split the money, and gave him rmb for the usd. So i just wave no to him, and gave him the expressions that I knoe the 2 of them are together in this, and carried on walking. After a few steps, I turned back and look and saw the 2 chatting and bioing other victims.
I not sure how it works, but i tink if you are greedy and wanted to spilt the money, he would offer u the whole packet of 'fake' usd asking renminbi in return.

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 18-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
That is exactly what I did whenever I went to Paris.

Once, the pouch was pick-pocket when I was in a jam-packed subway statiton. The next day when I was in the same station, I saw some hell-notes around the station. Hahaha.....
Hahaha you actually did that! Kudos to you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
bros, would like to share with you guys on an encounter I have last week in Zhuhai.
Was pulling my luggage in the underground mall in zhuhai towards the basement 2 bus station, when a packet of money fell from the pocket of a man walking in front of me. It was a stack of USD, sealed in a transperant ziplock bag. Immediately a man walking beside me, picked it up, quickly hide the money in his own pocket. However, he made sure I saw the entire incident and signalled to me to keep quiet about it. However, his acting skills was so lousy that I immediately felt sth wrong. If im not wrong, i think the next step he would take is to ask me to a corner to split the money, and gave him rmb for the usd. So i just wave no to him, and gave him the expressions that I knoe the 2 of them are together in this, and carried on walking. After a few steps, I turned back and look and saw the 2 chatting and bioing other victims.
I not sure how it works, but i tink if you are greedy and wanted to spilt the money, he would offer u the whole packet of 'fake' usd asking renminbi in return.
These China men never cease to amaze me with their scam creativity.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
These China men never cease to amaze me with their scam creativity.
one cannot imagine if these ppl were to use their talent into something useful ... what they would have done for their and the world ...
Old 18-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha you actually did that! Kudos to you bro!
Well, that was because I was pick-pocketed once, and got sicked about these people. Since then, I told myself I must well give them some money so that these people would have money during their journey after theft. Hahaha...

Other than perfumes, wines and cheese, the next well known product from France is Pick-pocket.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Well, that was because I was pick-pocketed once, and got sicked about these people. Since then, I told myself I must well give them some money so that these people would have money during their journey after theft. Hahaha...

Other than perfumes, wines and cheese, the next well known product from France is Pick-pocket.
yes i got the same feeling with you
knn , sick on it theese guys
Old 18-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
Ella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
yes i got the same feeling with you
knn , sick on it theese guys
How I wish to have those poison powder that u see in martial drama serial, put on my $$ any any pick pockets touch it, their hands will start to rot
Old 18-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
How I wish to have those poison powder that u see in martial drama serial, put on my $$ any any pick pockets touch it, their hands will start to rot
... ... that's kinda cruel ....

i like the part when they open up the baggage and it expolde with all the ink and powder onto their face, hands and body and it cannot be washed off easliy ...
then the whole world will know what happen to them ...
Old 18-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post

Yo bro... i have encountered the same scene in ZH last year... it is near to Gongbei border too... happened when I just came out from Gongbei border walking towards LHL... and the same thing happened.. one packet of USD fell out from one man pocket and the man behind picked it up... hahhaha the same thing... he also signal me and make sure I saw the whole thing/// I just continued to walk, did not border him hahahha.... damn damn...

The moral of the story is DO NOT be greedy.... heheheh.... if you are not greedy then you will not be cheated hhahaha....
Old 18-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
for all bros ... DO NOT BE COMPLACENT ....
CARELESS AND YOU WILL BE CASHLESS

Yes yes... this is real... I have witnessed this 3-4 times in CA downtown.... 新疆 people (looked a bit like kuai lo type or white people)... they use kids to picket pocket the victim.... be careful in CA town.... cheers..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1