The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2006, 04:14 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I have temp changed my avatar for the spurs fans here, sui boh?
Old 07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I have temp changed my avatar for the spurs fans here, sui boh?
this pic shows martin jol with a lush turf on his head

sui leh...
Old 08-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

thanks to bro DK for a great link, lets go down memory (white hart) lane for a salute.

Steve Archibald joined Spurs from Scottish champions Aberdeen in May 1980. The transfer fee of £800, 000 was then a record between English and Scottish clubs. The Scottish under-23 international immediately formed a prolific goal scoring partnership with Garth Crooks, who had signed the previous month. The forward's debut came in a 2-0 home win over Nottingham Forest in the opening game of the 1980-81 season, with his first goal for Spurs coming in the next match, a thrilling 4-3 win at Crystal Palace. In January the Spurs number 8 was the toast of White Hart Lane when he scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Arsenal. The Blond-haired forward hit a total of 25 league and cup goals in his first season in London. Three of these came in F.A. Cup competition, including the opener in 2-2 draw with Wolves in the semi-final. Archibald won his first medal with Spurs in their 3-2 F.A. Cup final replay victory over Manchester City.

In 1982-83 Steve Archibald finished top scorer for Spurs in the league, with 11 goals. Although Archibald failed to get on the score sheet he was in the Spurs side that crushed Arsenal 5-0 at White Hart Lane in April. The following season was to be Steve Archibald's last at Spurs. He was involved in a dispute with his manager Keith Burkinshaw and although keeping his place in the side, the pair hardly spoke. Spurs finished 8th in Division 1 and were knocked out of both cups in the early stages. Steve netted 21 times in the league, including doubles against Wolves, Luton Town, Sunderland and Arsenal. On the domestic front Spurs had struggled to find any kind of form, but in Europe it was a different story. In the UEFA Cup campaign Archibald hit 5 of Spurs goals in the run up to their nailbiting penalty shoot-out victory over Anderlecht in the final. It brought his seasonal tally to 28 goals, the best in his Spurs career. In August 1984, after appearing 189 times for Spurs and scoring 78 goals, Steve Archibald was transferred to Barcelona for £1, 150, 000.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
thanks to bro DK for a great link, lets go down memory (white hart) lane for a salute.
U are welcome bro, no wonder today never see u online.. I can spend hours looking back the history too, especially search for players in my times... yeah, great memory appear one by one.

PS: Nice story.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
U are welcome bro, no wonder today never see u online.. I can spend hours looking back the history too, especially search for players in my times... yeah, great memory appear one by one.

PS: Nice story.
yeah bro, i cant get enough of it, and the old pics look great. this is my biggest hero - Garth Crooks. whenever he was playing, nobody touch the tv.

1980-1985

POSITION
Forward

DATE OF BIRTH
Monday, 10th March 1958

PLACE OF BIRTH
S t o k e-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England

DEBUT
Saturday, 16th August 1980 scoring in a 2-0 win at home to Nottingham Forest (Aged: 22)

CLUB CAREER
121 League apps (+4 as sub), 48 goals
Old 08-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

Sir Alex Ferguson Was Set For Spurs

According to the Daily Mail Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson shook hands on a deal with Tottenham chairman Irving Scholar in March 1984 to join as manager the following summer.

Keith Burkinshaw had told the board he would be resigning at the end of the season and Fergie was lined up to take his place but the Scot changed his mind 10 days before the announcement was planned to be made.

Scholar wrote in his book, Behind Closed Doors: 'Keith Burkinshaw didn't want to continue after the end of the season and I had been talking to Alex Ferguson. These conversations had reached the point of agreeing personal terms and we shook hands on a deal. However, he had second thoughts about the matter and decided not to accept my offer.'

'He had a father-son relationship with the Aberdeen chairman and I think, on reflection, he felt he would be letting him down if he left.'

Instead of Fergie, Spurs ended up with Peter Shreeves who lasted just two years.

Interesting revelation!
Old 08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Repeated post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp
Sir Alex Ferguson Was Set For Spurs

According to the Daily Mail Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson shook hands on a deal with Tottenham chairman Irving Scholar in March 1984 to join as manager the following summer.
wow man... we could have roy keane and cantona being spurs legends if fergie didnt change his mind...
Old 14-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

Reading 3
Spurs 1
(played on 12-nov-2006)

whipped by the whipping boys.

espn
Reading's run of five consecutive defeats came to an end with a 3-1 victory over Tottenham inspired by midfielder Steve Sidwell.

Another defeat looked probable for the hosts when Robbie Keane gave Spurs the lead from the penalty spot at the Madejski Stadium, but Steve Coppell's side were ahead by half-time in front of a record attendance of 24,110 at the ground.

Nicky Shorey drilled in a leveller after 38 minutes and Sidwell finished from close range, before Kevin Doyle wrapped up the points late on.

It capped a fine performance from Sidwell, who dominated the midfield with his energy and accurate distribution, bringing to an end Spurs' 10-match unbeaten run.
Old 14-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

Bro

There are rumours that Jol is looking to strengthen the left midfield of your club. The name Kieran Richardson pops up and Jol may pay 5million pounds for him.

Hopefully the deal goes through.

Many of us dont like him at Old Trafford and pray Jol will help us.
Old 15-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro

There are rumours that Jol is looking to strengthen the left midfield of your club. The name Kieran Richardson pops up and Jol may pay 5million pounds for him.

Hopefully the deal goes through.

Many of us dont like him at Old Trafford and pray Jol will help us.
hahaha bro, so even the biggest clubs got some trash to throw out in every transfer window. if jol signs richardson, i probably "disown" him. but if he signs dyer from newcastle or joe cole, yeah thats taking a big step forward.
Old 15-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
hahaha bro, so even the biggest clubs got some trash to throw out in every transfer window. if jol signs richardson, i probably "disown" him. but if he signs dyer from newcastle or joe cole, yeah thats taking a big step forward.

Yeah, true in a way....the bigger the club, the more trash they have.

Erm...Richardson is no trash (yet) ...A couple of millions from Jol will definitely make Sir Alex rub his hands and grin.

Not to throw cold water yah? Unlikely Chelsea will let Joe Cole leave.

Kieron Dyer? Although this Kieron is better than other Kieran. But he spends too much time with the physio. So Richardson represents a better investment. (Lai lah....chin chye lah...5million is a leh long sale for England international.) Spurs still make money from the 18.6million we paid for Carrick.
Old 15-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Not to throw cold water yah? Unlikely Chelsea will let Joe Cole leave.

Kieron Dyer? Although this Kieron is better than other Kieran. But he spends too much time with the physio. So Richardson represents a better investment. (Lai lah....chin chye lah...5million is a leh long sale for England international.) Spurs still make money from the 18.6million we paid for Carrick.
joe cole wont wanna leave chel$ea too. i expected great things from dyer, so deadly on the wings and showed so much nerves of steel in front of goal that he played centre forward behind shearer on many occasions. he could be spurs' next garth crooks if you ask me.

but newcastle's injury woes have been quite legendary in recent years, and dyer is another big young name that faded away. i read somewhere he's gonna be back soon.

18.6m for carrick is a steal, my dear friend. he will be worth double that amount if he stayed on in spurs for another season...
Old 15-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

this week we pay tribute to monsieur David Ginola.
speed, looks, and a very venomous left foot.

1997-2000

POSITION
Left Winger

DATE OF BIRTH
Wednesday, 25th January 1967

PLACE OF BIRTH
Gassin, Cote d'Azur, France

DEBUT
Sunday, 10th August 1997 in a 2-0 defeat at home to Manchester United (Aged: 30)

CLUB CAREER
100 League apps, 12 goals

next week, we bow before a player who was at the lane for more than a decade. a player who was said to be the most talented midfielder of his time - Glenn Hoddle.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
next week, we bow before a player who was at the lane for more than a decade. a player who was said to be the most talented midfielder of his time - Glenn Hoddle.
Can we have Gary Mabbutt the following week?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1