The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Planning my 1st trip down to Chiangmai probably during Christmas period.

1) Can anyone advise if it will be very cold during that period? Need to prepare some warm clothes in case it gets too cold over there.

2) Will it be raining everyday and night there during end december period?

3) Any good recommendation of hotels that are near shopping centres and pubs/discos? Budget range from 1,500 Baht - 2,000 Baht per night.

Thanks for all your replies!
1) Weather cool just need a normal jacket will do, unless you rent motorbike to ride at night then will be cold.

2) December usually not raining, nice cool weather nice for warm warm party on the bed with thick blanket on

3) If is your first trip better to stay around night market Thaphae gate area, Amora hotel is ok and think is within your budget, check agoda to see again.

Any more question feel free to ask but dun forget to up me your point ya....

Last edited by Happyman007; 02-11-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007

Any more question feel free to ask but dun forget to up me your point ya....
Thanks for your replies! Upzzz you for the good info.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Agree with Happyman007 that Dec good for "blanket party" with Chiangmai puying (not army buddies hor).
I just got solid massage, real skillful JG, super french lesson and sweaty luv making from a Chiangmai woman working in BKK MP.
She looks like a darker skinned version of YingLuck...sibeh steam siah.
In case you curious, NOK from ThongLor2.
I think i need to pcc , steam liao...knn kena influence by PleasePCC.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..my 1st trip down to Chiangmai probably during Christmas period.Any good recommendation of hotels that are near shopping centres and pubs/discos? Budget range from 1,500 Baht - 2,000 Baht per night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
...your first trip better to stay around night market Thaphae gate area, Amora hotel is ok and think is within your budget, check agoda to see again.p
Amora is a ok choice, within budget and short walking distance to Tapae gate -pubs, makan etc. Accessible, on main road next to moat. Used to have a small beer garden with footy in xmas new year period. Imho, way better than the old Rainin Lodge (popular with Angmohs).

Just beware that new year period is high season, so rates will go up and wise to book earlier on.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang

Just beware that new year period is high season, so rates will go up and wise to book earlier on.
Thanks for the advice!
Will certainly monitor the rates of air tickets and hotels.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your replies! Upzzz you for the good info.
return your up

Few more hotel in night market area is ok but will be above your 200 baht budget for this high season, I check previously in Agoda and found Amora still below 2k baht, that's why i recommend Amora.

If you can ride a bike and rent bike to move around, then u can stay any hotel that is further, nicer and cheaper....easy to ride bike in CM and year end will be nice weather, no rain.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

If you can ride a bike and rent bike to move around, then u can stay any hotel that is further, nicer and cheaper....easy to ride bike in CM and year end will be nice weather, no rain.
I prefer the pooying to ride bike and I sit behind her instead.
It will be better for me to hug her from behind.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Got a PM........

"Hi Bro,

May I ask if you are familiar with Chiangmai?
I nv been there before.
Business trip in Dec.
Can recommend the following?
- Soapy massage (Like nataree)
- Overnite FL

Thank you"

Think this kind of question no need to PM lah, I not OKT, not stealth agent and nothing to hide so why not ask openly in forum so others can also know.

Soapy is not like nataree at all, have some in CM but quality and quantity is like 10 or 20% of Bangkok.

Overnite FL can find in agogo bar, also is like 10-20% of Bangkok for quality and quantity, so CM is not a place to cheong. And if you really need to be in CM, lower your standard and you will be a happy man.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero;1378$$$$
I prefer the pooying to ride bike and I sit behind her instead.
It will be better for me to hug her from behind.
This kind of motosai driver is high-so type, you got to pay 4000-5000 baht a day for the rental of bike cum driver, compare to 150-200 baht for just the bike

Anyway hope u enjoy your CM trip.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
This kind of motosai driver is high-so type, you got to pay 4000-5000 baht a day for the rental of bike cum driver, compare to 150-200 baht for just the bike

Anyway hope u enjoy your CM trip.
Thanks!
Hope to enjoy my 'virgin' Chiangmai trip coming Christmas.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, heading to CM in a weeks time... thought maybe can whack some puyings in CM... then read, most of u say bo dun have LOL... I personally enjoy MP, or natree style, choose girl go in room....

I will be head to Pai and Mae Hon Son also, but i guess those areas are even more... hard to find than CM?

And yes, virgin trip,
Old 21-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Lol, heading to CM in a weeks time... thought maybe can whack some puyings in CM... then read, most of u say bo dun have LOL... I personally enjoy MP, or natree style, choose girl go in room....

I will be head to Pai and Mae Hon Son also, but i guess those areas are even more... hard to find than CM?

And yes, virgin trip,
Have lah, just reduce your expectation and don't compare those standard in Bkk with CM.........and you will be a happy man with lower price. Pai and MHS will be cold now, bring a jacket with you, ask the local there maybe you can find some kampong ayam.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Have lah, just reduce your expectation and don't compare those standard in Bkk with CM.........and you will be a happy man with lower price.
Expectations must be lowered by 50% if compared with Bangkok.

Chiang Mai is more of a laid back city for long stays and then go for some cheonging on the side once or twice a week.
This is my way of enjoying long vacations.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Hmm im willing to try the cm scene, if not just to see how bad can it be? Haha

Is there any place to recommend to start hunting?

Bro pai mhs got kampung ayam de meh? I tot so ulu place dun have one? Hahaha
Old 26-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

I digged the net and the most common place is sayuri...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1