The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I am very sorry to hear from Bai Mu Dan that ACE is now closed and even the girls there also moved out to seek other pastures , wonder how long will this last seems so serious this time, well the wind blowers just want to blow n suck out some oil ($$) from the girls thats all, maybe ace will reopen next time ? but dont know when?

Not to worry my dear bros, My Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan comes to the rescue!

Bai Mu Dan was formerly from ACE building, she still keep in touch with friends there, just that because she intend to stay in KL for long term basis, and also becuase wind always blow there, my Dear Mongolian D cup Gymnast Sex Goddes Bai Mu Dan rent a condo very near ace building .

My Goddess is so kind and compassionate, she empathizes with fellow bros because it is really very disappointing when wind blows at ace, run over there hungry and in the end 喝西北风 drink northwest wind(means go on wild goose chase or simply end up with nothing eat wind)! but good thing about ace of course is u get to go there anytime open 24/7 and get a budget fast fast chop chop express fuck. well, Bai Mu Dan understands that many bros 喝西北风 northwest wind, so she shift to a condo nearby and do ecommerce call her n make appointment type.

she keep in touch with ace bros who r reg customers n once got wind there , now there will be a backup plan which is to call Bai Mu Dan and thats how she saves the day. got wind no chance to have fun at ace? dont worry, chant Bai Mu Dan Goddess mantra(contact number) and u will receive slavation n nirvana orgasmic enlightenment!

Bai Mu Dan is also very eager and compassionate to save new bros who dont know about her, so now her altars and idol 神像神坛 is ubiquitous , i type her name and kl in google crystal ball n gaze .. out my goddess mantra n images appear!
[IMG][/IMG]
well , I also practising Bai Mu Dan 法门dharma teachings n not only practise karma sutra gymnastic acrobatic kungfu sex with her, i also learnt to be kind compassionate n altruistic n vow to help all bros here, i empathize with u all n understand how it feels when northwest wind blow at ace, come all the way nothing, dont worry now u know the Goddess to worship, My Dear Bai Mu Dan is now my only faith i only believe in her..
Old 18-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she even bought massage table n yoga ball to serve bros better just like wang li dan ni service in movie yi lu xiang xi, Bai Mu Dan look much better than wang li dan ni and service also better than wang li dan ni. anywany wang li dan ni went plastic surgery for both face n boobs,
Bai Mu Dan is Natural Beauty
This is the heavenly massage table:

and of course the good old yoga ball:

massage and gymnast sex positions yoga ball all free included in her package , u see , so good
bros no more worries , come seek shelter from wind here @ Bai Mu Dan haven
Old 18-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

And the most accomadating and difficult gymnast sex positions with free sexy erotic lap dance before sex:

一马平川,飞跃银河

仙女飞天

顛鸞倒鳳 gymnast 69

she even bought extremely creative n sexy lingerie from adult shop as a free appetiser.
Old 18-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

For My Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan heavenly abode, it seemed quite hard for me to ascend at first , but after researching , i was enlightened on the path up to her realm by LRT.
Let me enlighten fellow bros on the pursuit to enlightenment at Bai Mu Dan heavenly realm:
I take LRT and stop at Maluri Station. the nearest most obvious landmark is Jusco Taman Maluri Shopping Centre. northwest of it is police centre Polis Cheras. I will always walk past Jusco and Polis Cheras and keep walking straight up Northwest Jalan Peel Road
at the end of the road will be Plaza 393 Aeon Big Cheras which is my destination.
I walk fast as I am immortal Lvdongbin got practise Qing Gong so I take around 15-20minutes to get there from Maluri station.
For most bros should be 20-30minutes.
I take this route from Maluri as I think it is the simplest route and Maluri LRT is the best station or i should say favourite station because got Jusco Taman Maluri Shopping Centre . I go there to buy my favourite Chinese Baijiu 二锅头 lol ( i am the drunken immortal Lvdongbin!)
Plaza 393 aeon big also not bad, last time was carrefour, but the things there quite nice , i go there buy my fave grocery like korean soup base kimchi n korean instant noodles. Opposite aeon big is a Indian restaurant, not bad also and got free wifi there somemore. I love Indian food i always go there buy something also.

Bai Mu Dan Heavenly abode is Truly Divine , though a bit further but worth the effort, think of it this way, it is very thoughtful n compassionate of my dear divine goddess bai mu dan who wanna save bros at ace. she used to be there and saw this need to creat a safe have, an oasis. this serves as an emergency stop for bros who freq ace but dont know where to go when wind blows. so just walk a few streets downtown and Voila!
山穷水尽疑无路 柳暗花明又一村

Here is the map:

Looking at the map closely at the northwest is pudu, actually Cheras is nighbouring with Pudu. Bai Mu Dan realm is just southeast of ACE
Another alternative route from LRT to Plaza 393 especially bros who r familiar with going to ACE from pudu LRT is walk past ACE which is at Jalan Pasar Baharu and then walk past Jalan Gajah on to Jalan Peel straight to Plaza 393.
around 10-20min walk from ace, 20-30 min walk from Pudu LRT

Bros, feel free to ask me any questions, I am more than willing to help !
Old 18-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Oh man, not again with this spamming!

[QUOTE=ChinggisKhaan;12315415]For My Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan heavenly abode, it seemed quite hard for me to ascend at first , but after researching , i was enlightened on the path up to her realm by LRT.
Let me enlighten fellow bros on the pursuit to enlightenment at Bai Mu Dan heavenly realm:
Old 20-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I am so happy to announce heavenly news to Bai Mu Dan followers on pilgrimage :
My Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan will serve all pilgrims who have ascended to Bai Mu Dan heavenly realm Heavenly Dew and Heavenly Delights to relieve them of all worldlt sufferings such as thirst and hunger .. and also.. sexual desire!!

Please enjoy my dear pilgrims , we know the journey of life is not easy, now is time to sow your fruits of labour and attain NIRVANA and ORGASMIC ENLIGHTENMENT!!
Old 21-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post

massage and gymnast sex positions yoga ball all free included in her package , u see , so good
Why wearing underwear? How to fu*k with underwear on?
Old 23-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Winter Solstice 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
wah... you two want like meh?
Just had my Tong Yuen for Winter Solstice.
How many have you eaten today?

Old 23-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Winter Solstice 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Just had my Tong Yuen for Winter Solstice.
How many have you eaten today?

like this also can ar?

saas<----Next!
Old 23-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Fear Not!!!
If Bai Mun Dan not your taste, then do as below

ACE is not dead yet!!
Still alive if you know the "korek korek" password.
Saw bunch of banglas taking lifts up and hang around to hopefully notice which apartment still doing takeaway
Timing also important

If not, there always Sup Chin to wash eye and little bro to start excited.
Or Famous Pond 9 as taikor sengseng named it.

saas<----Next!
Old 23-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Memories of last 2 Saturday prompt me to wake up suddenly at 5am,
So have a quick shower and drive down to SOS to check out Pond 9 as sengseng call it.

i purposely drive thru the "Jalan Pond" and 6C6C left and right and park at SOS car park.
As i walk towards to the playground, a PRC Yuan Yuan stop me and i ask where is Siow Yin whom i adored after the previous sex-cercise.
She say today not working so i quickly call her and she reply in mandarin that ...etc.... Guess what me banana..Cannot piece what she say.. In the end.. i just say.."ok ok ok" but i know she will be going back on 25 Dec....

Anyway there are still many good selection at that time. So anyway wanna wash eye....Go lo at 5am at SOS...but nego at your own.
I pay rm1.20 coz she choose me at that time.

So heavy heart,i adjourned to SPADE and behold, there are some girl available but mostly MILF average looker PRC with one or two good looking Famous flipcar.
A MILF PRC approach me while i was texting "WHatapps Group chat" updating POM..

As usual i kindly brush off the MILF PRC saying...'wait ar...wait ar" and as usual, PRC reply back..wait for you hor..akekeek
While still whappsing our group about quality and quantity, suddenly a good looking viet Malay/tomyum look approach me and speak understandable mandarin and quote 80cents as professional fee.

Immediately, negaraku anthem whistling down-under and off we trek up to her cottage retreat where Ice cream were part the menu and in no time we bonk each other like Energizer Rabbit..
After the morning bonk-xercise, she ask me to rest in her room as she decide not to descend hunting ground.
While resting, she ask "wanna breakfast?"...i comply lo

Breakfast together with her two others housemates and all of try trying to feed me..Ended up i DBKL on Soup carrot potato "Pai kuat"
So i rest a little before descending the torturous steep steps and finally see the morning Sun...

saas<----Next!
Old 24-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
like this also can ar?
The showroom is opened again.live report
Old 24-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
The showroom is opened again.live report
you mean SPADE showroom kah?
if So, thx to you for Vchat INFO me while i was drooling in my sleep think of POND 9 PRC and SPADE Viet TomyumMalay..

Oh ya,
Had one petite NasiLemak Viet the following day after my Unforgetable Bonking Xperience with Pond 9 PRC a day before.
If anyone love Nasi Lemak, she is the one but hor, now i remember she don't do "ice cream",
Her tactic will be sweet talk you hugging you close on the bed..raba rab here and there..then you ride her and she ride you.
More like having GF SOP for the 1st time.
Oh ya... she charge RM1 ringgit nia although i think it is not worth as compared to 80cents i pay for Viet TomyumMalay at SPADE.

No wonder i repeat visit again to my favo Viet TomyumMalay two days in a row. Now pokai liao..
Bonking for 8 days cost me Rm1.20 + Rm1 + Rm0.80 + Rm0.80 excluding tips.
Fuyooooo.... RM3.80...no wonder my wallet thinner liao.
Now kuai kuai at home.

saas<----Next!
Old 24-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
[B]you mean SPADE showroom kah?
if So, thx to you for Vchat INFO me while i was drooling in my sleep think of POND 9 PRC and SPADE Viet TomyumMalay..
[/B
[COLOR="Magenta"]No wonder i repeat visit again to my favo Viet R]
You got alot of Rice , never mind lor.
New arrival. Saw 2 long legged Popiah Crabs , one have body like fashion model. Tall like a bamboo.

Old 24-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got alot of Rice , never mind lor.
New arrival. Saw 2 long legged Popiah Crabs , one have body like fashion model. Tall like a bamboo.

tall like bamboo means flat like airport loh... me no likey..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1