The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Feel like quitting the scene for awhile and then coming back to see if anything fresh comes in
Yea, the scene is getting quite depressing.. Pubs also almost empty and girls pretty CMI.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to Circle Inn at Duxton last night. Sat for 2 drinks, bought 5 shots for this really nice looking lady. Not much action other than her dancing around me and hoping to arouse me. Left after a while as I found it too dull.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Went to Circle Inn at Duxton last night. Sat for 2 drinks, bought 5 shots for this really nice looking lady. Not much action other than her dancing around me and hoping to arouse me. Left after a while as I found it too dull.
can dance and grind with the girl?
Old 24-03-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Agree, Circle Inn is too brightly lit and girls are unwilling to do anything other than dance a bit or hold your hands. Overall a boring place. All Tanjong Pagar pubs are dead or dieing soon. Boat Quay pubs are much more happening, fresh girls, more playable....
Old 25-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
nothing happens in CI if you buy just one LD.. 5 shots = 1 LD.
Try buying her a few and see.
Old 25-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays in pinay pub, what i do is i will try to get 'free' release. I will buy her 1 LD. ask her to dance to those club music. then i will grind her from the back and rub my groin on her ass till i cum in my pants w/o her knowing.

wank janice u should know. i went to this one pub at tanjong pagar call "xx- xxxdo". i realise that if u buy 1 LD of $50, the gals will be willing to jerk u off. and they did. the unzip my pants and jerk me off. i used a tissue to wipe away my cum stains after that. quite kinky actually u do it in a pub open concept.
Old 25-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
wank janice u should know. i went to this one pub at tanjong pagar call "xx- xxxdo". i realise that if u buy 1 LD of $50, the gals will be willing to jerk u off. and they did. the unzip my pants and jerk me off. i used a tissue to wipe away my cum stains after that. quite kinky actually u do it in a pub open concept.
Is that the standard practice for this pub? Any additional tips after that?
Old 25-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
i went to this one pub at tanjong pagar call "xx- xxxdo".
There are men in prison who look better than the girls here
Old 25-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yea, the scene is getting quite depressing.. Pubs also almost empty and girls pretty CMI.
Yikes, even the ones you recommended to me previously are dying off too?
Old 26-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nowadays in pinay pub, what i do is i will try to get 'free' release. I will buy her 1 LD. ask her to dance to those club music. then i will grind her from the back and rub my groin on her ass till i cum in my pants w/o her knowing.

Indeed. I honestly love this place, the girls here are no nonsense and straight to the point, $50 LD and she gets tuggin' right away. Best to go there early, when the girls are fresh.

Whilst most girls aren't exactly lookers, you get gems once in awhile. But that is a constant theme that plays out on most of these flipper joints these days.

that said, spend a little more on LDs and you can have a lot of fun
Old 26-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Haha! You are a wild man... Yeah! It is all part of the fun..
But , I guess, the girls are still selective.
I suggested that to a couple guys and they complained they got zero action....Go figure??
Old 26-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Haha! You are a wild man... Yeah! It is all part of the fun..
But , I guess, the girls are still selective.
I suggested that to a couple guys and they complained they got zero action....Go figure??
another thing about this place is you can see a runner/bouncer sitting outside. once i walked past i saw 3 female customers trying to enter but the bouncer refuse them.by saying "Sorry gals not allowed in here." hahahah
Old 27-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

any good recommendation for a place for me to go solo tonite... have a nice jug of beer and just sing karaoke... not really keen on the BMD ladies... just need to chill and unwind... without being hassled for LDs
thanks in advance...

p.s. i stay around holland village area so if theres anywhere nearby would be good... went to the one at beauty world... is generally a nice place except that theres a band playing which effectively reduces the karaoke time... and i think i saw somewhere about the one at alexandra... hows it like there? good for karaoke and chill? damn i miss dixies

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 27-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

any good recommendation for a place for me to go solo tonite... have a nice jug of beer and just sing karaoke... not really keen on the BMD ladies... just need to chill and unwind... without being hassled for LDs
thanks in advance...

p.s. i stay around holland village area so if theres anywhere nearby would be good... went to the one at beauty world... is generally a nice place except that theres a band playing which effectively reduces the karaoke time... and i think i saw somewhere about the one at alexandra... hows it like there? good for karaoke and chill? damn i miss dixies
Bro,
The one in Alexandra is quiet. May be what you like. Girls don't hassle you (once you tell them to go away). But I think Karaoke only starts at 9..

Cheers
Old 27-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
durrrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows how is the action like at Legacy Pub along East Coast Rd? Used to go there last year when my Pinoy friend came over to work. Managed to get lucky with her as well both in and out of the pub. Wonder how's the action there right now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1